1. Some rabbit 'jamas for cozy folks who dream of living in a Beatrix Potter novel.
This is a small business located in New Jersey.
Promising review: "These are a very high quality set of pajamas. The print is very cute (looks just as you'd expect in the photos)! The detailings are all very high-end (buttons, collar, etc.). The seller was very nice and accommodated when I asked for sizing options!" —Alanna Zhou
Get them from Cozyloungewear on Etsy for $43.11+ (originally $61.59+; available in sizes XS–L).
2. A drawstring set that'll double as your favorite relaxed wear when you wish you could stay in bed all day. Wearing this chic set while out and about is the next best thing!
Promising review: "Obsessed. I ordered the khaki color and it’s a perfect neutral, you could mix and match all of these pieces into a normal outside wardrobe too. It’s a ribbed fabric but is soft and slinky. Like another reviewer mentioned, it feels like it keeps your skin cool. The adjustable ties on the top are nice as you can make it cropped or not, and the waistband on the pants is super stretchy. A small detail but I love that the ties on the top don’t have aglets or metal as those typically fall off in the wash quick and make the product look cheap. It has pockets, a nice long robe, and looks great, what more could you want?" —Baer
Get it from Amazon for $51.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and nine colors).
3. A pair of short satin pajamas sure to delight those of us who simply refuse to dress down, even when we are laying down for the night.
Promising review: "I can’t say enough how wonderful these jammies are! They are affordable luxury. I got the brown they look exactly like the picture. The quality is better than I’ve ever gotten at Victoria's Secret, and for half the price, I kid you not! They feel real luxury. I highly recommend them! I plan on getting a few more. They wash wonderfully. You won’t regret it!" —Rosaria Galito
Get them from Amazon for $36.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and 10 colors).
4. A cami pajama set you're gonna love so much you just might forget regular clothes even exist.
It also comes with a matching eye mask as a bonus!
Promising review: "ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THESE JAMMIES. Seriously. I purchased them in 4X but I could probably go smaller. I love them. So comfy and stretchy. People that go up to 5X and even 6X could fit in the largest size, which is a 4X, because of the stretch and the comfortability. I will be ordering a set in each pattern. The mask is a wonderful touch as well!" —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in sizes XL–5X and 21 designs).
5. A super soft set made of high-quality recycled materials, so you can sleep soundly knowing your impossibly comfy pajamas are earth-friendly as well!
Promising review: "As a present to myself this holiday (and because I've never fully invested in a cute PJ set), I decided to splurge on this set and love it. The material is so soft and comfy and I try to spend as much of my day in these PJs as I can. The fabric is very soft and keeps you warm during cold New England winter nights, but also roomy enough to let a breeze come through when it gets toasty as well." —Jennifer Z.
Get it from Summersalt for $85 (available in sizes XS–2X and three colors).
6. A pair of zodiac pajamas — the perfect nighttime attire for anyone who positively lives for the starry night sky.
Get them from Anthropologie for $138 (available in sizes XS–XL).
7. A ribbed set so incredibly comfy that sleeping in your birthday suit may seem second-best.
Promising review: "These are a nice color and I love the feel of the fabric. They're perfect for spring, summer, and early fall." —Murnighan's
Get it from Amazon for $38.99 (available in sizes S–XL and 14 colors).
8. A fresh and fuzzy option — put this three-piece set on and you're gonna wonder why all pajamas aren't as soft as a stuffed animal. It's luxury, I tell ya!
Promising review: "No joke, these are pretty much exactly the same as my Skims lounge set for half the price. The pants graze the tops of my feet even when I wear them high-waisted at my belly button, so I think they’re plenty long. The robe is like wearing a blanket, but still looks put together. Anyway, I’m back here to buy a second color because I loved them so much!" —Jenna
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $52.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 28 colors).
9. A pair of smooth satin pajamas that'll feel sinfully silky on your skin and make you question how you ever fell asleep before slipping into these.
I have always preferred to wear, ahem, nothing to bed and finally decided I needed to step up my sleep wardrobe. After trying these out I officially switched – I'm a pajama person now! They are so smooth I slide around in my sheets, which I love.
Promising review: "These are the best pajamas I've ever purchased. I'm completely hooked. The quality is amazing and they're super comfortable. I will be ordering all the other colors." —Mandie
Get them from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and eight colors).
10. A tie-dye two-piece for sleepers who want pajamas as wild as their dreams are at night. Where you flying off to tonight?!
Promising review: "Believe it or not...these are sexy! They're silky soft and well made. They look brand new even after washing and drying." —Summertime
Get them from Amazon for $11.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and eight colors).
11. A warm two-piece pick pregnant reviewers rave about thanks to its stretchy material. Many say they kept these postpartum and still love wearing them to bed. Baby or no...these are gonna be a must-have in your closet.
Promising review: "This is a cute and comfortable two-piece set. The fit was as expected, and these pieces could easily be worn for travel or just lounging around the house. They washed up nicely, but I wouldn't recommend putting them in the dryer due to possible shrinkage." —H. Brien
Get it from Amazon for $51.99 (available in sizes S–XL and in 20 colors).
12. A sweater-and-shorts knit pairing that'll satisfy folks who love sleeping in a cold room while covered in layers. The ultimate cozy experience.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these sets. This is my second time purchasing one, and I practically live in them at home. It fits true to size, and the waist is adjustable and stretches! I also wear the tops with high waisted jeans or joggers since it is cropped. Definitely can be worn and styled differently." —Mae
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and 25 styles).
13. A ruffle short lounge set to give you some modern Little House on The Prairie vibes. Laura Ingalls, is that you??
Promising review: "I love these and need to buy more. They are comfortable and fit great." —Stacey Hilker
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $27.98 (available in sizes S–2XL and 14 colors).
14. A starry pick so you can count stars, instead of counting sheep, before bed.
Promising review: "Super comfy, cozy, and cute! Love these, great fabric! I washed before I wore them and they didn’t shrink! That’s a huge plus! Quality is really good, the printed stars didn’t color fade or bleed into the white background! Very pleased! Fits perfect too!" —RJ
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in sizes XS–2XL and 27 styles).