We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of spin hair pins capable of holding your hair tight no matter how much you move, saving you from constantly readjusting your 'do throughout the day.
One of these coils is as strong as 20 (!) standard hair pins. Bad hair days are officially extinct.
Promising review: "I'm a nursing student and have to wear my hair in a bun every day. I've tried all the bun makers, watched YouTube videos, and spend way too much time on getting my hair into a bun. I was able to make a pretty bun that was secure in under 30 seconds. I thought it was a fluke so I did it again, and then again. I have hair to my mid back, and three of these worked perfectly for me. If I can get my hair in bun in under 30 seconds, trust me...anyone can." —Tina
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $10.99 (also available in a pack of two).
2. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution — this can clear up redness, bumps, and razor burn. Bless.
Promising review: "This product is a lifesaver, simply amazing!! My before picture (above) is from two months ago without using Tendskin after shaving. That’s how bad my thighs used to get two to three days after shaving. I used to cry so much because EVERYTHING hurt my thighs, including my silk covers. My after picture is from July 31, 2019. As you can see it’s a tremendous difference. Although I still have scars, my shaving doesn’t bring tears to my eyes anymore. It’s helped with razor bumps, ingrown hairs, dark spots, and my sensitivity to denim." —Kim
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two sizes).
3. A jewelry cleaning pen for ridding your rings of buildup and cloudiness.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! I'm a little of a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry and the results are nothing less than amazing!!! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I have not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance the first day I bought it!!! I cannot recommend this product enough!!! I just ordered additional wands so I don't run out!!! Home run Amazon!!!!!!!!!!" —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $8.05+ (also available in a two and three-pack).
4. A dandruff shampoo that'll work wonders as long as you aren't ~flaky~ about using it.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —Chris
5. A box of hair dye wipes so you don't look like you're bleeding from the scalp after adding a little auburn to your 'do.
Promising review: "These are the same quality wipes I buy from professional only supply stores. They're my absolute favorite for getting dark color from around my clients hairline/ears. The trick is to wipe it off before it dries. It's great that these are disposable as well." —Jason
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $9.97.
6. A bagel guillotine which, despite its delightfully dreadful name, is just about the safest way you could ever slice a bagel. Grab this to help your kids make breakfast without the fear of losing a digit.
Promising review: "I picked this up because my heart could no longer take the stress of watching our 11-year-old slice bagels (while multitasking with screens and whatnot) with a serrated bread knife. I was going to have a heart attack and she was going to slice into her hand so...I had high hopes and, regardless of the overwhelmingly positive reviews, some concerns about how well this would work. My concerns were unwarranted. This not-so-little little device slices through every single bagel, every single time (and my kid goes through kicks where she'll eat two or three each day). I no longer worry about serious cuts even though the (covered) blade on this thing is SHARP! Only word of advice, like other reviewers, slice (press down) slowly so as not to squash softer bagels. Additionally, this thing slices so cleanly that there are no crumbs to speak of. I'm quite happy with this purchase. This thing now has a permanent place next to the toaster on our counter. I highly recommend it." —Christopher RS
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four colors).
7. A Zombie face mask set that'll make your skin so soft, you may feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the years you've gone without this magic in your skincare routine.
Promising review: "This was definitely an interesting experience and I am highly satisfied with the results! After the treatment, the wrinkles at the corner of my eye and mouth are immensely decreased in depth, as well as my under eye. My skin felt so soft and smooth and my pores were tiny!" —Angiechantae
Get it from Amazon for $24.
8. A beeswax wood polisher for restoring pieces of furniture that ~wood~ otherwise look dull and dreary the rest of their days.
9. A mattress vacuum that'll break up (and SUCK up) dust and dirt lodged inside your mattress, removing annoying pills that are itchy and less than lovely. If you haven't cleaned your mattress in a while, grab this thing before the bed bugs really DO bite.
Promising review: "So I brought this for originally for my son who gets really bad allergies to dust. At first we didn't know what was causing this until someone told me to check our beds and furniture. Even though we change our bed sheets regularly, there will be dust left over. So I decided to give this a try and they were right! I couldn't believe much mites and dust there are. I took my time cleaning everyone's bed and our sofa, which was easy to use and light. My son haven't had a reaction in a while for means this product works for my family!" —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $104.99+ (available in two colors).
10. A stainless steel cleaner to wipe up grease, stains, and fingerprints faster than you're able to say "cleaning the kitchen sucks." Turns out, it doesn't have to with this stuff.
11. A tomato knife that'll make chopping up this pesky piece of produce tomat-oh so easy!
Promising review: "I love this knife! I stumbled upon a description when I was shopping for a sushi knife. It was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. Wow. It is such a great little knife. Yes, it works perfectly on soft tomatoes. But, to be honest, I use it for many other fruits and vegetables. It is amazingly sharp, the serrated edge is very effective, and it has a great feel in my hand." —Jane S.
Get it from Amazon for $15.75.
12. A drip dry cleaner so you can get your chandelier shining with just a spritz of spray. There's no need to take the dang thing down and clean each individual crystal any longer!
Promising review: "This stuff is incredible. There's no smell, it's a super easy application, and it gives instant results. You could see the dirt dripping down the chandelier...gross. I will definitely be buying this again. I recommend putting plastic underneath with a sheet or paper towels on top to absorb the drip. I’ve attached before and after one application photos (seen above)." —kmw
Get it from Amazon for $22.89.
13. A TubShroom (you know, the tiny plastic tube that has over 19,000 5-star reviews!) that'll protect you from things lurking in your drain.
Promising review: "I preach and swear by the TubShroom. It is an utter lifesaver and keeps our drains clear. We haven't had to use harsh chemicals to unclog the drains since we started using it. Since two women share the tub we have to clean it more often but it really isn't bad at all. It blends right in the tub — no nasty weird contraptions that trap the hair outside the drain making it an eyesore. LOVE LOVE LOVE." —Ariana Zarate
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in five colors or a two-pack).
14. A versatile chop, slice, and dice unit so you can prep (and cleanup!) in no time at all. The interchangeable blades just pop out and then you can pop them right into the dishwasher!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two styles).
15. A powder polish for giving your kitchenware a well-deserved scrub after you watch Beauty and the Beast with your kid and start feeling guilty about the condition of your own flatware friends.
16. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road...with your high beams. Don't spend money on expensive replacements – just give them a good scrub!
Promising review: "This worked great! Instructions say one kit will do one car, and that you might need two if you have very large lenses. I did mine and my wife's vehicles (Dodge Dakota and a Saturn Vue) from one kit. I periodically stopped to blow and wipe off the disc and lenses to promote disc life. I fully sanded both vehicles, then used one wipe on all four lenses, let it dry, then used the second wipe on all four lenses. Awesome product!" –B. Boyd
Get it from Amazon for $15.98+ (available in two styles).
17. A tube of chicken-flavored toothpaste that'll taste so good, your hungry pup may actually sit still while you clean their teeth. Now you'll no longer be too ~chicken~ to shove a brush in Buddy's mouth.
18. A tattoo aftercare salve to make both colored and monochrome tattoos look out-of-this-world lovely. This soothes, protects, and enhances the look of your ink, both fresh and faded.
I use Mad Rabbit products on my own tattoos. Every product is vegan and cruelty-free (making it great on sensitive skin). I've recommended it to all my friends with tattoos. The soothing gel is lightweight and calming, the sunscreen is effective without feeling heavy, and the balm makes tattoos look gorgeous (my arm pictured above, left). I'm truly surprised by how well color pops with this stuff!
Mad Rabbit was found by college friends Oliver Zak and Selom Agbitor after seeing a gap in the market for all-natural products to heal, protect and enhance tattoos. They pitched their tattoo salve in season 12 of Shark Tank.
Promising review: "Product was awesome. It rejuvenated a 5-year-old tattoo and made it look like new again. Mad Rabbit absorbed into the skin very easily without being greasy." —Janson Ward
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in two scents).
19. An overnight tank cleaner for making your toilet tank clean as the day you bought it, while *you* enjoy a snooze. Catch some ZZZs and wake up to a task that's completely taken care of.
Promising review: "According to the instructions I was supposed to use the whole bottle but being that it was so big and that I had two toilets to clean, I only used half. I was pleasantly surprised. The toilet tank is from the 1960s and I doubt it's been cleaned within the last few decades. In the 'after' photo you can see that there is still some rust left over but large chunks fell off the sides and can be seen on the bottom of the tank." —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $5.28.