1. The Massage Bible, a book that'll guide you and your boo through comforting and satisfying massage techniques, helping you both ease each other's aches and pains in case the unenthusiastic rubs your partner currently calls a massage are ~knot~ cutting it.
2. A robot vacuum so you can take one chore off of your plates when your busy day involves you both doing dishes, folding laundry, cleaning the windows, orrr having a well-deserved soak in the tub (you two deserve to define "productive multitasking" any way you please!).
3. A Truth or Dare card game for couples who are thrilled to be out of the dating game, but who wouldn't mind playing a few games of their own when date night starts getting repetitive.
4. A chin strap that's sure to help you out if your snoring wakes your partner up in the middle of the night, every night (it also helps prevent drooling, which your pillow case is sure to appreciate).
6. A bottle of Poo Pourri you can get if you feel like sharing a bathroom with your significant other really ~stinks~ — if you both spray this into your toilet bowl before you go, it won't have to!
7. A pocket shower curtain for ~clearly~ keeping your individual products organized and keeping you from secretly shoving their stuff off the side of the tub to make room for your shampoo.
8. A beard bib so you can completely eliminate the awful mess you get in the sink after you shave, which will probably make living with your spouse a slightly less ~hairy~ situation.
9. An Echo Spot that'll display the weather, set alarms/timers, play music, check your security cameras, and listen to you better than your spouse ever could. This'll even turn your lights on and off so you and your sweetheart don't have to argue over whose turn it is to get up and turn out the lights.
10. A rechargeable reading light (with a built-in clip) so you can stay up as late as you want reading spooky novels without disturbing your other half.
11. A self cleaning litter box, because the person who insisted on getting little fluffy Frou-Frou also insists that they cleaned the litter box yesterday, every day.
12. A porcelain aromatherapy diffuser for times when you both need a deep breath and a moment to relax. And, perhaps more importantly, for times when you workout at home and make the living room smell like a sweatbox.
13. A pack of 100 date ideas you can pick at random or move through your favorites to seriously up your dating game, even when you've been together forever.
14. As We Grow, a memory book that'll encourage you and your loved one to share the memories that matter most, ones that have made your relationship stronger and are worth reflecting on time and time again.
15. A jerky bouquet so you can say you're sorry in a funny and fun way after you realize the silly ~beef~ you two had was probably your fault. Or more specifically, hangry you's fault.
16. A dual-thickness comforter with a warm side and a cool side for couples who have completely different body temperatures. Now you can both sleep soundly without shivering or sweating profusely.
17. A pot lid rack and pan organizer rack to solve your shared frustration of triggering a cookware avalanche every time you need to grab something from the cabinet. No more!
18. A set of fool-proof waste containers that'll make organizing your recycling so easy, you won't have to feel like ~garbage~ when your partner asks you to stop throwing cans in the trash.
19. A Marital Bliss card game so you can each earn points for mundane chores and activities (like carrying groceries or cooking dinner) and get a treat for your hard work at the end of the week (like a full-body massage or breakfast in bed) — provided neither of you mind a little friendly competition. 😉
20. An iPad screen protector to prevent your shared device from getting cracks and scratches, saving you a trip to the Genius Bar, hundreds of dollars in repair fees, and an argument over who dropped it in the first place.
21. A pair of Bose QuietComfort noise-cancelling wireless headphones for when you just need some quiet time.
22. A banana slicer that'll eliminate disagreements over whose turn it is to slice the bananas. Now, you'll both WANT to do it.
23. A budget planner so you're both on the same page when it comes to bills and expenditures, like putting aside a sum of money for an arcade machine. Oh...wait, did we not agree upon that?
24. A couple's activity book with fun little prompts sure to provide a lot of laughs and some quality bonding time.
25. A vibrating alarm clock, because if your S.O.'s ringtone wakes you up one more time at 5 a.m., you might actually lose it. Or alternatively, if *you* are the early bird, you won't have to worry about waking the whole house up for your morning jog.
26. A bottle of Grandma's Secret Spot Remover that'll come to the rescue when you accidentally spill wine on the armchair that your S.O. inherited from their great-grandmother.
28. Long-distance touch bracelets to make time spent away from your bae a little more bearable. Touch one and the other lights up and vibrates, so they know when you're thinking of them and vice versa.
29. A peppermint and tea tree deodorant spray, if your spouse's foot odor is so bad that you've actually contemplated a temporary separation. "It's not you, dear, it's your feet."
Relationships really are worth the work, aren't they?
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to get your special someone something special, check out the posts below:
28 Inexpensive "No Reason" Gifts Just To Show You Care
29 Useful Products You’d Buy For Their Looks Alone