We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Abstract slide-on mules with a detailed heel that'll stop (foot) traffic on the daily.
2. Retro tennies sure to exemplify bougie at its best.
3. Asymmetrical canvas slip-ons accented with detailed watercolor for art enthusiasts who can't ~face~ wearing a dull pair of kicks.
4. LED sneakers – they're totally gonna light up your shoe closet, and your life.
5. Rainbow leather sandals for folks who love wearing autumnal colors all year long. Throw some wool socks on with these beauts for a toasty, foliage-inspired fall look.
6. Crocodile ankle boots so insultingly chic your feet are gonna think their entire existence was a ~crock~ until they got these.
7. Geometric Mary Janes sure to add a psychedelic cotton candy vibe to your wardrobe, because you're certainly never outgrowing your Lisa Frank love.
8. Bright stripe wedges that'll make a hue-ge difference if your basic staples need a little life.
9. Square toe pumps with a chunky heel and shoe tongue panel that's sure to make everyone in the boardroom take a bow.
10. Lace up leopard print heels, because you were born to strut down a cat walk and you deserve shoes that'll prove it.
11. Adjustable rain boots for optimists who know April showers bring May flowers (and want to think of those flowers even in the thick of fall).
12. Shark flats to be a dreadfully darling new accessory as long as you don't feel ~fishy~ about repping Shark Week on the daily.
13. Deep red snake skin sock boots — a striking statment shoe that's sure to go down in hisssstory as the best accessory street photographers have ever seen.
14. A wedge sneaker so you can wear fun running shoes worthy of a Rugrats (or literal) marathon.
15. Stunning block heel boots with a stretch fit and padded sole that your own soul would sell itself for.
16. Dino flats that'll make your heart dino-soar every time you wear them.
17. Betty and Veronica sneakers sure to help you dip your toes back into the Riverdale world.
18. Fish flops — wear these on a date to the beach and your S.O. is gonna know they got a real catch when they got you.
19. Black tapestry creepers for gaudy goths who know know how rock some dark, romantic botanicals.
20. Dainty bowknot beauts so you can add a charming vintage vibe to any outfit if you're rather tied to styles from the past.
21. Floral swingback flats all your ~buds~ are gonna be jealous of.
22. Crushed velvet boots that'll add a soft side to your style. Honestly I'm worried you'll be ~crushed~ if you pass these up.
23. Scalloped lace-trim shoes sure to be a magical accessory for Harry Potter fans who like to focus on Dolores Umbridge's iconic style rather than that whole... being pure evil bit.
24. Memphis flats for sporting a pattern that proves more is, in fact, more.
25. Faux cowhide lace up boots — a sophisticated and edgy look that's gonna be mooooving forward in fashion fast.
26. Ankle boots with buckles and flowers that'll make you look like the soft-hearted stud you are.
27. A pair of wide-fit rain boots so you can show off the sunnier side of life while splashing through puddles on your way to... anywhere out of the rain.
28. Fluffy slide-ons that'll make you think, "Ugg, can I even handle being this incredibly cozy?!" The answer is, maybe not!
29. High top sneakers to keep your ankles warm and keep your style lookin' haute.
30. Colorblock Vans so you can enjoy a shoe with a wide fit and a look plucked straight from that one photo of your mom in college. Bless her and her fashion foresight.
31. And some wide fit tie back heels that'll have everyone who sees you simply green with envy.
When people ask if I'm up for buying such bold shoes:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to redo your entire closet, check out the posts below: