We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot to replace half your appliances and make full meals in minutes, saving you kitchen space *and* saving you money.
2. A concave eye mask that'll prevent any light from coming in, even when you open your eyes, so you finally start falling asleep in the blink of an eye.
3. A Drain Snake – it's sure to make you feel like a wizard when you decide to have it ~Slytherin~ your drain and pull out something from the dark arts. Miracle or magic, this thing works.
4. An argan oil hair mask for crispy strands that remind you of straw. Start using this on your hair and make that straw feel like silk... or whatever it was Rumpelstiltskin was up to.
5. An organic rosehip facial oil that'll relieve dry and flaky skin, breakouts, and redness... which might be counterproductive when you see your face looking so cute and fresh that you start to blush.
6. A pack of cleaning tablets so you can easily remove lime, mineral, and food buildup in your dishwasher, letting you wash your dishes in something that's actually clean.
7. A pair of eyeliner stamps to give you wing-tips so impeccable, you're sure to get any makeup artist's ~stamp~ of approval.
8. A seat gap filler that's gonna save your French fries, cellphone, and car keys from certain doom.
9. A dishwasher-safe garlic peeler — you just toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to perfectly peel in seconds. This keeps peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep suspiciously simple.
10. A diaper wipe warmer that'll be soothing on your baby during nighttime diaper changes — preventing them from being wide awake in the dead of the night when you're already dead tired.
11. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution for clearing up redness, bumps, and razor burn so shaving can be a much smoother process.
12. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that'll stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers — no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy, wasteful plastic wrap.
13. A pair of anti-nausea bands designed to save your road trip if you have kiddos who get motion sick the minute the key goes in the ignition.
14. A John Frieda hot air brush for fashion-forward folks who want a professional look while saving the money they would usually spend by having a professional do it.
15. A drill brush kit that'll deep-clean your bathtub so well you'll wonder how you ever got clean in it before.
16. A wood polish and conditioner so you can take care of your coffee table in a way that ~wood~ make your parents proud.
17. A silicone "brush" that'll help you apply face masks without losing any precious products to clingy bristles.
18. A bottle of fizzing tablets to break away the soaked-in scum that's haunting the bottom of your favorite coffee pot.
19. A pack of three eyebrow razors that'll sharpen up your look (if you're into that sorta thing), no doubt abrowt it!
20. A pair of natural air-purifying bags sure to keep you from feeling de-feet-ed over your unsettlingly smelly shoes.
21. A charcoal whitening powder – it's gonna scrape away the gunk and grime your toothpaste isn't powering through, making your pearly whites actually, you know, pearly white.
22. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that'll clean out your sink so your landlord doesn't dispose of your deposit.
23. An earwax removal kit, because cotton swabs are bad news — your future (fully functioning) elderly eardrums are gonna thank you for using this stuff instead.
24. An easy grip opener so you're never left with sauceless pasta, dry pancakes, or chips without dip ever again.
25. A Squatty Potty that'll help you poo with perfection.
26. A pack of light-dimming covers to mellow out the bright lights on your electronics that keep you up at night. Sweet dreams are made of... darkness.
27. A clay mask for adults who are more than willing to break out a new skincare system if it means getting rid of their breakouts.
28. A Diamond Dazzle Stick that'll have your good ol' ring shining so bright you'll quickly realize what a ~gem~ it really is.
29. A slow-feed bowl for pups who treat speed eating like an Olympic sport (and who suffer from upset stomachs because of it).
30. A paint-and-peel latex cuticle guard so you can give yourself a manicure free of flooded cuticles.
31. And finally, a travel-sized red wine stain remover that's gonna save the day (and your shirt) when spilling your merlot gives you something to really ~wine~ about.
When you realize these products are exactly as good as reviewers said they would be:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: