4. A dammit doll, because when your roommate finds out you're the one who keeps eating the dessert they bring back after dinner at their parents', you're gonna need something for them to destroy as fast as you destroyed their mom's rhubarb pie.
6. A bacon ornament so you can let your lighthearted love know how happy you are that you two were able to ~meat~.
7. A pizza box of socks that's gonna be easy as (pizza) pie to wrap up, and a guaranteed favorite gift for your particularly cheesy pals.
8. A board game so funny and fun, your friends are sure to be dying with laughter when y'all play it... even if your score is rather grim.
10. A calendar full of awkward family photos that'll make your family's ugly Christmas sweater pic look like the Royal Family's Christmas card.
12. A mini-vacuum great for cleaning up small spills and desk crumbs, to give to the person who always begs you to ~moooove~ away from the computer when you're munchin' on some tasty snacks.
15. A pimple popper that'll provide some serious stress relief to anyone who feels like they'll ~pop~ from the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
16. A mushroom growing kit for anyone who would love a large garden but doesn't have ~mushroom~ for anything other than some of these fun-guys.
18. A pair of keychains with little pods that'll pop out when you pinch them. This thing'll make them so happy they might ~pea~ themselves when they open it up.
19. A salt shooter to give someone who would love nothing more than to hunt the world's most dangerous game, the pesky housefly. That...or use it to season their food in the most exciting way possible.
20. A Bob Ross board game so you can enjoy some happy little trees without getting a speck of paint on your person.
22. A pack of vinyl stickers that'll make your most eclectic friend cry like a baby when they open it up and see how well you know them.
25. A book on bad taxidermy that'll let your roommates know the decor in your place could be way, way worse.
27. A pack of beard ornaments you can give to the Scrooge in your life who refused to get a Christmas tree this year. Problem solved.
28. A Fuggler, which is perhaps the ugliest of all stuffed animals, to give someone who is such a good example of unconditional love that you want to test it... just a little bit.
29. A book of pop sonnets full of famous pop songs rewritten in Shakespearean slang, which is sure to make any Shakespeare fan say, "Othello there, my perfect gift."
33. A wall clock so you can get them a gift they'll think of ~time~ and ~time~ again... how could they not?
35. And finally, a box of nothing for the person who says they want nothing every single year. It's finally time to get them what they really wanted, strange as that may seem.
When they know to take appropriate precautions before opening up one of your strange gifts.
Check out the posts below for other fun gifts for your... less serious friends.
28 Products For Anyone Who Just Really Loves Pickles
If You Need A Quick And Easy Gift, This Screaming Goat Is The Answer
29 Products That Are Kinda Crude, Dude
36 Gifts You Don't Have To Worry About Them Getting From Someone Else