We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An end grain cutting board made with high quality acacia wood, so you can ~cut it out~ with those flimsy cutting boards and hold onto one that lasts forever.
2. An electric toothbrush for people who are not practicing their best oral hygiene habits (for shame!) but know they'd brush better if their toothbrush was more buzz-worthy. Fortunately for your gums, this one is.
3. A Kindle Paperwhite sure to make reading so convenient, you just might find electronic books the ~write~ way to read from now on.
4. An acrylic wall calendar – a unique piece of decor that'll ~clearly~ keep you organized.
5. A peg system drawer insert for making your junk drawers look like a minimalist masterpiece.
6. A cordless Dyson vacuum – one day with this and you're gonna realize how much vacuuming ~sucked~ before you brought this beaut home.
7. A cast iron pot sure to make any meal a masterpiece even Gordon Ramsay would applaud.
8. An LED nail dryer you can invest in and start giving yourself salon-quality manicures at free hundred dollars a piece.
9. A rug designed to complement all the furniture you bring home (no matter how many sofas your furball destroys).
10. A mounted tower toy for pet parents who aren't ~kitten~ around when it comes to keeping their cat happy.
11. An upright garment steamer that'll make your LBD (or multicolored sweatpants, you do you!) look so nice, it's sure to guarantee a ~steamy~ date night.
12. A set of temperature-regulating sheets so after weeks of tossing and turning from sleeping too hot, you're finally gonna say "Sleeping? No sweat!"
13. A pair of classic high top Chucks so 2020 can be the year you literally put your best foot forward.
14. A shirt folder that might seem like some unnecessary spending, until you see how crisp it makes your clothes. The laundry room is about to become your A-type paradise.
15. An oversized denim jacket you can wear over everything, honest and truly, everything in your closet. The king of layering has arrived and their name is your name.
16. A zombie face mask sure to make your skin so soft you won't be able to help but feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the years you've gone without this magic in your skincare routine.
17. A scratch cover so the solid wood desk you found on the street can be spruced up and live another life, warm and cozy and snuggled up safe in your place.
18. A pair of weighted bracelets that'll increase your workout, even when you're only walking.
19. A pair of noise-canceling headphones for people who know their Spotify playlist (and noise cancelling, well, everything) is a necessary staple in each day.
20. A nail and cuticle oil made from jojoba oil, sweet almond oil, and vitamin E *and* made to keep your cute-icles lookin' cute.
21. A tool stand that'll organize your yard tools so well, you might actually be able to fit your car in the garage for once.
22. A Revlon volumizing hair dryer with an oval-shaped barrel that's gonna help you style from the scalp, giving you smooth hair and gravity-defying volume right at the roots.
23. A surprisingly affordable canopy bed frame that'll enhance your bedroom beyond recognition. Wait. Did your room just turn into a high-end Airbnb? Maybe.
24. A hidden jewelry cabinet – a clever storage solution that's sure to keep your best accessories hidden from your grabby partner. You said you'd share your life with them...not your necklaces.
25. A smart trashcan so convenient, efficient, and high-tech the only thing you'll have to worry about is Oscar the Grouch wanting to move in.
26. A comfortable car mattress – it may save the day in an emergency, or make every emergency vacation way more manageable.
27. A Tula baby carrier for parents who know that carrying their baby is more than a handful.
28. A clear Ninja blender that'll blend in with your kitchen decor as well as it'll blend you up the perfect smoothie.
29. A cutting board and knife stand sure to spruce up your kitchen space and make your counters look cute!
30. A travel wallet with a crossbody strap and a helpful handle on the side, so getting through airpot security (or just your daily commute to work) can be a breeze.
31. A slim K–cup coffee brewer – grab this if you don't have the counter space for a K-cup machine that takes up the entire kitchen counter.
32. An electric dehumidifier that'll keep the air in your room from being moist...because even the sound of that is awful.
33. A copper spice display so you can show off how spicy your life is! Heckin' brag.
34. An electric indoor grill for apartment dwellers who would do anything to get their hands on some real "backyard" BBQ.
35. A gel-formula wax made with quick-drying, non-stick ingredients. The ultra-fluid gel "shrink wraps" around hair, meaning you can use it even if your hair is fine, coarse, long, or short.
36. A double laundry hamper – it's gonna organize your clothes from the moment they're thrown in the hamper, helping prevent any pink clothes from popping out of your load of whites.
37. A sous vide precision cooker that'll make such delicious entrees, you'll tell this inanimate object how thankful you are that you two were able to ~meat~.
38. A wire-free bra so comfortable you might see yourself finding reasons to put your bra on, instead of reasons to be taking it off.
39. A smooth satin pajama set that'll feel sinfully silky on your skin and make you question how you ever fell asleep before slipping into these.
40. And a mulberry silk pillowcase sure to help you fall smoothly into slumber, while keeping your hair smooth at the same time. Bedhead, be gone!
41. A KitchenAid mixer, perhaps the most beloved of all culinary items. With this thing, you're gonna be cooking up fantastic family recipes for the rest of your days.
42. An odor-neutralizing candle sure to save your apartment from the smells of your beloved four-legged friend.
43. And finally, a bidet, because when you realize that washing your bottom after using the bathroom makes even more sense than washing your hands, you're never gonna want to wipe with that dry, wasteful, less-efficient toilet paper ever again.
Me, back when I thought I could live life without these products:
44. Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical picks, check out the posts below: