We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of nail and cuticle care oil that'll strengthen your nails and bring them back to life if getting another broken nail from all those gel manis will be the final nail... in your coffin.
2. An electric pressure washer so you no longer have to be awash in grief over a dull and dreary patio or fence. With this, patio furniture and other backyard basics can look brand new. In fact, it's just a spray away!
3. A pet hair brush, because there's no good way to continue ~brushing off~ the need to remove pet fur from your furniture... unless you want your clothes, blankets, and guests covered in it as well.
4. A tongue scraper for people who know the importance of full dental hygiene. This scraper easily scraps away bacteria and buildup from your tongue, keeping your breath fresh and your mouth clean. Some reviewers say that, unlike a toothbrush, this even cleans without activating your gag reflex.
5. A rust-removing gel spray that'll make cleaning so easy you'll wish you could use this on the ~rust~ of your chores too.
6. A wart removing gel you can use when you're tired of being a literal worry wart.
7. A can of oven cleaner that'll eat up baked-in stains even faster than your roommates eat the treats you bake in it. Remember that time you tried to bake cookies on a cooling rack? Me neither.
8. A pack of pimple stickers that, unlike other patches, are made with soothing tea tree and calendula oil that's gonna soak up the gunk under your skin while you go live your life. Or better yet, take a nap.
9. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road... with your high beams. There's no need to spend money on expensive replacements when you can just give them a good scrub!
10. A scar cream sure to soothe the awful scrapes and cuts on the daredevil in your life who refuses to cut it out with the dangerous activities.
11. A bottle of wood polish for safely spiffing up old surfaces you ~wood~ otherwise find dull and dreary.
12. A terrific toenail brace that'll flatten out your nail to prevent it from jabbing into your skin. Your ingrown toenails are about to be de-feet-ed.
13. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can rid your rings of buildup and cloudiness. Get ready to shed some real tears over how lovely your teardrop diamond can finally look.
14. A bottle of curl cream-gel with healing argan oil that'll prevent frizz and define and moisturize even the driest of curls.
15. A mold and mildew removing gel that'll cling to the grime on tiles and edges so you can soak awkward angles without your cleaning products dripping off before they've done anything at all.
16. A wine stain remover for the accident-prone among us who seem to always have a new spill to ~wine~ about.
17. A pack of melamine erasers that'll clean your walls so well it'll be like your daughter's abstract marker masterpiece never ended up on your living room wall in the first place.
18. A soothing tattoo butter – it's gonna keep your healing process simple and prevent your new ink from being toast.
19. A box of OxiClean stain remover that'll erase every accidental spill and stain better than your subpar scrubbing power ever could.
20. A dandruff shampoo sure to work wonders as long as you aren't ~flaky~ about using it.
21. A pack of cleaning tablets so you can easily remove lime, mineral, and food buildup in your dishwasher, letting you wash your dishes in something that's actually clean.
22. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution to clear up redness, bumps, and razor burn. Shaving is about to be a much smoother process.
23. A bottle of makeup brush shampoo so you can stop making your skin dirty when trying to look fresh. Those nasty skin cells can't wash off themselves!
24. A mighty mildew stain remover that'll revive tile, plastic, and even vinyl upholstery so your deck furniture can weather the storm when you leave it out in all kinds of harsh weather.
25. A foot file for when rough heels and calluses make you feel like you just might ~crack~.
26. A grout pen that'll make your tile look so clean your landlord won't have anything to be groutchy about.
27. A bottle of fizzing tablets sure to quickly wipe out coffee and tea stains from travel mugs. Honestly, these things work so well you'll hardly have to lift a finger. Just sit back, relax, and drink it all in.
28. A hand cream that'll make your skin so smooth you'll forget you once had hands as dry as your humor.
29. A hard water remover that's gonna make your shower doors look so clean your freshly washed body is gonna be genuinely jealous.
30. A leather cleaner to make your aged furniture look bright, lively, and worthy of a weekend-long streaming binge... every weekend.
31. A collagen-infused protein treatment — an intense at-home mask that'll finally help you split up with your split ends. And in just five minutes!
32. A drill brush kit sure to scrub every nook and cranny of your home so well it's gonna make Downton Abbey look drab.
33. A wood polish for filling in scratches and nicks on furniture, floors, and cabinets. It turns out restoring annoyingly worn out wood *is* an itch you can scratch! And then fill in, of course.
34. A degreaser cleaner that'll get greasy oil stains off of concrete and hard surfaces if your car refuses to stop leaking oil and it's ~driving~ you wild.
35. And finally, a bottle of pet earwax remover that's gonna clean out ear gunk so well your pets may finally hear you when you tell them to stop jumping on the furniture.
Me, using these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: