We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hand-painted decor box that'll compliment everybody who uses your bathroom.
2. A removable wallpaper you're gonna want to cherub onto every wall in your home.
3. A collapsable laundry hamper for Game of Thrones fans who know exactly when they should start their next load.
4. A giant ice cream stool that'll make your guests chuckle and melt your humorous heart.
5. A pack of six sassy coasters sure to be a quick conversation starter *and* save your table tops from certain doom.
6. A googly eye planter with a sarcastic eye-roll at the ready for every planting fiasco you present it.
7. A silly shower curtain you honestly better just get right the heck now. You're gonna be ~bummed~ if you don't!
8. A literal cat tree for pet parents who take their puns very seriously.
9. A shadow box that's sure to be a chocolit way to show off your impressive emergency preparedness skills.
10. A ceramic trinket dish with a cute li'l lady who, interestingly enough, is stuck in the same pose you get stuck in when trying to get out of bed in the morning. You'll practically hear her saying "oof" every time you go grab a necklace.
11. A welcome mat so you can properly prepare guests when your dog's shedding is far more than any vacuum can handle.
12. A linen pillow case for fans of The Office who love bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica...and TV quote home decor.
13. A BBQ candle that's gonna add a touch of sophistication to your home. But not too much, this *is* inspired by meat after all.
14. A floor mat which, if I can be frank, is sure to be the greatest accent piece you've ever thrown money at.
15. A miniature inflatable tube guy for a home office that needs the spark and spunk of a used car dealership.
16. A wall decal so wonderful, the only question you'll have is, sandwhich room will it get the most attention in?
17. A toilet paper holder sure to give you a belly laugh every time you use the baaahthroom.
18. A corgi pillow with such a happy attitude your roommates won't even put up a fight when you ask if he can sleep on the living room sofa for free.
19. Or a corgi cushion if they aren't down with the first design ~butt~ you know they won't be able to pass up these cheeks.
20. A Grecian flower pot you can ~bust~ out when you have a simple plant that deserves a silly way to show off.
21. A useful sign that'll give you an action plan when you know Grandma's caramel sauce just did a number on your pots and you'd rather not think about it just yet. Or ever.
22. A snazzy curtain tieback that'll come in ~handy~ when you want to simultaneously spruce up your space and scare the sh*t out of your visitors.
23. A decorative pillow for people who love bread so much they want their decor to incorporate at ~yeast~ a loaf or two.
24. A shower caddy that'll keep away clutter in the most amusing way possible so you and your boo no longer get in ~catty~ arguments over who is the best at bathroom organization.
25. A ceramic planter that's so earily adorable you're gonna love it with every rabbit of your heart.
26. A pack of 24 outlet decals so funny you ~mustache~ yourself, "Did I just become a comedic genius?" right after you stick these around the house.
27. And a fine art print you're gonna ooh la la love if you have a masterfully droll sense of humor.
When your mom is trying to have a serious conversation but then she sees the bunny ears on your credenza:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you're searching for more home decor, check out the posts below: