28 Products To Help You Get Into The Halloween Spirit
This is prep for Halloween 2020 of course — your decorations are already up for this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rather startling secret mug for brave souls who love the scary parts of Halloween and simply adore drinking it all in.
2. An enamel pin that'll accessorize your outfits in a gloriously ghoulish way all year long, keeping you from feeling like ~sheet~ when Halloween isn't here yet and (especially) after it ends.
3. The Girl From The Well, a delightfully creepy YA horror novel based on an old Japanese legend — it's narrated by a vengeful ghost who looks like she came right out of The Grudge films, and centers on a boy who literally has evil beneath his skin, trapped by ritualistic tattoos that are slowly breaking as the demon comes free...and if it does, its host dies.
4. A wooden ouija board because you *knew* a ouija board had to be part of this list, didn't you? This one comes with a planchette and step-by-step instructions so you *absolutely* will have a 100 percent chance of summoning a spirit. So get into the Halloween spirit and remember, never play alone...
5. A hoodie sweatshirt — you're gonna be positively *crawling* in compliments when you wear this statement piece out and about. If anyone thinks it's only gonna make sense in October, their fashion sense is sadly mistaken.
7. A sinister book that'll leave you with all the chills and shivers: Each page is a creepy illustration that tells a story with just one line of text. It gives you just enough for the nail-biting, hair-raising setup, but leaves the rest for your imagination to go absolutely haywire. The more you study the drawing, the more you notice...
8. A Frankenstein-themed bar of soap that is Halloween-appropriate because no, even your bathroom soap isn't getting out of this one. *Everything* in this house shall be spooky. EVERYTHING.
9. A graphic tee for brave beings who would gladly partake in a cult ritual *or* a cupcake-eating contest... life should be filled with diverse interests.
10. A skull box so you can prove you have real brains when it comes to finding tantalizingly terrifying (and useful!) storage decor.
11. An unsettling creepy doll tote bag that's sure to weird out your family, your friends, and the nice old lady next to you on the train.
12. A sleep shirt — you're gonna get a skele-ton of compliments when you wear this during your annual horror movie marathon night.
13. A monthly horror book subscription box so you can bring that Halloween feeling back once a month. That way, even if Halloween is taking too long, at least you'll have it in book form at your doorstep. Let's just hope the books aren't ghostwritten.
14. A hilariously macabre bookmark of the Wicked Witch of the West, in which her legs poke out of your book, much like how they poked out from under the house that crushed her to death. It's brilliantly morbid.
15. A burlap table runner sure to spruce up your space in an unsettlingly charming way, considering the cemetery-filled subject matter, while still making your house a most wholesome haunt.
16. A raven pocket mirror so you can channel your inner Edgar Allan Poe. Even better if there's a spirit trapped inside, amirite?
17. Mothmeister, a book of haunted fairytales with photos featuring taxidermy art, Elizabethan fabric sculptures, and nightmarishly stunning landscapes. This is sure to be a stunning piece to show off on your coffee table far before it's seasonally appropriate to have out.
18. A set of LED string lights for people who love Jack-o'-lanterns but have no intention of getting actual pumpkin all over the place.
20. A skeletal pinky-promise art print that's sure to spookify any room you frame this in. It's perfect Halloween decor — but if you have this up all year, we won't judge.
21. A mini retro candy dish featuring a delightfully darling pumpkin and a rather peculiar pussy cat, so you can show off your Halloween spirit even if you live in a tiny space.
22. A pendant keychain to keep you in the spirit of spooks and scares no matter where you go. Also because I'd just really like a black cat.
23. A box of bones that'll make your yard the best looking on the block. Just be prepared, you'll get some rather ~grave~ expressions from passersby if you leave these out as long as you'd like. This really is more of a Halloween-specific garden accessory.
24. A skeleton bracelet sure to get your friends saying, "I've gotta ~hand~ it to you, your festive accessory game is strong."
25. A mantel scarf to make your fireplace decorations worthy of more than just Pinterest fame — this is sure to be a hit with the entire world wide web.
26. A surprisingly mod decorative pillow so you can have a gourdgeous, and spooky, statment piece on your sofa. Tricks and treats? Looks like you *can* have it all!
27. A bat-shaped neon light for the perfect way to keep your room Halloween-ified all year. It's Valentine's Day? Bats. Christmas? Bats. This bat will be there for them all.
When someone dares say Halloween is overrated in front of you:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want more spooky stuff, check out the posts below: