We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A woven fiber room divider to switch up your space without making an already tiny apartment feel claustrophobic or cluttered.
I have been raving about this room divider since I got it! I used it to divide my "closet" (i.e. the curtain rod I drilled into a wall... ahh, New York City!) from the other half of my bedroom and couldn't be happier with it! It's lightweight but sturdy and it stays in place even when I open and close the panel on the end. I love being able to change behind it so I no longer have to close my curtains when getting dressed. I wish I had a reason to buy all the other colors, I love it that much!
Promising review: "It’s perfect for my WFH place! I wanted to have a nice background for my virtual meetings and to hide our untidy play room… this helps to separate the area." —Nyla
Get it from Amazon for $145.99+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
2. A set of four double-sided pillow covers in a soft velvet material — put these in your place and prove that even seams can make a statement.
If you don't already have them, grab this pack of four 20" pillow inserts!
Promising review: "I am an incredibly indecisive shopper. I knew I needed to get rid of my 25-year-old gold silk covered down pillows that were leaking feathers all over, but what to get to replace them? I looked at everything that was gold or close to it but I wasn’t thrilled by any of them. I broadened my search and looked at every single pillow cover sold on Amazon. I saw these and couldn’t get them out of my mind. There is nothing even close to the colors of this set. The different color piping was what sold me on them. I got 20” inserts, as recommended and I must say I am in heaven with this set. The colors make me so happy! This was my favorite purchase this year." —Laureisen
Get them from Amazon for $32.50 (available in eight color sets).
3. A pivoting extension cord designed to swivel, making it possible to adjust cords around corners and in awkward areas where you're running out of outlets.
Promising review: "The pivoting segments are a very cool feature. I've never had something like that before but now that I have it, I love it. The USB ports are a plus as well. The On/Off button lights up a nice blue when on. All this, and it comes in pink. :)" —Ciara U.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors).
4. A versatile chop, slice, and dice unit so you can prep (and cleanup!) in no time at all. The interchangeable blades just pop out and then you can pop them right into the dishwasher!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two styles).
5. A ridiculously charming exfoliating stick for gently scrubbing your skin, drawing out excess sebum, whiteheads, and blackheads from your pores. This is specifically designed for removing the gross octo-puss from inside your pores!
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
6. A faux zebra hide rug to give your room a wild touch that represents you. Sometimes you stay up watching TV until 11 p.m....on a SCHOOL night. Party animal.
7. A smart shearling coat that'll look like ~shear~ perfection once cold weather comes our way.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful coat that has exceeded my expectations. I purchased the medium for a little extra room/layering and it's still not too big. The arm length is perfect. The weight, fabric, I'm thrilled with it all." —Ann
Get it from Amazon for $91.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and five colors).
8. A suuuper soft microfiber cloth to remove every single trace of dirt and makeup with just water. This even works on waterproof makeup. How'd you manage that one, science?
Promising review: "This thing is serious magic. if you’re familiar with LipSense products, you know they don’t leave your face unless you want them to. The lip color and liner especially are like spackle, which I LOVE!! They never budge!! This cloth removes ALL OF IT. From basic easy off makeup all the way up to the industrial strength should-pay-rent-on-your-face stuff — WITH JUST WATER. I was skeptical but I’m a believer. scrubbing is NOT abrasive, and I’m no longer using harsh products to remove my face!!" —Amber Liz
Get it from Amazon for $13.36+ (available in 14 colors).
9. A jar of The Pink Stuff (the internet's favorite cleaning product) that'll clean everything from pots and pans to blotches in your bathtub. Move over firefighters, I want a calendar of THIS sexy stuff and its shiny results.
Promising review: "I used this product for my stove because it's one thing I dislike cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don't work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn't have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!" —May
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99.
10. A gravity dispenser bottle in the shape of a daaarling little bird. Reviewers rave about how well this product works. Plus the price is so good, this cute kitchen tool is gonna be worth it even if you're cheep cheep cheep.
Promising review: "This super cute dispenser is so easy to use. When you pouring the 'mouth' will automatically open, which is super convenient. And it was super clean – there was no drip. The fun part is, by pressing the little 'eye' you can open the lid. The spout part is made with stainless steel, which made rinsing very easy. What a surprise. Highly recommend." —Zhuohang Zeng
Get it from Amazon for $6.39+ (available in five colors or as a set of four).
11. Or ceramic jars for some sophisticated, minimalist kitchen counter decor.
This set includes two jars with cork tops, a tray, and a collapsable funnel.
Promising review: "These are beautiful and easy to pour oil and vinegar jars. They have a light, warm, gray color that would complement any neutral-toned kitchen. I also loved that it came with a collapsible funnel! The base is a little wobbly but it's not that bad. These are cute and functional jars!" —Jae
Get them from Amazon for $38.95.
12. A clever dish soap dispenser so easy to use it's sure to have you bubbling up with gratitude every time you need some soap.
BTW, this comes with a sponge!
Promising review: "I love this soap dispenser!! It's made with sturdy plastic and looks so much better by my sink than the little bottles of soap. It works fabulously – just one or two little pushes gives the soap. I would highly recommend. This is an awesome product." —Brittany Y.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three colors).
13. A tomato knife that'll make chopping up this pesky piece of produce tomat-oh so easy!
Promising review: "I love this knife! I stumbled upon a description when I was shopping for a sushi knife. It was so cheap, I decided to take a chance. Wow. It is such a great little knife. Yes, it works perfectly on soft tomatoes. But, to be honest, I use it for many other fruits and vegetables. It is amazingly sharp, the serrated edge is very effective, and it has a great feel in my hand." —Jane S.
Get it from Amazon for $15.75.
14. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp to polish your toilet without you ever having to touch a dirty toilet brush. With each flush, the stamp releases the cleaning gel, which foams and cleans your toilet.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and confused about how they’d work but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.67.
15. A drip dry cleaner so you can get your chandelier shining with just a spritz of spray. There's no need to take the dang thing down and clean each individual crystal any longer!
Promising review: "This stuff is incredible. There's no smell, it's a super easy application, and it gives instant results. You could see the dirt dripping down the chandelier...gross. I will definitely be buying this again. I recommend putting plastic underneath with a sheet or paper towels on top to absorb the drip. I’ve attached before and after one application photos (seen above)." —kmw
Get it from Amazon for $22.89.
16. A shark sushi tray that's sure to delight dinner guests...even if it seems a tad fishy.
17. A can of oven cleaner — a quick spray of this stuff can eat up baked-in stains in an instant.
Promising review: "I'm a little embarrassed to write this review; it's been six years since my last oven cleaning. After seeing the results, I couldn't help but spread the word. Sure, it took some beer, a little John Mayer, and a lot of elbow grease, but I got the job done, thanks to this handy little product. It did require two treatments; however, given the circumstances, this product accomplished quite a feat in just an hour." —William Fredericks
Get it from Amazon for $13.41.
18. A duvet-like house coat so criminally cozy you may refuse to wear clothing ever again. Bedding is the new high fashion.
I am wrapped up in this delightful "duvet" at this very moment! This is officially my favorite splurge-worthy gift. It's the sort of thing people don't automatically know about, which make you seem *very* in-the-know. Plus, it feels like wearable luxury! I've never owned anything cozier. That's an actual fact.
Get it from Casper for $169 (available in three sizes and colors).
19. A rainbow stand — if you've told yourself you want a more colorful diet, you dough-not wanna miss out on a food display this darling! Morning bagels just got even better.
20. A dandruff shampoo that'll work wonders as long as you aren't ~flaky~ about using it.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four of five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —Chris
22. Mooncakes and Milk Bread: Sweet and Savory Recipes Inspired by Chinese Bakeries — if steam buns are your kryptonite and the thought of kneading dough without a stand mixer feels like an impossible ask, this book by cooking instructor Kristina Cho is the "textbook" you need in life. I promise the results of your hard work are gonna be extra sweet!
Promising review: "I love everything about this book. The recipes are thorough and well written. I too love visiting Chinatowns wherever I go and have tasted many buns and mooncakes…the mooncake recipe in this book tasted better than the mooncakes I purchased during this years Mid Autumn Festival. I look forward to baking my way through the whole book!" —Georgia
Get it from Amazon for $22.91.