We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. T-strap Oxfords with a chunky platform heel for giving your rather studious self a slightly edgier vibe... slightly.
2. High tongue beauts with a burst of red at the bottom — a statement piece worth wearing around town.
3. Ruffled ankle booties so you can keep your toes comfy and still look cute now that the weather is rather blustery.
4. High top sneakers to keep your ankles warm while your style looks haute.
5. Abstract slide-on mules with a detailed heel that'll make this pair of pumps worth keeping around forever.
6. Wedge booties — these sleek shoes are gonna be your favorite piece in your fall and winter wardrobe.
7. Classic Vans for bringing out the VSCO girl inside all of us.
8. Or Chucks if you'll be forever faithful to the other comfy n' cute shoe staple.
9. Cutout boots you can wear on their own, with tights, or with chunky socks. No matter how you wear them, you can basically guarantee your feet are the best dressed on the street.
10. Ballet flats for days when you feel like dancing.
11. Asymmetrical peak toe booties so you can show off your pedi while still getting the support of a solid shoe.
12. Clogs for fashion-forward folks who ~wood~ love a statement shoe that's actually comfortable for, you know, walking.
13. Or wide fit espadrilles that'll be so comfortable you'll forget you're even wearing shoes at all.
14. Pointed toe flats (made with genuine leather) you can wear when you want to make a ~point~ to show off your best accessories.
15. Black tapestry creepers for gaudy goths who know know how rock some dark, romantic botanicals.
16. Strappy flats you can actually slip right into, making it easy to have a strappy look without the hassle of regular laces.
17. Luxe leather slippers that are sure to delight anyone who knows a good looking house shoe is one of life's greatest assets.
18. Closed toe flats that'll look toe-tally perfect with anything you wear.
19. Ankle boots with buckles and flowers sure to make you look like the soft-hearted stud you are.
20. Two-toned pumps you're gonna be pumped to put on with every single outfit you own.
21. Ankle strap heels you can throw on the day of your wedding and keep saying "I do... love these shoes" the rest of the night/your life.
22. Perforated slip ons for people who want the ease of a slip-on shoe without sacrificing style.
23. Two strap heels that'll be the easiest go-to shoes you've ever owned. Night at a gala? These. Heading to the office? These. Quick trip to Walmart? Definitely these.
24. Embroidered loafers that are sure to be the most camp-worthy thing in your closet — Moira Rose would be proud.
25. Over-the-knee boots so chic, your heart's gonna be soaring ~thigh~ high every time you throw them on.
26. Chelsea boots that'll quickly prove why they are such a staple. Go ahead and wear them with everything you own, they'll make it work.
27. Wide-fit rain boots so you can show off the sunnier side of life while splashing through puddles on your way to... get out of the rain.
28. Penny loafers that'll add an elegant touch to any outfit, without hurting your feet (or your wallet).
29. Memphis pattern flats for sporting a pattern that proves more is, in fact, more.
30. Platform sandals that'll be all, "Hey! Throw some socks on with us! We're year-round foot ware!" and they're so cute you'll have to agree.
31. Velvet boots sure to add a simple and soft touch to any look.
32. And some fashion-savvy flats for people whose dogs are always a-barkin' after a day in flats. With these cute shoes, you'll forget you even have "dogs" at all.
Me, looking at every single shoe on this list:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you're looking to update more of your wardrobe, check out the posts below: