1. A wood polish and conditioner that'll have your coffee table looking so nice and new it'll be like you actually used those Christmas coasters you re-gifted weeks ago.
2. A powder polish for giving your kitchenware a well-deserved scrub after you watch Beauty and the Beast and start feeling guilty about the condition of your own flatware friends.
3. A pack of melamine erasers – they're gonna clean your walls so well it'll be like your daughter's abstract-marker masterpiece never ended up on your living room wall in the first place.
4. A powerful no-rinse stain remover sure to remove every accidental spill in your space – yes, even the red wine you inevitably drop when The Bachelor gets too intense.
5. An extendable microfiber duster set, because your high ceilings make your apartment a great place to live but a rather difficult place for your short self to dust.
6. A pack of biodegradable cleaning wipes sure to clean up every surface of your place until it shines bright like a diamond (well, bright like freshly scrubbed linoleum).
7. A pumice stone – it's gonna break apart the worst hard water buildup on toilets and tubs and truly ~rock~ your world.
8. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner that'll clean out your sink so your landlord doesn't dispose of your deposit when you try and move out this summer.
9. A jetted tub cleaner for jets that have filled with dead skin cells, dirt, and bacteria-filled buildup because your "treat yourself" baths did not involve cleaning up afterwards.
10. A squeegee broom you're especially gonna want when spring hits and with it, your Irish setter's shedding season.
11. A three-pack of mold and mildew stain-removing spray sure to clean the mysteriously face-like stain above your bed. It's time to put that nightmare to rest.
12. A roll of machine washable reusable bamboo towels that'll be great for your place, and *our* place...Mother Nature will totally thank you.
13. A rust stain remover for helping your shower sparkle even if your ~rusty~ cleaning skills left it neglected for far too long.
14. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to rid your washer of any lime scale or mineral buildup and thus, clean your dishes in a machine that's actually clean.
15. And a mold- and mildew-removing gel that clings to the grime on tiles and edges so well you're gonna cling to *it* whenever your grout starts looking gross.
16. A fume-free oven cleaner that'll eliminate all evidence of the lasagna you attempted to make...turns out tomato sauce looks an awful lot like a crime scene. Now you know.
17. A two-pack of Bon Ami – people have been using it since 1886 to polish windows, mirrors, ceramic, cast iron, and more! Use this and you can show off your clean surfaces (and historical knowledge) during your dorm's next cleaning check.
19. A charming TV-shaped sponge holder to give you something to watch while you work. And to drain your sponge in an upright position, keeping it dry and free of gunk.
21. A hanging bamboo scrub brush is gonna clear off your grout and tiles so well, you'll forget those Airbnbers even stood in your shower.
22. An odor-free bamboo charcoal bag for eliminating odors in your closet and keeping your clothes smelling as fresh as the day you impulse-bought them.
23. A pack of copper mesh wire scourers that'll scrape away the mess left behind from the Pinterest fail that basically killed your kitchen.
24. A spray of Rain-X to not only keep your windshield safe from spring storms, but also protect your glass shower door from unwanted water stains.
25. A hand vacuum that'll help make your bed a clean place to rest your head, even if it is also the place you go to secretly eat from your roommate's bag of chips when they're at yoga.
26. A pack of two reusable microfiber cloths you can use both inside the house and outside (where the spring is actually happening).
28. A box of chore sticks to help your kiddos stick with keeping the house clean by making the process seem slightly more like fun and games.
29. An automatic pool cleaner – it may remind you of every terrifying pool scene in Paranormal Activity, but it'll also clean your pool so well it's scary.
30. A Swiffer WetJet to easily clean both wet and dry floors, making your apartment so sparkly your landlord won't ever figure out your new roommate Murphy is actually a 65-pound labradoodle.
31. A microwave cleaner so you can easily wipe away the build-up in your microwave before anyone gets mad about the mess.
32. A multi-surface polish that's basically make every surface in your home a shiny mirror until next year.
33. A seriously effective drain kit to clean away the unearthly mess in your pipes, because IT has nothing on what's lurking in your shower drain.
34. And finally, a darling toilet-scrubbing brush for anyone who wants their bathroom looking as sweet as cherry pie.
TFW you've cleaned every surface until it sparkles:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want to make your place even more spotless? Then check out the posts below:
35 Incredibly Effective Cleaning Products You'll Wish You'd Known About Sooner
30 Cleaning Products That Might Make You Realize You've Been Living In Filth For Far Too Long