We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A paint by numbers kit that'll let you show off your artistic chops on the daily. Wait, you don't have those? You do now. All of them.
2. A pack of five cable wrap cords are gonna keep you from getting your wires crossed, literally, when you're commuting and tuning out everything around you — you're clearly too put together to get tangled up on public transit.
3. A step-by-step baking kit with clear instructions and pre-measured ingredients so you can bring professional-grade desserts to your next PTA meeting, making Scott B.'s dad totally regret the day he quipped, "Store-bought is fine!" after tasting your brownies.
4. A Dash rapid egg cooker sure to guarantee you never have to ~scramble~ to find a good Sunday brunch spot ever again — your kitchen table is gonna be the best spot in town.
5. A guided questions journal that'll make you a memory-saving pro in a matter of (exactly two) minutes. Your posterity will love reading about the week you ordered six pizzas hoping to see that one hot pizza deliverer again. They really will.
6. A pack of 42 flexible curling rods you can throw in your hair at night and simply wake up in the morning looking like the very definition of beauty sleep.
7. Or a John Frieda hot air brush reviewers swear by — sure to prove you are the kind of person who never has to get a professional blowout to have a look that blows people away.
8. A pair of stellar running shoes with built-in sockliners, compression mesh, and a "zero-gravity" feel that'll make running marathons feel like a walk in the park.
9. A pet grooming glove for pet parents who want their lovable mutt looking like a show dog worthy of Westminster with just a brush of their hand.
10. A wood polish and conditioner — you'd usually avoid telling your parents about the rager you had the night before their visit, but they'll be so proud of your sparkling surfaces you'll want to show them the "before" photos of every buffed-out blemish.
11. A set of five suction cup bath tubes so you can keep your kiddo entertained in the cleanest way possible while actually keeping them in the bathtub long enough to (finally) get them clean.
12. A color depositing conditioner sure to make you look like the top of your Cosmetology class. You actually majored in Economics and haven't styled someone's hair since second grade, but still.
13. A Lifestraw water filter for the camping-curious who want a chance to really prove themselves in the wild — even if you've *gulp* barely been outdoors before.
14. A pineapple slicing tool that'll help you make your office cocktail hour fabulous with drinks full of darling garnishes only a perfectly-cored pineapple could complete.
15. A DIY video game kit so you can code with kiddos — making you the coolest babysitter this side of Sycamore street.
16. A Critter Catcher that'll help you bravely wrangle and release creepy crawlies without any fear (because you won't have to get within a foot of them).
17. A box of assorted greeting cards so people think you're the kind of person who *never* forgets a birthday... even when you absolutely forgot about it until that Facebook notification popped up.
18. A countertop paint kit that'll make your friends ~marble~ at your DIY design skills.
19. An eyeliner stamp that's gonna give you wing-tips so impeccable you're sure to get any makeup artist's ~stamp~ of approval.
20. A dog selfie stick that'll make Spot the selfie master you always knew she could be.
21. A handheld milk frother for coffee connoisseurs who would find nothing more satisfying than enjoying a perfect, home-foamed brew from the comfort of their kitchen counter.
22. A Rubbermaid produce saver that'll keep your food fresh so long your roommates will think you're a produce-picking pro.
23. A wooden balance board core trainer so you can increase your strength, balance, and flexibility as fast as any fitness enthusiast — even if you can't ~stand~ going to the gym.
24. A to-do list notepad for making your life so organized you might as well start your own self-help blog. Feel free to cross "influencer" off your list, right next to "DON'T forget to buy tampons... again!"
25. A copy of Crafting with Cat Hair because if people are already calling you a cat lady at 23, you're gonna make sure you are *the* cat lady by 24. I can't think of a better way to show your furocious affection.
26. A Squatty Potty so you can even poo with perfection.
27. And a bottle of Poo-Pourri that'll guarantee you never even make the bathroom smell ~crappy~.
28. A gel manicure light — the ~cure~ to your mediocre nail skills. This is sure to massively up your mani game, and your savings account.
29. A toothpaste squeezing stand that'll give you the waste-free skills to get every single piece of that paste.
30. A cutting board/kitchen scissor combo to use when you've watched enough Barefoot Contessa to know your cooking genius begins by becoming a prep-work pro.
31. A copy of 104 Things to Photograph that'll guide your eye when you want a ~picture~ perfect portfolio, even if it's just for fun and just for you.
32. A pair of anti-nausea bands to keep you from getting sea sick on your family cruise — you're gonna be scooping up that chocolate fountain with a serving spoon while everyone else is ralphing up their breakfast buffet.
33. A frozen pie crust, because "easy as pie" only counts if you don't have to make the crust. Sneakily use this and your pies will be perfection.
34. Or silicone baking molds so your pastries never tear and you get Mary Berry-approved baked goods every time you open the oven.
35. A UV melding tool that'll make you the go-to person when there's a broken cord, toy, or heart in the home because you'll be so darn good at ~bonding~.
36. A ball launcher sure to give you an arm worthy of Shadow's tireless dog park days without totally wearing you (or your rotator cuff) out.
38. And finally, a French fry holder sure to prove you have the most ingenious mind of all time.
When your confidence *rightly* kicks in after using these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: