39 Products With Such High Reviews You'll Probably Get FOMO Just By Reading Them
Read 'em and weep.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A length-adjustable pet hair broom with rubber bristles that'll actually be able to pull the years of hidden fur your vacuum never grabs (no matter how many times you plug in that clunker and run it over the carpet).
Want more info? Check out my coworker's FURemover Evrilholder broom review. You'll learn a thing or two AND enjoy some very satisfying hair-removal photos!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought it was worth a shot. I have two dogs and a cat, and being one with a dust and dander allergy I have to vacuum often but the vacuum can’t always get in deep enough. This actually works and I was shocked at how well it does. I brush the carpet a few times and vacuum it up and the carpet even looks better!! I highly recommend this to everyone- especially pet owners." —Theo Ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
2. A ridiculously charming exfoliating stick for gently scrubbing your skin, drawing out excess sebum, whiteheads, and blackheads from your pores. This is specifically designed for removing the gross octo-puss from inside your pores!
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
3. A rechargeable hair trimmer — this thing is the future of hair removal. The nifty palm-sized gadget doesn't require soap or water, so you can use it anywhere! Get this and "shaving" can be smooth sailing from here on out.
Promising review: "I love, love, love this shaver. It works great. Easy to use. It's design is a comfortable fit in my hand. The side grips allow no slipping. The more I use it the smoother my legs are. I have course hair and trouble with razor burn and ingrown hairs. Thus unit feels like an exfoliant treatment each time I use it. Really great. No irritation. I highly recommend it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
4. And a pack of multipurpose dermaplaning razors that'll remove those fluffy baby hairs from your face while giving your skin some sweeet exfoliation at the same time. Sorry newborns, your skin is no longer the softest around.
5. A TikTok famous Little Green upholstery cleaner here to save the day when slips turn into spills which turn into stains.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Things definitely look cleaner. spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand-new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads-up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in two styles).
6. A pack of Downy fabric spray — if you find yourself getting worry wrinkles over keeping your linen wardrobe pressed, this spray can *finally* rid your caftans and pants of those stubborn crinkles and creases.
"I hate wrinkles *and* am lazy — two at-odds conditions. This stuff has been a staple in my life since approximately ninth grade (thanks to my mama). As a former Catholic school uniform wearer, I have discovered that this stuff was VITAL to freshening up wrinkly dress shirts that spent the after-school hours stuffed in a gym bag. The scent is light and fresh and its wrinkle-releasing powers are nearly instant. It definitely works better on some fabrics than others (great on cotton, less great on some synthetics), but it'll improve the look of most without dealing with an iron or steamer." —Danielle Healy, BuzzFeed
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.94.
7. A nose butter that'll soothe your dog's schnoz if it gets dry or cracked when allergy season ~springs~ up on us.
Promising review: "I received this item yesterday, so I have been using it three times a day for two days. My poor, beautiful English mastiff has had a horrible nose for so long. I have talked to the vet and researched on forums, but had yet to find a solution that actually worked. My husband was skeptical when I stumbled across this product but said to try it. I am amazed and recommend this to anyone who has a pup in need. Two days and my puppy's nose is almost as good as new! This stuff is a miracle-worker! I have attached a photo of the before and after so you can see the results too (pictured above). A huge thank you from my pup and myself!" —Bleeding Rose
Get it from Amazon for $7.88+ (available in several options based on breed).
8. An adorable bookmark book tracker to remind you of all the great places you've been while you stayed put in your favorite reading chair. If you're challenging yourself to read a certain number of books each year, this is such a fun way to keep track of your pace!
Owner Abbie has a limited collection of these illustrated bookmarks. You can find monthly reading trackers, top-10 book highlights, and a super-cute coffee bookmark. This small biz is located in, you guessed it, England! BTW, their Instagram account is gorgeous and totally worth a follow.
Promising review: "This bookmark is just so well done on every level! The artwork is beautiful, and the quality is gorgeous. It's such a clever idea, and there are enough 'books' pictured to last a whole year. I will be looking for other items from this artist!" —Elaine
9. A set of six pantry organizers so you can keep snacks on hand, keep your fridge looking crisp, and also prevent any spills or drips from making a mess. Cool.
Promising review: "These are so helpful if your fridge is cluttered. I bought these for my mom who is an extremely cluttered person. I love her to death, but she is not an organized person. Her fridge used to look wild. There would be food piled on top of food, and small jars and containers EVERYWHERE. I bought her these to help her organize everything. Now she can see what she has and everything has a place. Thank you for making something like this to help those that are so cluttered." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
10. A single serving Ninja blender is gonna make hitting your smoothie goals simple. The cups are dishwasher safe and cleaning is a breeze! No more getting out/washing an entire blender just to get your greens in for the day!
11. A Doona car seat stroller that'll convert from a safe and cozy carseat into a stroller simply by popping out the legs! You'll no longer bother your baby by moving them from their carseat when you're out and about. I'm also drooling thinking about all the space this saves in a car.
Promising review: "This is the best infant seat ever. The Doona makes life so much easier. Having three kids, grocery shopping is a breeze with the Doona. My oldest pushes the baby, which leaves the car open and my hands free. I just wish it were a little lighter in weight." —Christina B.
Get it from Pish Posh Baby for $550 (available in seven colors).
12. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel for feet that feel positively caked in callouses.
To use: presoak your feet, apply the gel, let sit for five to 10 minutes, and rinse. It's recommended to use a foot file afterwards to make sure no residue or dead skin is left behind.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super-dry thick-callused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Key2Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
13. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution can clear up redness, bumps, and razor burn. Bless.
Promising review: "This product is a lifesaver, simply amazing!! My before picture (above) is from two months ago without using Tendskin after shaving. That’s how bad my thighs used to get two to three days after shaving. I used to cry so much because EVERYTHING hurt my thighs, including my silk covers. My after picture is from July 31, 2019. As you can see it’s a tremendous difference. Although I still have scars, my shaving doesn’t bring tears to my eyes anymore. It’s helped with razor bumps, ingrown hairs, dark spots, and my sensitivity to denim." —Kim
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two sizes).
14. A carpet shampoo solution to get your floors and rugs back to their original color without any toxic chemicals. Who knew your brown carpet was actually a WHITE carpet? Woof.
Sunny & Honey Store is a family-run small biz. Their products are made in the USA and they donate 10% of all profits to animal shelters and rescue groups.
FYI: This cleaner is only for use in carpet cleaning machines. Here's the one they are using in the review photo!
Promising review: "I never leave reviews but this I had to! I have 10-year-old carpet that I’m trying to make last as long as I can...because kids. Who wants to spend the money to replace flooring when they will just mess it up! I cleaned my son's carpet with this for the first time today and it looks and smells SOOOOO much better than it was! Other carpet cleaning products I’ve used have made the carpet smell like wet dog while cleaning and this didn’t! It smelled great the whole time! I’m hooked!!" —Megan Davis
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
15. An adjustable bakeware rack is gonna keep your kitchen tools upright and at-the-ready for every midnight bake shesh that comes their way.
Promising review: "By the picture, I was expecting a lightweight plastic base with flimsy metal uprights that would hold a lightweight pan or cutting board. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! This is a very heavy-duty base with a good grip on the bottom. The uprights are heavy coated wire to prevent scratching of the items it is holding. I am SO PLEASED with the quality of this rack that I will be ordering a couple more to use for my skillets. Buy with confidence as these are really a quality product." —labbie1
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
16. A pack of vacuum storage bags that'll give you back SO much storage space. Fill up a bag with clothes, towels, or other linens, suck out the air, and watch the pile shrink down to a fraction of its original size!
Read BuzzFeed editor Maitland Quitmeyer's praise for these space savers:
"The plastic is thick, the bags rarely re-inflate, and I feel confident that everything is safe and secure when stored inside. When you take things out, just give anything a quick steam if super wrinkled and it's ready to wear! Take it from this Virgo, my closet game is forever changed!!! Seasonal closet transitions = a breeze with these."
Love what you're reading? Check out Maitland's full Spacesaver vacuum storage bags review!
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four sizes and in a variety pack).
17. A gray and black crocodile peel-and-stick wallpaper for giving a wall or old piece of furniture some texture and depth. This is no croc — this material is *made* for sprucing up your plain white walls.
Animal print not your passion? You can also grab a solid color version if that's your taste.
Promising review: "This wallpaper has all the looks of expensive, sexy wallpaper without the high price. I used it to cover a simple dresser which I also purchased through Amazon (pictured above, left). The wallpaper is strong and has a great texture to it. I would recommend this wallpaper to anyone. This is not a true deep black if you're looking for that. It definitely have a lot of gray tones in it." —Jake Strickland
Get it from Amazon for $65.89.
18. A plant-powered vitamin C serum with a *delicious* amount of 5-star ratings (over 65,000 5-star ratings if you really wanna know). This is a satisfying solution that's gonna help with dark circles, sun spots, redness, and breakouts.
Want to learn more? Be sure to read our TruSkin Vitamin C Serum deep dive for more info!
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I am 39 and have dark spots in my face from sun damage and some scarring from cystic acne. Holy cow, this has lightened my dark spots by at least 75%. Honestly a miracle. And for the price! Other brands are four times the price. Try this out for sure. Stick to it and give it some time. I saw an amazing difference, so so happy with it. Also, some of the best customer service I’ve ever had." —Ashley F.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
19. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp to polish your toilet without you ever having to touch a dirty toilet brush. With each flush, the stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and confused about how they’d work but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.37.
20. A 140-piece first aid kit great for having on hand in the car, the camper, or even in your pantry. This has all the odds and ends you may need in a moment's notice.
Inside each kit you'll find cleansing wipes, gauze pads, bandages of different shapes and styles, rolled gauze, antibiotic cream, itch relief cream, acetaminophen, cold packs, and more.
Promising review: "I purchased a bunch of these. Some I donated and another I used for a baseball medical kit. All packs came identical and were in good form; there is no difference in quality. This kit has a little bit of everything which is great for general healthcare, as well as for more sports-related trauma. I would recommend this as a great starter kit." —Nicholas B.
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.