29 Products That Just Might Help Save Your Marriage
You love them to the moon and back, but something could *probably* be done about their bad breath.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bidet because the fight over forgetting to restock the toilet paper can be totally eliminated...if you simply eliminate the toilet paper.
2. The Massage Bible, a book that'll guide you and your boo through comforting and satisfying massage techniques, helping you both ease each other's aches and pains in case the unenthusiastic rubs your partner currently calls a massage are ~knot~ cutting it.
3. A robot vacuum so you can take one chore off of your plates when your busy day involves you both doing dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the windows, orrr having a well-deserved soak in the tub (you two deserve to define "productive multitasking" any way you please!).
4. A Truth or Dare card game for couples who are thrilled to be out of the dating game, but who wouldn't mind playing a few games of their own when date night starts getting repetitive.
5. A chin strap that's sure to help you out if your snoring wakes your partner up in the middle of the night, every night (it also helps prevent drooling, which your pillow case is sure to appreciate).
7. A bottle of Poo Pourri you can get if you feel like sharing a bathroom with your significant other really ~stinks~ – if you both spray this into your toilet bowl before you go, it won't have to!
8. A pocket shower curtain for ~clearly~ keeping your individual products organized and keeping you from secretly shoving their stuff off the side of the tub to make room for your shampoo.
9. A beard bib so you can completely eliminate the awful mess you get in the sink after you shave, which will probably make living with your spouse a slightly less ~hairy~ situation.
10. An Echo Spot that'll display the weather, set alarms/timers, play music, check your security cameras, and listen to you better than your spouse ever could. This'll even turn your lights on and off so you and your sweetheart don't have to argue over whose turn it is to get up and turn out the lights.
11. A minty mouth spray that's gonna be great if your partner takes your breath away...when they try and kiss you after their onion bagel and lox.
12. A rechargeable reading light with three adjustable brightnesses, so you can stay up as late as you want reading spooky novels without disturbing your other half.
13. An HBO Max subscription that'll turn even basic at-home date nights into movie nights to remember.
14. A self cleaning litter box, because the person who insisted on adopting the cat also insists that they cleaned the litter box yesterday, every day.
15. A porcelain aromatherapy diffuser for times when you both need a deep breath and a moment to relax. And, perhaps more importantly, for times when you workout at home and make the living room smell like a sweatbox.
16. A pack of 100 date ideas you can pick at random or move through your favorites to seriously up your dating game, even when you've been together forever.
17. As We Grow, a memory book that'll encourage you and your loved one to share the memories that matter most, ones that have made your relationship stronger and are worth reflecting on time and time again.
18. A jerky bouquet so you can say you're sorry in a funny and fun way after you realize the silly ~beef~ you two had was probably your fault. Or more specifically, hangry you's fault.
19. A dual-thickness comforter with a warm side and a cool side for couples who have completely different body temperatures. Now you can both sleep soundly without shivering or sweating profusely.
21. A coffee of the month subscription, because your marital mornings have ~bean~ a little less than their best since you accidentally brought home decaf. An official subscription can keep that from happening ever again. Whew.
22. A set of fool-proof waste containers that'll make organizing your recycling so easy, you won't have to feel like ~garbage~ when your partner asks you to stop throwing cans in the trash.
23. A chocolate bash cake – a *wacky* gift (with a nine-month shelf life!) for secretly storing somewhere in your home if you're notoriously known for forgetting birthdays and anniversaries.
24. A card game, Marital Bliss, so you can each earn points for mundane chores and activities (like carrying groceries or cooking dinner) and get a treat for your hard work at the end of the week (like a full-body massage or breakfast in bed) – provided neither of you mind a little friendly competition.
25. A bamboo salt toothpaste, an environmentally friendly option with packaging that'll keep extra toothpaste from drying out on the outside of the tube – use this and your A-type soulmate will finally forget what a mess you made every time you cleaned your teeth.
26. An iPad screen protector to prevent your shared device from getting cracks and scratches, saving you a trip to the Genius Bar, hundreds of dollars in repair fees, and an argument over who dropped it in the first place.
27. A pair of Bose QuietComfort noise-cancelling wireless headphones for when you just need some quiet time (i.e. Slayer).
28. A budget planner so you're both on the same page when it comes to bills and expenditures, like putting aside a sum of money for an arcade machine. Oh...wait, did we not agree upon that?
29. A pair of ridiculously darling knee-high compression socks to give your darling if you've been told (more than once) that your foot rubs are sub par.
30. A fool-proof meal subscription service complete with instructions and accurate cooking times on meals you make yourself (including protein packs and oven-ready meals) so you can have delicious meals on-hand when your hanger starts boiling over.
31. A couple's activity book with fun little prompts sure to provide a lot of laughs and some quality bonding time.
32. A vibrating alarm clock, because if your S.O.'s ringtone wakes you up one more time at 5 a.m., you might actually lose it. Or alternatively, if *you* are the early bird, you won't have to worry about waking the whole house up for your morning jog.
33. A bottle of Grandma's Secret Spot Remover that'll come to the rescue when you accidentally spill wine on the armchair that your S.O. inherited from their great-grandmother.
35. A pair of long-distance touch bracelets to make time spent away from your bae a little more bearable. Touch one and the other lights up and vibrates, so they know when you're thinking of them and vice versa.
36. A natural, antibacterial, and anti-fungal foot odor spray for saving your marriage (and your entryway) from your stinking shoes.
37. A succulent subscription that'll send two organically-grown succulents safely your way every month – which may become extra useful at the rate you've been overwatering your S.O.'s plant family.
Relationships really are worth the work, aren't they?
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.