We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cordless Dyson vacuum – a super sucky machine that's gonna, interestingly enough, make chores suck way less.
2. A pair of Hunter boots that'll always be there for you, rain or shine.
3. A leather duffle bag with a seemingly endless supply of handles, straps, zippers, and pockets so figuring out how to carry all your luggage doesn't have to be added weight on your shoulders.
4. A makeup removing cloth that'll erase all the makeup from your face with just water – keeping your skin free of harsh chemicals and your wallet full of the money you no longer spend on disposable makeup removers.
5. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot with the skills to basically replace the rest of your kitchen, saving you space and money this year.
6. A gorgeous ladder bookshelf so you can step-up your bookshelf situation with a piece worth keeping around forever.
7. A foldable indoor rowing machine that'll take up almost no space, even though it'll take your workout to the next level.
8. A pair of silk pillow cases for keeping your skin and hair silky smooth all night long (the literal definition of "beauty sleep").
9. A steel stovetop smoker that can withstand 600 degrees and help you make the most delectable dishes your tastebuds have ever touched. No, I'm not crying. I've just got smoke in my eye.
10. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones so you can listen to Billie Eilish from the comfort of your couch...without your roommates finding out that your 26-year-old self worships a teenage sensation.
11. Or a pair of Apple AirPods – these are gonna make listening to your favorite music or podcasts simple and satisfying. No strings (or cords) attached.
12. A countertop dishwasher that's sure to make washing dishes so easy you may actually start cooking.
13. A sleeper sofa for people who often have visitors and often have no place for them to rest their weary heads.
14. An Apple Magic Keyboard designed with quick scrolling, document navigation, full-sized arrows, and increased stability in the keys, so you can work (and, more importantly, game) with ease.
15. A hand-crafted ceramic essential oil diffuser so you can cover up the smell of your bulldog (who is definitely not supposed to be your roommate) and breathe easy when your landlord comes over and says, "That's a dog...gone beautiful diffuser you have there!"
16. A pressure point muscle massager you can use on your face and body to give yourself a little lift with some self care that truly lifts you up!
17. A Casper pillow, the only pillow designed for all three sleeping positions, for anyone who finds drifting off to dreamland a pain in the neck.
18. A sleek Bluetooth speaker system with sound that's ~clearly~ gonna blow you away.
19. A pair of Allbirds sneakers so comfortable you'll forget why other shoes even exist.
20. A hanging leather headboard to add a soft and sophisticated touch to the lone mattress you currently have lying on the ground.
21. A KitchenAid that'll be the sous-chef you never knew you needed and never want to cook without again.
22. Or a space-saving hand mixer that works so well, you're totally gonna tell this inanimate object, "I've gotta ~hand~ it to you, my life is better with you in it."
23. A box set of 52 magnetic Tegu blocks so you and your kids can create shapes, places, machines, and creatures without gravity weighing your imagination down.
24. A luxe leather office chair for anyone who works on a computer all day and knows their tailbone deserves some special treatment – it's working as hard as you are.
25. A handy little robot helper that's connected to Alexa – this friendly little bot responds to sound, sight, and touch, and can answer questions, take photos, set timers, tell you about the weather, and help out with other simple tasks around the house.
26. A facial cleansing brush that'll help you scrub off stress of the day (while exfoliating your skin at the same time!).
27. An adjustable baby carriage so well designed it's gonna show you that strolling around with a colicy newborn, fidgety baby, and active toddler is still gonna be a walk in the park.
28. An extreme mountaineering two-person tent with a simple free-standing, three pole setup, multiple mush windows, storage pockets, and UV/water protection – sure, this may not be glamping, but it's the closest possible thing while still actually feeling like you're a part of the great outdoors.
29. A self-cleaning litter box that'll make being a cat parent instantly less crappy and more happy.
30. A wind resistant Blunt umbrella – it's gonna withstand rain, wind, and even wintery weather and keep you covered (literally) no matter the forecast.
31. A ceramic storage bowl designed with a temperature-controlled, dark compartment for storing root vegetables and not-quite-ripe produce, while the top is designed with moisture-absorbing cork to display produce and keep everything fresh...inside and out.
32. A Dyson blow dryer so well-made, it's sure to prove it's not just a bunch of hot air.
33. A cast iron dutch oven for any chefs who want to cook with the very best (looking and cooking) equipment available.
34. An orthopedic dog bed so your senior dog can spend their days snoozing in the sun and you can sleep soundly knowing they're comfortable.
35. A self-standing floor mirror sure to help expand any place you put it in, making your studio look like...a studio with an extra hallway.
36. A portable projector that's on this earth to make movie theaters obsolete – this thing can project a 150 inch DLP picture and *somehow* also has powerful speakers built into its tiny frame. Your family movie nights are about to be a big hit, huge.
37. A luxe bed frame made with sustainable rubberwood. I'd say you could live without this, but I also know you ~wood~ not want to.
38. A silky-smooth, wire-free bra that is sure to lift you up.
39. A green tea mattress that'll be so comfortable house guests will be ~green~ with envy whenever they get the chance to sleep on it.
41. A five-piece container set that'll store your food in an air-tight container and have your kitchen counters looking sleek and spiffy!
42. A set of five cat tree blocks you can adjust anyway you'd like, whenever you'd like, to keep your cats entertained and engaged 24/7.
43. A pair of vintage straight jeans that'll be in style literally as long as we are on this earth.
44. A two-piece duvet set that can snap together to create one big blanket or leave separate if you and your partner aren't known for your sharing skills. This bedding is great if you sleep at different temperatures, they lock in your body temp without spreading it to the person sleeping next to you.
45. A balancing blueberry 3-in-1 cleanser that'll remove your makeup, cleanse your skin, and prevent future breakouts. It's smoothing effect will also help the rest of your skincare products work better. I'm pretty certain you'll love this ~berry~ much.
46. And finally, a darling instant print polaroid camera so you can snap a shot of all your most memorable moments – particularly the ones you share with all the fab new products you're about to have in your life.
Me, when my bank account finds out what I've done:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more splurge-worthy stuff, check out the posts below: