41 Products Under $30 That Were Born To Make Your Life Easier
Simply put, these products were made to make life simple.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bumper sticker remover — attach this to a drill to easily remove bumper stickers that have seen better days.
Promising review: "Bought a used car to get back and forth to work. Only problem being the back was covered in bumper stickers. Eleven to be exact. I don't like bumper stickers. At all. This removed all of them in 25–30 minutes total no problem. Still has probably half the wheel left so I stuck it in my garage toolbox in case I need to eradicate any bumper stickers in the future." —PrestidgeSouthside
Get one from Amazon for $18.99.
2. A tube of Boy Brow is gonna get your eyebrow game going strong and staying strong all day long.
Promising review: "The product itself is fantastic — easy to just swipe on and have brows fluffy and filled in naturally. The downside is though, if you use this for your everyday look (as I do), you’ll run out in about three weeks. Hopefully the size gets larger in the future, as this is such an everyday staple item!" —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five colors).
3. A rust-removing gel spray — this stuff makes cleaning so easy you might wish you could use it on all the ~rust~ of your chores too.
Promising review: "We have a VERY high iron concentration in our well water at home and it ends up slowly turning our shower, sink, and toilet a deep orange color over time. Have tried a ton of products to try to fix this issue but nothing works nearly as well as this product. Smells absolutely terrible but works AMAZING. A few spritzes of this and you can watch the orange dissolve away before your eyes. I use this formula for the sink and inside of the shower and use the powder formula for inside the toilet as that seems to work better there. As stated earlier, the smell is awful and lingers until you rinse everything down so definitely have windows open when using this product." —Samantha
Get it from Amazon for $4.97.
4. A tug-of-war toy that'll suction cup to your floor, giving you some alone time when Spot doesn't want to stop playing.
Promising review: "We bought this for our 7-month-old labradoodle and he absolutely loves it. He is a big fan of tug of war so this toy is great to just leave on the ground and let him have at it. It certainly helps distract and burn his puppy energy. You can hide treats in it as well which was a bonus. This also comes with two sticky pads for extra suction. I give 5 stars all around!!" —P. Bom
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available with one or two cups).
5. A plant-based gel cream made from a formula that's nongreasy and completely transparent. Get this and your flyaways are gonna fly away.
Or specifically, be tamed onto your head with a tiny, gel covered mascara wand.
Promising review: "I was surprised to find that this product is very easy to use and extremely effective. It didn't leave my hair looking greasy or sticky and it works great for baby hairs around the face." —GoBlue
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
6. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler — simply toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to get perfectly peeled garlic in seconds. This is gentle enough to keep your freshly peeled garlic cloves intact while the grip from the material will keep the peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep simple.
This includes a ventilated case for storage.
Promising review: "OK, this is DEFINITELY not a gimmick! Follow the instructions and this will save you time and sanity in the kitchen! Roll it with minimal pressure and it works like a champ. It also rinses very easily and dries quick. The case has holes on either end to ensure it dries completely in between uses when you toss it in a drawer. I will never hand/knife smash garlic and fight with those pesky skins sticking to everything ever again." —ThatKasper
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
7. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp can polish your toilet without you ever having touching a dirty toilet brush. With each flush, the stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and confused about how they’d work but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.37.
8. A pack of SPF-sensing stickers to save your skin from the summer sun when you're having too much fun to remember to reapply on your own.
Promising review: "I'm multi-racial with tan skin. I burn when it's intense, but I get a great tan otherwise. My 9-month-old is fair, fair, fair. Blue eyes and porcelain skin fair. I reapply my own SPF 50 after a few hours, but I'm not consistent. I've never been great about sunscreen, but I was not going to let my daughter get burned. We live in South Florida and just a walk or park time is a potential burning hazard. This is a great visual for me to reapply her sunscreen or make sure she gets in the shade. They're an absolute essential for parents, especially the 'sun goddess' type." —FlightLife
Get a 16-pack from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three pack sizes).
9. An LED flat plate is gonna help you read far into the night without disturbing the morning person snoozin' beside you.
Promising review: "LOVE! This book light is perfect for nighttime reading. I opted for this particular brand over others I saw for less as it has a dimmer. I really like this one as the glow is soft and not harsh on my eyes. The dimmer has a wide range when I turn the knob. You can use this book light horizontally or vertically. It’s not large enough to cover the whole page of most books, but it does completely light up an entire page so you don’t have to move it up and down while reading." —Flora
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in warm or white light).
10. A pocket shower curtain for ~clearly~ keeping your shower products organized.
Promising review: "I LOVE this shower curtain. If you have a shower that doesn’t have a lot of ledge room for all your stuff, this shower curtain will be your best friend. You can fit so many things inside the pockets! You can also use this as a liner and have another, more decorative, shower curtain on the outside but I personally use it as a shower curtain. This is the best shower curtain/liner money can buy!" —DAtkins
Get it from Amazon for $22.97.
11. A pack of four anti-snoring clips can help you (and your family) if your snoring is preventing everyone from falling asleep.
I love this product so much I am willing to share a photo of it shoved up my nose just to show one off! I tried so many snoring solutions (I'm an actual monster, you do NOT want to hear me sleep) with no luck. I couldn't fall asleep with mouth guards and the different sprays I tried just seemed like snake oil. I used nose strips for a while, but they would fall off at night and didn't do much. These clips WORK! The magnets keep it secure in my nose and it's a cinch to fall asleep, the clips are that comfortable. Plus it looks less dweebie than basically any other physical product I've tried. And snoring? That's a thing of the past.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
12. A bottle of Goo Gone to quickly remove dreaded tape residue and unwanted sticky stains that somehow found their way into your humble home.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing. So far, I have used it to remove heavy adhesive from a tile floor where we had previously had a cover for a wire running across the area. I applied Goo Gone, scraped the majority of the adhesive and fibers off, then wiped off the remaining residue with a paper towel. I also used it to clean grease off wood veneer cabinets using a paper towel, and it was so effortless! We have a microwave above the stove, and I also used Goo Gone to clean grease from the exhaust vents, which was so much easier than ever before." —Cass
Get a bottle from Amazon for $8.48.
13. A pack of pimple patches that'll blast away blemishes in the blink of an eye.
Promising review: "OK, these things are truly miracle workers! They are now a staple in my medicine cabinet! I get really big, cysty pimples that are super deep and painful a couple times a month. IF I can not pick at them, which is a struggle if I'm honest, I can get them to go away in about three days with these patches and some inexpensive acne cream. I go through the larger sizes pretty fast because the patch needs to be a good bit bigger than the pimple to stick really well. You'll absolutely see visible reduction in size and get tremendous pain relief overnight. I would highly recommend!" —Courtney Maddox
Get a 40-pack from Amazon for $8.49.
14. A window fly trap to get rid of pesky house flies in an efficient and sanitary way now that spring is bringing back the bugs.
Promising review: "Gross yet effective. We live in the country with animals so we have lots of flies. I did not want to hang a fly trap but caved when I saw this. I feel it’s not as noticeable as others and is easy to hide and works very well. Easy to hang and does not leave a sticky residue when removed." —Tina
Get a pack of 12 pieces from Amazon for $7.99 (available in four pack sizes).
15. A sight word Bingo game that'll help make those frustrating early reader lessons a lot more fun.
Promising review: "Our first-grader was feeling really discouraged with her sight words and I've been trying to think of ways to encourage her and get her excited to learn things she doesn't already know. She loved this game! We played with the whole family and her 3-year-old even enjoyed playing (we show her the cards and have her find the word that matches on her bingo card). I think this is a great way to make learning/practicing sight words fun! I am very happy with this purchase and I can see how it would be great for teachers in the classroom as well!!" —Jennie
Get it from Amazon for $8.89.
16. A menstrual cup — a satisfying upgrade from tampons sure to delight environmentally minded folks who are sick and tired of spending what could be monthly chocolate money on disposable period products.
These are made to last 10 years (you read that right!) and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! I have used other cups in the past and have had some difficulty. After a short learning curve, I was able to use this cup with ease. I couldn't feel it and did not experience any leaking! The cup came with great instructions and also offers tips to newbies! Awesome product and company!" —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in three colors).
17. A handy Souper Cubes freezer tray — it's gonna make it ~souper~ easy to freeze notoriously hard-to-freeze things like soups and sauces.
This is BPA-free and dishwasher safe!
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE. My freezer is so much more organized now. Gone are the days of having to defrost an entire bag of chicken broth for one cup for a recipe. I now have perfectly portioned half-cup and one-cup blocks ready to go. They fit easily in freezer bags, take up less space, and make me incredibly happy. There was a lot of attention to detail put into the design and I particularly appreciate the wire inside the rim that holds everything steady — no more worrying about spilling all the liquid on the way to the freezer. Just a fantastic product all around. I purchased this and a cheaper version from another manufacturer at the same time, but returned the other product. This one is definitely worth the added cost." —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
18. A laser engraved rolling pin that'll help you make impressive looking cookies without using messy, fussy icing.
This small business is owned by Carolina and based in Warsaw, Poland. The shop is full of rolling pins in all sorts of patterns!
Promising review: "This rolling pin by far is the best one ever. It is so well made and I love the designs. I got the large and you get so many designs in one rolling pin. I live in the US and it arrived quickly. Thank you for a great product!!!" —Deborah
19. A collapsible hanger to save a ton of space by holding up to five pairs of pants, giving your closet a serious ~leg up~ when you decide to start spring cleaning.
Promising review: "I am very pleased with these hangers! I first bought one to try it with my boyfriend’s pants and I loved them so I had to buy another one. The material of the part where you place the pants prevents any type of clothing from sliding off. Saves a lot of space on my closet and was easy to install, took me less than two minutes. The hangers come with the tool necessary and an extra piece that holds the rods in case you lose one. Overall very happy with the results, will buy again if I need more!" —Lizette Lopez
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
20. A 10-piece set of drawer organizers so your junk drawer can become an organized oasis.
Promising review: "I needed to organize all the stuff that ends up in the bathroom vanity cabinet. These were perfect in every way. Being clear it is easy to see what is in each bin. Assorted sizes made it easy to sort out what I had and make best use of the space. The bins are beautifully made and look great on a shelf, in a drawer, in a cabinet, or even on the countertop. I would definitely buy again and have already suggested them to my friends. Happy to find quality products that are Made in the USA!" —Linda
Get the 10-piece set from Amazon for $19.99.
21. A pack of wart bandages formulated with a salicylic acid that'll kill off warts deep at the root (and let you skip a trip to the dermatologist).
Promising review: "These bandages have decreased the wart by half. It's still there but we just purchased our second pack in hopes to finish the job. It was really big to start with. We first used the freeze stuff and it did nothing. Hopefully with the second pack it will be gone. My daughter really likes that the wart/medicine is camouflaged as a regular Band-Aid so she can wear shorts and that it's painless.
Edit: After three packs of these the warts are GONE!" —Robin H
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
22. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road...with your high beams. Don't spend money on expensive replacements – just give them a good scrub!
Promising review: "This worked great! Instructions say one kit will do one car, and that you might need two if you have very large lenses. I did mine and my wife's vehicles (Dodge Dakota and a Saturn Vue) from one kit. I periodically stopped to blow and wipe off the disc and lenses to promote disc life. I fully sanded both vehicles, then used one wipe on all four lenses, let it dry, then used the second wipe on all four lenses. Awesome product!" –B. Boyd
Get it from Amazon for $13.46+ (available in two styles).