We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Valentine’s Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 14th!
1. A 7-inch rose quartz massage wand – a crystal clear way to make your Valentine's Day something special.
2. A pair of Luna Beads that vibrate in response to your movements, so you can create a totally customized experience all on your own. When you feel the intense buildup these bbs bring, you'll know why reviewers think these are the beads knees.
3. A Dame Fin, a finger vibe so satisfying you're gonna wanna give it your digits.
4. A smooth oral sex simulator that's for sure gonna be *insert tongue-in-cheek comment here*.
5. A clever necklace you can wear in case you're not feeling a ~vibe~ with your *actual* Valentine's Day date.
6. A Satisfyer Pro 2, a cult-favorite air pulsator toy that'll be a stimulating masterpiece. Forget the Met, *this* is fine art.
7. A Shibari Mini Halo so strong and so powerful, your vagina is practically gonna say, "Dil-don't you dare stop!" whenever you use it.
8. A great-for-beginners tapered butt plug that'll be a sensational introduction to this form of sexual pleasure, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.
9. Or a Master Series plug by Doc Johnson, for anyone assking for something a little more intense.
10. A set of Tenga eggs, textured single-use masturbation sleeves that'll make your Valentine date night with yourself particularly egg-celent.
11. A G-spot rabbit vibrator sure to make your ~hare~ stand on end. No, honestly, the minute you turn this thing on get ready to love it with every rab-bit of your heart.
12. An intergalactic glass dildo that can heat up or cool off under water, allowing you to test out some experimental temperature play. This stunning piece is totally gonna have you seeing stars.
13. A whisper-soft smooth vibrator for when you aren't the only one home on Valentine's Day, but you have better plans than watching Made of Honor with your roommate...you just don't need them knowing that.
14. A personalized dildo kit so you can be with your favorite willy whenever you want, even if it happens to be on a work trip in LA on Valentine's Day.
15. A prostate massager that'll easily strap on, stay in place, and keep going until you can't.
16. A soft, realistic dildo with raised veins, a pointed head, and a suction cup base – attach this to a wall or counter and you can count on a super satisfying night, whatever position you're in.
17. Or a super realistic feeling silicone vagina with soft inner grooves to create an even more tantalizing touch.
18. A stroking sex toy for anyone who is transitioning and on testosterone. The interior ridges create satisfying suction, giving bottom growth the love it deserves!
19. And a sinfully sleek vibe with smooth, dual stimulation. Once you have this in your life you won't have to chose between treating your G-spot or your clit...which is a Valentine's Day miracle, if you ask me.
You, mere minutes after playing with one of these products:
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want to find more things for you valentine? Check out the posts below: