We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multiuse car hammer so you can easily escape from your car in an emergency — the safety edge slicer can cut through your seatbelt and the rounded hammer breaks through windows and windshields.
Promising review: "My puppy got tangled in her leash, car seat safety clip, harness clip, and seat belt. The release buckles could not even release because it was twisted so tightly. I knew I had to cut her free, it was such a relief when it hit me I had the seat belt cutter under the seat. I never thought I would use it, but so glad I had it today (pictured above)." —Elizabeth
Get two from Amazon for $9.26.
2. A handmade macrame coaster and garland — these simple decorations are a great fit for any holiday or event. Keep these stored somewhere close and get them out whenever a dinner party sneaks up on you. There's no need to go digging through all your holiday storage when your celebratory decor already matches each and every season!
3. A set of silicone oven rack edge protectors because these can easily be cut to size, they are dishwasher safe, and they're heat resistant up to a whopping 482 degrees. If you, like me, are afraid of your oven, these covers are the burn-free security you need.
Promising review: "These things are awesome. Not only are they attractive and reasonably priced, but are so easy to put on and they stay on the rack. Most important, I find they help to protect your arm when reaching into the oven from getting any bad burns. Highly recommend these, I'm so happy with them I'm buying a set for my mom and daughters-in-law." —Sandi
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three colors).
4. A magnetic laundry guard — use this and you just might save yourself from missing sock laundry drama from now on.
Promising review: "Oh, how I love this laundry guard! I have very little counter space in my laundry room and this allows me to use all that space on top of the washer and dryer for folding clothes. No more fishing socks and underwear from behind the machines! I love it and so does everyone else that visits and sees it for the first time. The magnets hold it in place very well. There is not a lot of shifting unless I throw something large and heavy up there but it's an easy adjustment to get it back in place. Good quality, not flimsy at all. I highly recommend this product." —Christa
Get it from Amazon for $31.95 (available in two colors).
5. A bagel guillotine which, despite its delightfully dreadful name, is just about the safest way you could ever slice a bagel. Grab this to help your kids make breakfast without the fear of losing a digit.
Promising review: "I picked this up because my heart could no longer take the stress of watching our 11-year-old slice bagels (while multitasking with screens and whatnot) with a serrated bread knife. I was going to have a heart attack and she was going to slice into her hand so...I had high hopes and, regardless of the overwhelmingly positive reviews, some concerns about how well this would work. My concerns were unwarranted. This not-so-little little device slices through every single bagel, every single time (and my kid goes through kicks where she'll eat two or three each day). I no longer worry about serious cuts even though the (covered) blade on this thing is SHARP! Only word of advice, like other reviewers, slice (press down) slowly so as not to squash softer bagels. Additionally, this thing slices so cleanly that there are no crumbs to speak of. I'm quite happy with this purchase. This thing now has a permanent place next to the toaster on our counter. I highly recommend it." —Christopher RS
Get it from Amazon for $22.53+ (available in four colors).
6. A box of hair dye wipes that'll get rid of the color on your skin so you don't look like you're bleeding from the scalp after adding a little auburn to your 'do.
Promising review: "These are the same quality wipes I buy from professional only supply stores. They're my absolute favorite for getting dark color from around my clients hairline/ears. The trick is to wipe it off before it dries. It's great that these are disposable as well." —Jason
Get a pack of 100 from Amazon for $9.97.
7. A carseat cover to keep your baby toasty when the weather is frigid while still keeping them buckled safe and snug.
Promising review: "I love this style. It’s warm but doesn’t overheat and it fits perfectly so my daughter's face is right at the opening. It doesn’t get in the way of the car seat handle. The only negative I found for me is that the back is longer so it can sometimes get in the way of the latch for the base in my car. I have a Grayco click connect 35 but it’s not enough to make you stop using it. I actually wish I ordered this with my first child. I have received several compliments on this cover." —Jacquelyn
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in four colors).
8. A set of stove counter gap covers so you can save that insufferable space from the slips and spills that leave stray crumbs on your floor...forever.
Promising review: "I ordered these silicone gap covers to keep debris from falling in between our kitchen appliances and the counters. The thing that sold me was when I read a review on here that stated that they were able to use it for the gap between the stove and fridge. I have the same setup in my apartment. Countertop on one side of the stove and fridge on the other. The silicone sticks very well to the fridge, stove, and counter. It doesn’t move around very easily, which is a good thing. Just make sure you place it with the wider side of the strip towards the counter as shown in the picture." —Kevin B.
Get two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two sizes and three colors).
9. A collapsible cooling rack for when your cookie cravings are greater than your counter space.
10. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp that's easy peasy to put on *and* makes cleaning your toilet simpler than it's ever been! Mostly because, with this, you won't be the one cleaning your toilet.
Promising review: "I was sooo skeptical and was confused about how they’d work but the gel solidifies and with every flush, suds wash through with the water and it really makes a fresh difference. Also the scent is light but really nice and fresh! I recommend these 100%! They’re super interesting but they do the job." —Janet
Get six stamps from Amazon for $4.89.
11. Embossed glass tumblers that'll have your parents cheer, "Sip sip, hooray!" when they find out you've replaced your red Solo cups with ACTUAL glassware.
12. A flameless plasma arc lighter with an extended handle for making lighting candles, grills, and fireplaces far easier. This really is the perfect ~match~ for anyone who always needs a little light.
Promising review: "I love this lighter and will buy it as a gift for MANY MANY people. What a fabulous gift this makes with a small candle and a special message! I keep two of them at home in different parts of the house. Just using it is FUN! The packaging is classy/classic and amazing. The shipping was prompt and the lighters arrived in perfect condition for my use. You will NOT be disappointed." —Sbarabara
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
13. A cotton knit duvet cover so you can cover up your old duvet and make your bedroom look dreamy even if you only sloppily make the bed. Bless.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terra-cotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be nit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $58.09+ (available in three sizes and 23 colors).
14. A cordless table lamp I highly recommend you keep on your kitchen counter. Adding some warm lighting in the kitchen is a growing trend I fully support! Let's make *every* room in our homes ultra cozy.
P.S. these are cordless and only require a tap at the top to turn on, so you can turn it on and off even if your hands are covered in dish soap or batter. Brilliant.
Promising review: "These look just as pictured! The top is white and a hard plastic which makes it easy to clean. Each charge lasts at least 12 hours." —Robin
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
15. A muslin blanket that'll keep your tootsies extra toasty on movie night.
Make sure you clip the coupon to receive an additional 10% off!
Promising review: "This is the perfect throw for summer nights as it is lightweight. Yet since it is muslin it will adjust to the climate so I'm sure it will be so cozy during the winter time. It's beautiful and so soft and now I don't have to steal my son's blankets! It is so soft, cuddly, and beautiful." —A&E
Get it from Amazon for $31.89+ (available in four sizes/styes and 10 colors).
16. A tool stand for organizing your yard tools so well, you might actually be able to fit your car in the garage for once.
Promising review: "We recently had the inside of our garage finished, which meant we could no longer hang stuff on the wall. We had to find something to hold things. We have dozens of Rubbermaid products around the house, from shelf liners to laundry basket and hamper. It arrived in a couple of days. My wife assembled it in a few minutes and loaded it up with the shovel, rake, broom and whatnot. It's perfect. It may not be the pretties thing in the garage but it does what it was make for. I would we recommend this to others, you bet." —Edward L. Piltch
Get it with casters from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two sizes).
17. A silicone color wheel palette — this suctions onto the table so your child can craft away with far less mess! Fill it with paint, beads, or even snacks. This multiuse tool is a need if you've got a toddler in your home.
18. A set of six pantry organizers that'll keep snacks on hand, keep your fridge looking crisp, and also prevent any spills or drips from making a mess. Cool.
Promising review: "These are so helpful if your fridge is cluttered. I bought these for my mom who is an extremely cluttered person. I love her to death, but she is not an organized person. Her fridge used to look wild. There would be food piled on top of food, and small jars and containers EVERYWHERE. I bought her these to help her organize everything. Now she can see what she has and everything has a place. Thank you for making something like this to help those that are so cluttered." —MioRioZio
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors and two set sizes).
19. A silverware cubby for upgrading your currently cluttered utensil drawer. This space-saving solution practically flat-packs your flatware.
I use this in my kitchen! I have to admit...it hasn't exaaactly helped with organization. What it *has* done is created a neat and orderly spot for my utensils...opening up a ton of extra drawer space for my unruly stash of pens, bouillon cubes, drink flavor packets, and the like. Long story short — I recommend this for tidy and messy folks alike!
Promising review: "We were short on storage and drawer space and this worked perfectly for our tiny drawer!" —Angela McMichael
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in three colors).
20. A can dispenser that's gonna make finding the chicken noodle soup a cinch when you're feeling sick and don't feel like digging through the food storage to find what you need.
This holds up to 36 cans!
Promising review: "We have a storage cabinet in our garage that I like to keep stocked with nonperishable food since we never know when we'll end up on a two-week quarantine these days. I was having a hard time keeping up with what we had and it was just a jumbled mess. My rack came today and it's so much more organized. It's super sturdy and it only took a couple of minutes to put together. I filled it up and I was able fit 44 cans since some are tiny... 5 stars!" —Kimberly C.
Get it from Amazon for $22.97+ (available in three colors and two styles).