We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of hand puppet dish gloves because that caked-on pasta sauce isn't gonna scrape itself, but that doesn't mean you should have to do it all alone. Throw these funny buds in the suds and doing the dishes will be, dare I say, delightful!
2. An absurdly amusing bubble dome umbrella for people who hate when it's raining cats and dogs but wouldn't mind if it'd *finally* start raining men like The Weather Girls promised.
3. A toilet seat decal sure to delight pet parents who love ~kitten~ around with their home decor.
4. A rather clever cake server — every construction-loving kiddo is gonna giggle with joy when they see it in action (and not just because of the cake that comes afterwords).
5. A pack of three flamingo cup floats so you can drink in some relaxation (or at least, a drink) with a brilliantly witty solution and have your next bath or trip to the pool be anything but basic.
6. A body pillow that takes its name too literally and will likely have your friends literally laughing out loud when you pull it out the next time ya'll have a romcom marathon.
7. A unicorn head squirrel feeder that may look a little (a)corny in your yard, but you're gonna love it anyway.
8. A pack of pizza box socks that are sure to be the ~cheesiest~ accessories you've ever worn.
9. An inflatable hot dog battle pool float game to save the day (and road trip) when your hotel's indoor pool is a little less thrilling than you told the kids it would be. They wouldn't stop bickering and you were just trying to get to Plainfield in one piece, okay?!
10. A pair of giant googly eyes — bring these to work and you're sure to create the most charming office shenanigans since Jim met Dwight.
11. A pack of five assorted finger hands for finger hands... for a high five that really slaps.
12. A punny piece you're gonna have to use your ~noodle~ to figure out
13. A windshield sun shade that's sure to be a great way to make friends with your neighbors — ~eye~ don't think you'll be able to get in your car without someone complimenting your sweet ride ever again.
14. A cheeky collapsable laundry hamper for Game of Thrones fans who know exactly when they should start their next load.
15. A set of three TSA-approved penguin shampoo bottles that'll, ironically, help you fly through security and give nearby glum travelers a little laugh.
16. A desk-sized inflatable tube pal who's gonna turn your cubicle into the best party spot this side of the street. The other side has a used car lot... so.
17. Or an inflatable tube guy costume so you can sport your favorite wacky wardrobe everywhere you go. Or, you know, just have the best Halloween costume ever.
18. A pair of darling cactus dryer balls that'll make your laundry as dry as your humor and as soft as your heart.
19. A ceramic planter that's so earily adorable you're gonna love it with every rabbit of your heart.
20. A humorously unique birthday party candle so the birthday champ can make a wish even if their first wish was "no birthday cake."
21. A ray gun nose and ear hair trimmer for when your hair starts growing out of control and you need a way to laugh about it (but also destroy it).
22. A pair of flip flops that'll satisfy city dwellers who want to remember the feeling of grass beneath their feet and don't care how ridiculous they look doing it.
23. Or a pair of fish flops — wear these on a date to the beach and your S.O. is gonna know they got a real ~catch~ when they got you.
24. A hand-painted decor box that'll compliment everybody who uses your bathroom and give them a real chuckle.
25. A DIY eraser kit to help you make creative pencil toppers that just might make bookwork a little more enjoyable when you bring home so much homework it's almost laughable.
26. A Bob Ross waffle maker that's gonna make you even happier than some perfectly painted little trees.
27. A cat paw doorstop that'll be the puurfect prank, and everyday doorstop. We're sure of it.
28. A kookie colander for when you have a ~monstrous~ appetite and need some carb-filled fun.
29. And finally, a pack of chair socks you're gonna want to get your paws on pronto.
These products, to you:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for other fun finds? Check out the posts below: