We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fun-sized skincare kit filled with magical lotions and potions your bod is gonna love, no matter ~witch~ way your travels take you.
2. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs designed to clear out the sound around you when you go to a concert and actually want to hear the band, *not* the drunk people next to you who slur Every. Single. Song.
3. A ceramic cookware set that's sure to give your kitchen a fresh, unified look and give your groceries something to look forward to.
4. A canvas storage pouch with enough room to bring all your makeup with you in case a tear-jerker movie causes some mascara mayhem (this also works great as a pencil case!).
5. An easy-as-can-be herb grower – this sleek machine uses pre-seeded pods that grow in water, not soil, so it's sure to prevent messes and give your kitchen counter some serious ~herb~ appeal.
6. A set of fiberglass chopsticks that are dishwasher safe and made with a no-slip design, so you can eat noodles without tasty bites slipping and sliding before they make it into your mouth.
7. A cushy infinity pillow that'll make staying comfy while traveling a breeze, even if you're stuck in the middle seat.
8. A pack of hair clip rings (in both silver and gold) that are gonna help you ~ring~ in the new year with a whole new kind of hairdo.
9. An adjustable shelf for easily storing tons of stuff under the sink, despite the awkward pipes that may be in the way.
10. A garlic twister that'll be easier to use, less wasteful, and a cinch to clean compared to traditional garlic mincers.
11. An olive green bar cart with brass and leather details you can snag if you're looking to enhance your living room with some decor worth drinking to.
13. A set of temperature regulating sheets sure to keep your body cool no matter how high your partner prefers the heat at night.
14. A pair of teeny-tiny macrame potted plants for anyone who wants to ~plant~ something precious in their car and add a little life to their commute.
15. A lightweight trashcan with a small side handle that accentuates its good looks – this stunning receptacle is here to show the world your trash doesn't have to look like garbage.
16. A phone power bank to save your cell when your battery seems to drop to 50% the second the temperature drops to 50 degrees.
17. An LED floor lamp you can rotate and manipulate to create completely different lighting in your home – this clever light is a seriously ~bright~ idea.
18. A framed abstract canvas that'll add the perfect touch of sophistication and color to your apartment, whether your walls are completely empty or covered in lots of lovely stuff.
19. Or a set of six vintage floral prints so you can have a lovely, natural theme botanic-all over your place.
20. A money clip pocket knife – a safety-first solution for anyone who wants a wallet that's truly a ~cut~ above the rest.
21. A side table that'll look chic and be a brilliantly multi-functional surface in your small space.
22. A five-piece nesting utensil set to keep your cooking tools neat, organized, and unnecessarily darling when they're all spoonin' each other on your counter.
23. A detailing cleaning putty sure to pick up the dust in every nook and cranny of your car. And if your kids are still on a slime kick, you may even be able to convince them cleaning the car is...you know...fun.
24. A bedside bassinet you can place right beside the bed to keep your little one safe and snug, and keep them at arm's reach during late night feedings...making falling back asleep easier on everyone.
25. A medicine cabinet that'll hang on your door hinges and give you the extra storage space you didn't know you could have.
26. An odor eliminating candle so good at destroying bad smells you may even forget your roommate is still hiding a basset hound in the house.
27. And Poorly Drawn Lines, a dangerously delightful book of comic strips for people in your life with humor as dry as your skin in the winter.
Me, looking at each and every one of these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you're still shopping for gifts this season, check out the posts below: