We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rainbow bath bomb with a colorful, spiraling fizz that'll transform your sub-par bathtub into the most magical land this side of Equestria.
2. A rolling alarm clock to start your day with a thrilling chase and guarantee you're ~on a roll~ from the moment you wake up.
4. Hex, a book with a very specific sort of thrill, that'll terrify you and everyone who reads it. After a night reading this with your friends, the only question will be ~witch~ one of you is brave enough to turn out the light.
5. A set of hair lights and a beard bouquet for style-savvy folks who know they don't have to spend a fortune on a priceless fashion statement.
6. Or a Flamin' Hot Cheetos dress so you can stun in a bold summer outfit with no fear of looking ~cheesy~.
7. A champagne bottle party popper full of confetti... and joy. This thing is definitely worth toasting to!
8. A pencil basketball game – it's gonna keep you entertained at the office when your day is feeling rough and you really need to get your head in the game.
9. A Sailor Moon kitchen timer — everyone can enjoy a frantic race against the clock when the clock is this cute!
10. Paper to Petal, a DIY guide that'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to make stunning floral bouquets out of paper — an inexpensive skill that'll truly come in handy when your ~buds~ deserve a nice gift.
11. A shimmering gloss highlighter to add the perfect amount of dramatic glam to your everyday glow — at a price that's gonna make you glow even more.
12. A tattoo coloring book for body art enthusiasts who need a way to get out their enthusiasm when their bank account is not about to let them get another high quality tattoo. Skip the at-home stick-and-poke (please!) and focus on this instead.
13. Or a pack of 16 vintage floral temporary tattoos so you *can* cover yourself in stunning, inexpensive tattoos (at least temporarily).
14. A mini piñata coin bank that'll convince you to start saving your pennies just because smashing the thing'll sound like such a party!
15. A pair of pocket-sized Super Soakers so you can have the ultimate surprise water fight at your office without your boss figuring out who done it.
16. A set of string lights — throw them on the wall and cover them with a tapestry to get an otherworldly, magical look or leave them bright and exposed. Either way, you're sure to have bedroom decor worthy of your own TLC show.
17. A Stranger Things ouija board for viewers desperate to talk to *redacted* from beyond the grave.
18. Funny Food, a cook book that's sure to keep your kiddos (or roommates) entertained at breakfast, keeping you from spending money on eating out.
19. A pair of reflexology shoes that'll let you skip your expensive acupressure appointment — making a huge difference on your aching body without being a huge pain in your paycheck.
20. An underwater disco light that's sure to make you ~light up~ every time you decide you should have a bath.
21. A pack of six animal face masks — they'll help give you your fix of The Lion King and save you from spending money on the live action movie. You *are* the live action!
22. An emoji baking set for when you don't have enough ingredients for frosting but still want your cookies to be worthy of some major heart eyes.
23. A jumbo remote (that glows in the dark!) if cancelling your plans to watch your favorite show is your favorite thrill in life, but you wanna go BIGGER.
24. A murder mystery jigsaw puzzle great for a ~killer~ game night.
25. A pack of funny disposable cups that'll entertain everyone at your party so you don't have to spend money on any entertainment.
26. A Grand Canyon candle so you can sit on your sofa and breathe in the fresh scent of a national park without spending the time or money on actually visiting it... yet.
27. A pack of hair chalk with twelve washable colors sure to give you a look worth showing off at the grocery store. Catwalk up that produce isle and ~chalk~ your confidence up to your stellar styling skills.
28. An illustrated tarot deck — a present you deserve so you can learn about exciting experiences coming up in your future.
29. A rather large light up goldfish that'll cost a whole lot less than a fancy fish tank and be just as satisfying, even if your roommates find it ~fishy~ that you leave li'l Goldilocks in the bathtub 24/7.
30. A moldable plastic for creative minds who can make anything they want, with the right materials.
31. A toilet light that'll be a ~bright~ idea if you want the coolest toilet this side of the International Space Station.
32. A pack of word magnets to endlessly entertain yourself when you visit your parents' by putting scandalous phrases on their fridge and then running away.
33. A rainbow mini so you can have a charming wardrobe staple as colorful as your language.
34. A suspension game that'll be fun to play with adults or kids — honestly, this'll bend your brain no matter how old you are!
35. DIY Furniture: A Step-by-Step Guide to teach you how to make dramatic decor so you can save money while still making your place look chic *and* release your inner design snob by saying, "Oooh, I made that." when people ask where your awesome furniture comes from.
36. A set of eight LED drinking glasses so cool it won't even matter that you're drinking diet ginger ale from them when you forgot to buy booze.
37. A stick-on wallpaper for parents of the year who want a special place in their home where the kids *are* allowed to draw on the walls.
38. And finally, a Bob Ross waffle maker that's gonna create a delightful bite and give you more joy than the happiest of little trees.
Future you, describing what it was like to use these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Check out the posts below for products under $50: