1. A Petunia Picklebottom backpack for 30% off so you can store *everything* you need in one convenient and effortlessly chic spot.
2. The Bruvi Bundle for 37% off so you can start your morning with the energy your toddler simply wakes up with. Coffee, you're too good for us. We don't deserve you.
3. A four-pack of anti-colic Tommee Tippee baby bottles for 52% off so you can confidently feed your finicky infant.
4. A Bio Bidet Discovery DLS bidet toilet seat for 30% off (over $200 in savings!) with the ability to stream unlimited warm water, and self open/close the lid. This also adjusts water pressure and position, a night light, and UV sterilization. Treat yourself to the future and get your very own remote-controlled toilet now.
5. A Dreamland Baby weighted sleep sack for 40% off for infants 0-6 months who cling to you all day, and need to feel like they're being hugged allll night long.
6. A set of six latte cereal bowls from Anthropologie for 25% off — these bowls are the perfect addition to your daily dinnerware. They are sturdy, a great size, *and* they're gonna look darling on your exposed kitchen shelves.
7. A Davin & Adley nursing bralette for 35% off that'll have you feeling way cuter than any ol' nursing bra you find off the rack.
8. A Dyson TP01 Pure Cool Purifier for 25% off to save your family from the sniffles this allergy season. This mighty fan removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in size. We're talkin' pollen, bacteria, and pet dander. Let this thing freshen up the indoors while providing cool, purified air. Delicious.
9. A natural wood balance board for 40% off for creative kiddos who would love a toy that provides energetic, open-ended play.
10. A heated eye massager for 60% off so your overstrained, dry, and puffy eyes get a moment's rest. If you suffer from migraines, this mighty machine might make a big difference! Plus, you can easily stream your favorite tunes through the Bluetooth speaker and thus, block out the sound of your kids watching Encanto for the 48th time this month.
11. A Bee Helpful stuffy set for 35% off — each Slumberkins doll has a storybook that goes with it. Get this collection of friends and your child can have a whole group of reading buddies!
12. An Echo Show 8 for 42% off so your kids will stop nagging you about the lack of tech in your house. Make this the control center of your own smart home as it monitors your place, streams shows and music, sets alarms, adjusts the thermostat, makes grocery lists, and (most importantly) tells your kids when it's time for them to go to bed.
13. A floral fashionista outfit for 30% from Kidpik, a site that offers children's clothing sold in bundles and full outfits, so your child can have a full closet this summer even if they're growing like a weed!
14. A Babyark convertible carseat for 17% off (that's $200 in savings!) for folks who are all about the latest and greatest investments in child safety. This surprisingly stunning carseat is made of carbon fiber and steel, has military-grade absorption, a machine-washable (and fire retardant) material, and adjusts for newborns up to 6-year-olds!
15. A Samsung 28-cu ft 4-Door Smart French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker for 34% off (that's $1,100 off!) because your teenagers eat so much they practically live in the refrigerator 24/7. It's time to upgrade and give your old fridge the retirement it deserves.
16. A Waterpik for 40% off because despite your best efforts, your family still treats dentil floss with disdain. This Waterpik is fun *and* functional. Get ready to brag about your fam's dental hygiene the next time you're all at dentist.
18. A Nutr variety bundle for 20% off so you can your crew can make waste-free nut- and plant-based milk from the comfort of your kitchen counter!
19. A Shark EZ Robot Vacuum for 45% off that'll vacuum all your floors *and* self-empty. You've got enough chores in your day...let the robot take care of this one.
20. A Big Bug Bundle for 28.5% off that'll save the day if your child is seriously bothered by bugs. If it seems like mosquitos and other creepy crawlies love monchin' on your munchkin, then you need this kit!
21. A Casper Original Hybrid Mattress for 20% because parenting is exhausting. Get yourself a luxury mattress and sleep so well your baby is gonna be jealous.
22. A Co-Sleeper bassinet from Arm's Reach for 15% off so your little one can safely snooze right beside you all night long.
23. A Le Creuset 7.5-quart Dutch Oven for 20% off that one reviewer calls "the Bentley of cookware." If you feel like you're feeding an army every time family dinner rolls around, get yourself a sous chef that can take on the heavy lifting.
24. A portable 12-volt car jump booster pack for 41% off so you don't get stranded on the side of the road on a family road trip. Instead of calling AAA or awkwardly asking a passerby for a jump, you can use this to kickstart the engine and be on your way in minutes!
25. A TikTok-famous veggie chopper for 40% off that'll help you prep (and cleanup!) in no time at all. The interchangeable blades just pop out, then just throw them right into the dishwasher!
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "I finally decided it was time to give one of these a try. I always keep chopped bell peppers and onions in my freezer to have ready for fajitas, chili, etc. I dreaded the job of chopping everything so much that sometimes I would even have to throw away bell peppers and it went bad before I got to them. So, for the loss of all of those peppers, I decided to compensate by getting one of these. What would take quite a while to do in the past now just takes a few minutes. And all of the pieces looks so uniform and will cook so much more evenly! I wish I had of done this so long ago!" —Paula Bond
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (originally $39.99, available in three colors).