49 Products That'll Give You Something To Do When You're Bored
Somehow it is still not summer and thus, I am still hiding inside. Fortunately these products are here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A game of prosecco pong for making a bottle of champagne go a long way, as far as its entertainment value is concerned.
3. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free display, up to 32 GB worth of storage, built-in adjustable light, and a weeks-long rechargeable battery so avid readers can have dozens of books at their disposal (i.e. the time of their life).
4. A pack of four Popin Cookin candy kits that'll give you, your friends, and your family a chance to create mini dishes that are equal parts darling and delicious.
6. A teeny-tiny Etch A Sketch you can discreetly pull out of your pocket to keep yourself entertained during a long-winded seminar without looking too ~sketchy~.
8. A gradient puzzle for anyone who is ~puzzled~ by people who can't entertain themselves without electronics.
9. A Tasty baking set with emoji cookie cutters, so you can make some treats the youths would totally text about.
10. A 150th Anniversary edition of Little Women, with illustrations and type from early editions, that'll delight anyone who knows life is more beautiful thanks to stunning, classical text.
12. A pack of 24 outlet decals – mischievous folks are gonna love spending some time "enhancing" the outlets around the house. Seeing the reactions people have when they notice them is likely gonna be even more satisfying.
13. A pack of 14 '90s edition Tech Decks so you can relive the glory days of your middle school skateboard career, even though you're worried you'd slip a disk on an actual skateboard these days.
14. Or a '90s version of Watch Ya Mouth that'll make you and your millennial friends smile from ear to ear when you play it (you just won't be able to tell).
16. A cleaning putty to entertain yourself with some suuuper satisfying productive procrastination when the semester feels sluggish. Sure, your thesis may suffer...but there won't be a speck of dust near your computer screen!
17. A wholesome game of You've Got Crabs you can play when you and your roommates are so bored you're all feeling a little bit ~crabby~.
18. A twisting block snake sure to save the day (or more accurately, your morning commute) when you don't have Wi-fi and your brain can't take another minute on the train without a game to play.
19. A Bob Ross chia pet, because if the day feels like you're watching grass grow, it might as well be on an art icon's head.
20. A temporary watercolor tattoo – it's gonna help ease your urge to permanently change your look when you're bored. Enjoy those stick-ons until you're certain!
21. An anxiety unicorn squishy for enjoying a good, stress-reliving squish when you need something – anything! – to do.
22. A measuring wine glass for making cooking way more fun...when you measure out a little for the dish and a *lot* for yourself.
23. A crafting book for pet parents who are tired of vacuuming up pet hair every day but may find crafting with it a purrfect solution.
25. A packet of tastebud tablets that'll make sour foods sweet and entertain any bored soul suffering from a really ~sour~ attitude.
26. A dog selfie attachment so you can make your pupper the online influencer you know she was born to be.
28. A nail polish ring so you can multitask when binge-watching Hulu all weekend starts losing its magic.
30. A deck of gorgeous tarot cards that'll tell you exactly when you won't be bored anymore...which is basically going to be the moment you start using these.
39. A collapsable water bottle you can easily take anywhere, because remembering to stay hydrated can seem like a boring goal...unless you make it a ball.
40. A pair of duster slippers that'll make chores so fun you'll never slip up and forget to do them again.
41. Or a sponge holder that's gonna encourage you and your S.O. to dish up some sweet pillow talk after dinner.
43. Dangerous Games To Play In The Dark, a frighteningly informational book for brave readers who want to know the rules, alleged results, and history of some of the most bone-chilling games of lore we humans have dared to play.
44. Paper to Petal, a DIY guide that'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to make stunning floral bouquets out of paper — an inexpensive skill that'll truly come in handy when your ~buds~ deserve a nice gift.
46. An activity book for any pregnant people out there who need something to distract them from nine months of uncomfortable boredom (or nine hours in the delivery room).
49. And finally, a Magic 8 Ball – classic, mystical fun that'll keep you entertained for as long as you have questions you need answered. Will this keep you from being bored? My sources say yes.
The exact date and time of the next dull moment in your life:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to see some more fun stuff, check out the posts below: