We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A game of prosecco pong for making a bottle of champagne go a long way, as far as its entertainment value is concerned.
2. A game called, Punderdome to really get the repartee-y started.
3. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free display, up to 32 GB worth of storage, built-in adjustable light, and a weeks-long rechargeable battery so avid readers can have dozens of books at their disposal (i.e. the time of their life).
4. A pack of four Popin Cookin candy kits that'll give you, your friends, and your family a chance to create mini dishes that are equal parts darling and delicious.
5. A giant Jenga set for extra competitive friends who always take game night to the next level.
6. A teeny-tiny Etch A Sketch you can discreetly pull out of your pocket to keep yourself entertained during a long-winded seminar without looking too ~sketchy~.
8. A gradient puzzle for anyone who is ~puzzled~ by people who can't entertain themselves without electronics.
9. A Tasty baking set with emoji cookie cutters, so you can make some treats the youths would totally text about.
10. A 150th Anniversary edition of Little Women, with illustrations and type from early editions, that'll delight anyone who knows life is more beautiful thanks to stunning, classical text.
11. A teaching keyboard that connects with lesson apps so you can continue your preferred anti-social night life while staying entertained, learning a new skill, and becoming maestro all on your own.
12. A pack of 24 outlet decals – mischievous folks are gonna love spending some time "enhancing" the outlets around the house. Seeing the reactions people have when they notice them is likely gonna be even more satisfying.
13. A pack of 14 '90s edition Tech Decks so you can relive the glory days of your middle school skateboard career, even though you're worried you'd slip a disk on an actual skateboard these days.
14. Or a '90s version of Watch Ya Mouth that'll make you and your millennial friends smile from ear to ear when you play it (you just won't be able to tell).
15. An underwater disco light for making boring ol' bathtime a party for kids and adults alike.
16. A cleaning putty to entertain yourself with some suuuper satisfying productive procrastination when the semester feels sluggish. Sure, your thesis may suffer...but there won't be a speck of dust near your computer screen!
17. A wholesome game of You've Got Crabs you can play when you and your roommates are so bored you're all feeling a little bit ~crabby~.
18. A twisting block snake sure to save the day (or more accurately, your morning commute) when you don't have Wi-fi and your brain can't take another minute on the train without a game to play.
19. A Bob Ross chia pet, because if the day feels like you're watching grass grow, it might as well be on an art icon's head.
20. A temporary watercolor tattoo – it's gonna help ease your urge to permanently change your look when you're bored. Enjoy those stick-ons until you're certain!
21. An anxiety unicorn squishy for enjoying a good, stress-reliving squish when you need something – anything! – to do.
22. A measuring wine glass for making cooking way more fun...when you measure out a little for the dish and a *lot* for yourself.
23. A crafting book for pet parents who are tired of vacuuming up pet hair every day but may find crafting with it a purrfect solution.
24. Donner Dinner Party – a board game that's certainly gonna be everybody's ~taste~.
25. A packet of tastebud tablets that'll make sour foods sweet and entertain any bored soul suffering from a really ~sour~ attitude.
26. A dog selfie attachment so you can make your pupper the online influencer you know she was born to be.
27. A building block coffee mug – a brilliantly fun way to customize your cups.
28. A nail polish ring so you can multitask when binge-watching Hulu all weekend starts losing its magic.
29. A CubeBot for anyone who wants a fun friend who would bend over backwards for them, literally.
30. A deck of gorgeous tarot cards that'll tell you exactly when you won't be bored anymore...which is basically going to be the moment you start using these.
31. A classic ouija board so you're never sitting around ~board~ (or alone) ever again.
32. A mini tube guy you can turn on whenever you need to turn up the energy during a study sesh.
33. A brilliantly funny cookbook with recipes you've gotta see to believe.
34. A pack of four cat pens who'll inspire you to stop ~kitten~ around and do some work.
35. A juicer for mellow nights when you're home alone but still want things to get a little juicy.
36. An office supply holder that'll make you laugh when work feels crappy.
37. A suction cup holder for turning a basic bath into a bougie, boozy bath.
38. A caffeinated butt mask that's sure to wake up your skincare routine.
39. A collapsable water bottle you can easily take anywhere, because remembering to stay hydrated can seem like a boring goal...unless you make it a ball.
40. A pair of duster slippers that'll make chores so fun you'll never slip up and forget to do them again.
41. Or a sponge holder that's gonna encourage you and your S.O. to dish up some sweet pillow talk after dinner.
42. A Sriracha keychain so you can spice up any boring meal, literally.
43. Dangerous Games To Play In The Dark, a frighteningly informational book for brave readers who want to know the rules, alleged results, and history of some of the most bone-chilling games of lore we humans have dared to play.
44. Paper to Petal, a DIY guide that'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to make stunning floral bouquets out of paper — an inexpensive skill that'll truly come in handy when your ~buds~ deserve a nice gift.
45. A photorealistic, round pizza blanket so that even your naps are a (pizza) party.
46. An activity book for any pregnant people out there who need something to distract them from nine months of uncomfortable boredom (or nine hours in the delivery room).
47. A cookie shot kit so you can have a shot of something sweet when you really need it.
48. A set of foodie dice for homes where planning dinner is always a toss up.
49. And finally, a Magic 8 Ball – classic, mystical fun that'll keep you entertained for as long as you have questions you need answered. Will this keep you from being bored? My sources say yes.
The exact date and time of the next dull moment in your life:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to see some more fun stuff, check out the posts below: