32 Products That Are Either Literally Or Figuratively Life Saving, According To Reviewers
These products know exactly ♫ How to Save a Life ♫.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A TubShroom that'll protect you from the things lurking in your drain that are far more deadly than Pennywise. A future of soap-covered hair strands clogging your drain is too scary for even Stephen King to write about.
2. A door draft stopper sure to keep you safe and cozy when the temperatures outside are extreme *and* stop your heat and AC from leaking into the hallway, keeping your utility bills down as well!
3. A WubbaNub pacifier that'll be easy for you to find when your kiddo inevitably throws it and immediately throws a fit. Grocery shopping is about to be a whole lot more bearable for you... and everyone shopping within earshot of your baby's incredible lung capacity.
4. A smoke and carbon monoxide detector, something you should always have updated and at-the-ready. This can give you peace of mind about the things you're breathing in, helping you breathe easy.
5. A Magic Tap to help your kids get drinks on their own without having to do any heavy lifting — saving your mornings from sudden doom and protecting everyone in your home from ever crying over spilled milk.
6. An argan oil heat spray for restoring dry, damaged ends by shielding your hair strands from the blistering heat of your curling iron and straightener. Why do the tools that fix a bad hair day also have to be bad for your hair, you ask? Because this world is cruel.
7. An anti-blister balm that'll keep you from feeling de-feet-ed by painful blisters, even on intense hikes. Rub this on and rub it in when *you* get to the top blister-free after your sore-footed friends mocked your preparedness skills.
8. A travel wallet with enough room to hold every paper and card you could possibly need. Nothing would make you miss home (and more specifically, your bed) like losing your passport after sleeping in hostels for weeks.
9. A reusable menstrual cup designed specifically for heavy flow, saving you from the stress of possible leakage *and* saving your favorite pair of pants from... yourself.
10. A foot odor spray so you can confidently know you have a place to sleep at night when your roommates have threatened to throw you out with your smelly shoes.
11. And a bottle of Poo-Pourri sure to protect you from the dread that is a number two in a public restroom. Spray this in the tank before you go and everything's sure to be coming up roses!
12. A spiffy blind spot mirror that'll make you a parallel parking pro. Your bumper can't wait to thank you.
13. A pack of vomit bags with a twist and seal structure to save the day (and the road trip) when your kids start getting motion sick the minute you put the key in the ignition.
14. An on-the-go razor, because everybody deserves to calm their nerves with a relaxing bath and a silky smooth shave after an unsettlingly bumpy flight.
15. An odor eliminating candle for saving your relationship when your boo brings along their smelly Irish Setter to your place on date night. Three's still a crowd, but at least this way the date won't stink.
16. A portable door lock so you can add some extra security in seconds, without a single tool in sight.
17. A pair of compression socks said to improve blood circulation, support your Achilles heel, and save you from restless nights when even putting your feet up hasn't helped.
18. A pack of homeopathic jet-lag pills — these just might finally keep you from sleeping through (and ruining) your vacation, no matter how late your red-eye is.
20. A compact air purifier (with a three-stage filtration system) for catching dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander — making your home a safe haven during cold and flu season.
21. A pack of six disposable urinals that'll assist you while camping, on road trips, or with any other urinary emergencies that may arise away from the comfort of a bathroom stall.
23. An Instant Pot you needed in your kitchen like, yesterday. This contraption can replace half your appliances and make full meals in minutes, saving you kitchen space *and* saving you money... your pizza deliverer is about to be heartbroken.
24. A multi-use car hammer designed to help you escape from your car in an emergency — use the safety edge slicer to cut through your seatbelt and the rounded hammer to break through windows and windshields.
25. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs that'll keep your ears safe no matter how close you are to the speakers. They also block out the sound around you, making the music sound even more clear. These are totally worth the plug.
26. A loose face powder for fashion-savvy folks who want a full-coverage powder foundation that's sure to actually last a full day — saving your personal style from a certain, sweaty doom.
27. A password book so you can keep all your secrets in a place that's far easier to remember than the suggested passcode every retail site and service expects you to use.
28. A jar opener that'll easily (and subtly) attach to a shelf or under a counter and help you out any time a stubborn jar puts you in a real ~jam~.
29. A dry shampoo for busy people who don't always have the time to wash their locks but would still prefer not looking like a cast member from Grease. Save yourself from a day in the life of Danny Zuko, there's way too much spontaneous singing involved.
30. A can of fire extinguishing spray with a design that'll spark your muscle memory, because nothing sounds scarier than not knowing how to use an extinguisher when you notice a fire start to spark.
31. And finally, an essential oil stick you're gonna love forever when you see how well it saves you from the headache that is living with migraine pain.
These products, to you:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: