We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A comfortable no-pull harness that uses duel connection so your dog doesn't experience neck strain while learning to walk by your side, so you can let your pup explore while teaching him how to stay close.
2. A cat grass planter that'll encourage your green-thumbed feline to stop monchin' on (and puking up) your favorite ferns by directing her attention to a more palatable plant.
3. A bitter apple spray to keep your dog from considering your suede shoes their favorite lunch staple.
4. A motion-activated pet repellant that'll spray your pet with air when they come too close and prevent them from creeping around where they shouldn't go — just put this in a doorway or on a counter and it'll soon teach them what places are off-limits.
5. A barely-there adhesive guard so your furniture can seem unsatisfying to your cat's claws (even when you remove it) to help your sofa stay in one piece.
6. A dog treat pouch with room for everything you need for behavioral training, fun tricks, and quick clean-ups when your day at the dog park ends up being literally all day.
7. A static training mat to keep your shedding sweetheart off the furniture — keeping your seats fantastically free of fur.
8. An obedience recall leash that'll teach your dog to run and return and help you feel secure while they're learning. This also works great if your dog likes to swim!
9. Total Cat Mojo, a guide to life with your cat from everyone's favorite Animal Planet personality: Jackson Galaxy — read through this and attempting to communicate with your independant critter is sure to be far more manageable.
10. A water fountain that'll keep your cat's water flowing and fresh. Cats are often dehydrated because they don't trust still water, but this can encourage your kitto to drink more *and* hopefully get them to stop begging you to turn the faucet on when they're parched.
11. A soothing sounds sleep toy with soft heartbeat sounds and a warm center to comfort your pup during crate training, preventing barking and whining when they go to sleep (this is also a calming tool to use when you bring a new puppy home or for any dogs who are stressed by the sounds of thunder or fireworks).
12. A treat puzzle that'll train your cats to play, instead of overeat, when they're bored *and* be an engaging activity indoor cats will definitely adore.
13. And a feeding mat to aid in your dog's digestion by convincing them to slow down at dinnertime while simultaneously stimulating their senses in an entertaining way.
14. An agility course – it's gonna fill your backyard with fun and help you and your best friend bond if you have a clever K9 who knows learning new tricks really is just fun and games.
15. A Furbo so you can give your dog voice commands, throw them treats, and keep training going even when you aren't at home.
16. A cup of catnip that'll teach your cat the best places to lay around and the appropriate spots to dig their claws into — toss this onto rugs, scratching posts, and cat beds and your cat'll soon learn the very best spots to hang out.
17. A puppy potty trainer to make your li'l doggo think they're peeing on actual grass. Use this in your home and they're sure to be a potty-trained pro in no time!
18. A lure stick for enticing your snack-loving pup to follow just about any direction you give them, as long as that direction keeps their favorite food in front of them.
19. A seriously genius doggie doorbell to give your pup a convenient way to communicate when they need to go outside and when they want to come back inside, saving your door from scratch marks.
20. A mounted cat scratcher for anyone who isn't ~kitten~ around when it comes to keeping their cat happy. You love them, but you also love your leather loveseat. Throw this up on a wall near places your cat loves to scratch for a more satisfying alternative.
21. A window perch you can put in a much more appealing place than the sun-soaked (and fur covered) sofa your cat is currently clawing on top of.
22. A bag of freeze-dried treats to use to reward treat-focused pets in the most satisfying (and healthy!) way possible.
23. And finally, a traditional pet training clicker — the simplest way to let your pet know when they're understanding your instructions. These are easier for pets to understand than voice commands and a real snap to use!
When your cat finally uses the scratching post you got him instead of your sofa:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And check out the posts below for more great pet products: