Hi shoppers! At this point, it's likely that some gifts may not arrive in time for 6/18: it all depends on the retailer, the item, where you live, and how much $$$ you're willing to spend on expedited shipping.
So please enjoy our gift ideas, but understand that, for many of these items, you'll have to simply let your loved one know that their gift may be arriving *later*.
1. A wavesurf shaper to turn rocky, uneven lake waves made by your boat into smooth, curved, and *perfect* ocean-like waves that are primo for your dad's favorite pass-time: surfin'.
Promising review: "Wow, just wow. Surfing with this has made a huge difference!!! I use this on my 2014 Moomba Mobius LSV. I now fill both the rear bags even to 900 lbs. each on both sides and this thing throws a clean long wave to whichever side its not mounted to. I don't have to list the boat anymore, making it much easier to drive and so much faster to switch riders from different sides. It looks the exact same as the picture shows, and it floats. I've never had it fall off during surfing and even forgot to remove it once and came up to speed 20+ mph before I realized it was still on and it never came loose. It floats so if you accidentally drop it while mounting it you don't have to worry about it sinking to the bottom of the lake. I wish I had bought long ago!" —Joel
Get it from Amazon for $229.
2. An at-home slushy-making cup — tell your dad to freeze the cup for four hours, pour in any ol' cold drink (sparkling water, juice, beer, smoothies — you name it), and crush the sides of the silicone cup until that satisfying slush appears!
Promising review: "I’m an absolute sucker for slushies. Why? Heck if I know. I saw this cup on TikTok, and bought it though I was very skeptical. However, it works!! I’ve made at least a dozen already, if not more." —C. Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $17.98+ (available in 14 colors and two-packs).
3. An Apple AirTag tracker tile so you can make sure your father never misplaces his wallet, keys, or cat again. Attach this to the thing your dad loses the most (maybe the remote?) and he can track its location in the encrypted Find My app, which will make the attached AirTag beep until it's found.
Promising review: "We have had our vehicles stolen a couple of times from our apartment building. Woke up one day to go to work, and the truck and trailer were gone. Called the cops who couldn’t do much at the time. We hopped in our family vehicle and followed where the AirTag said it was located. After about an hour, we tracked down and recovered all our stuff. We would have never found anything without these." —Kimberly Bishop
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $89.99.
4. A sporty T-shirt perfect for dads who have been rooting their kids on from the bleachers since day one. "Just go out there and have fun!" was practically his personal motto...but that might have been because of how scared you got when the ball came within your proximity.
Promising review: "Are you at the big game for the snacks? Are you at the Super Bowl party for the commercials? Then this shirt is for you! It’s cute and funny…let everyone know what a big sports fan you are!" —T.H.
Get it from Amazon for $15.95 (available in several sizes and 10 colors).
5. Or a city shirt with roads, shops, and stops that'll give dads of young kiddos the most useful gift of all — a nap. No joke! Playing "back street" with this shirt'll entertain your kids easily and keep them happy because Dad's within arm's reach. Genius.
Promising review: "Out of all the barbecue and grill products he got for Father’s Day, this was his favorite gift. He gets so many comments on it when we’re out!" —Ashley
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in men's sizes S–5XL and three colors).
6. A heated eye massager so your dad's overstrained eyes get a moment's rest. If he suffers from migraines, this mighty machine might make a big difference! Plus, he can easily stream his favorite tunes through the Bluetooth speaker. Sweet.
Promising review: "My husband and I absolutely LOVE this gadget! Perfect to relax and decompress after a long day or when extra stressed. We haven't used it long enough to see changes in sleep or dark circles yet (which would be an added bonus), however even without those results this is an amazing eye rub with just the right amount of pressure that gives you instant relief for sore tired eyes. Easy to use and adjust to different head sizes." —Kimberly A.
Get it from Amazon for $68.09+ (available in three colors).
7. A Waterpik because despite your good influence, your dad still treats dentil floss with disdain. This Waterpik is fun *and* functional. Get ready to hear your dad brag all about his *great* gums after you gift him this.
Promising review: "Love it. I have a friend who recommended it to me. You think your teeth are clean and then after using this you realize you have enough extra food between your teeth and in your gum line to feed a small child a meal. Its gross for sure but much better out than in. I would say it is not portable at all if you are thinking you need something to travel with. I chose this type because I thought that it would be more powerful than a hand held portable one. I do find it powerful and effective at cleaning my pearly whites." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $99.99 (available in four colors).
8. A clip-on polarized sun visor is gonna be loved by fathers who are always squinting into the sun on their work commute. Clip the extender onto their existing sun visor and they're gonna get polarized glare-reduction all the live-long day.
Glare Guard is a small business based in Easton, Pennsylvania creating polarized visors for glare-free driving.
Promising review: "This extender is great; I wish I had purchased this years ago. My daily commute to work is due east and the sun is directly in my line of sight. My commute home is just the opposite, due west and the sun is blinding. This extender is not only a great buy, but it also increases the safety of daily driving." —Dyann Curtis
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
9. A linen kitchen apron so the Iron Chef in your family can dress to impress! Your Papa deserves a wardrobe worthy of his homemade baguettes.
Promising review: "I dropped a fresh pepper with all of its ooey gooey marinade DIRECTLY onto the apron. Not only did the stain come out really easily, I was really surprised that none of the marinade had seeped through onto my shirt. Honestly I thought this was gonna be a look-good-till-I-ruin-it kind of purchase. I'm pretty pleased. Also, it's not just brown, it's a nice unique mustard color that looks good next to my wooden spoons. I'm pretty tall and it covers the thigh spill zone too." —Keeka
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in four colors).
10. A tall table-cooler combo for keeping all the drinks and snacks your pops could possibly want by the firepit, rather than risk making him go back into the house to grab a beer. Because once he's sitting, he's there for the night!
Promising review: "Have gotten so many compliments on this already. Great even when not using as a cooler for just a functional end table near our furniture around the fire pit. Can put drinks on there, s'mores stuff, etc. It's nice because it functions as a table without being big and bulky. It can easily be moved around to where it is needed. and the cooler function of course is what sets it apart from all other tables and makes it awesome!" —Amy M.
Get it from Amazon for $80.96+ (available in two colors).
11. A beginner's telescope to give fathers who are absolutely dazzled by the night sky. Here's to finding ways we can continue getting a liiittle bit closer!
Promising review: "This telescope was easy to put together and it is by far the best one I’ve purchased. It’s super clear and my daughter uses it almost every night here in California. We are able to look at the moon and quite a few stars, she’s totally stoked with it. We take it camping and it’s a great size to carry around anywhere." —Balvina Ventura
Get it from Amazon for $99.79.
12. A window-installed pet door, because your dad and his cat play a constant game of "Open the door and let me outside, Old Man!" and Dad's getting sick of it. Give him this and and your dad will no longer have to being Meowy Poppins' personal doorman.
Promising review: "I love this! We didn’t have a good place to make a hole in the wall to our backyard but we do have low windows next to our fireplace, so it was a match to get this window door. It was super easy to install and we love the locking feature. We got a snow storm and it took a while for our garden beds to stop being muddy. We locked the door so kitty wouldn’t bring in mud. I will say it is a bit drafty, so we got an extra weather strip to secure the draftiness. Our kitty only took a couple of days to get used to it too. We put his food just outside the window and he had to get used to going out there to get his food. All in all it was a great buy!" —AlyHowell
Get it from Amazon for $112.41+ (available in three window width sizes and five cat flap sizes).
13. A 64-piece iFixit kit for dads who, much like the Disney Princess Ariel, have gadgets and gizmos aplenty. This kit can make sure those gadgets keep working as long and hard as your dad does.
Promising review: "Seriously, I have been repairing small electronics for decades now, over 30 dang years, and I will say this is probably the best deal and collection you can get for simple to even complicated repairs. It has a crapload of bits, but essentially everything you will need as opposed to the next larger offering, though I am still considering getting that for my dungeon downstairs. I keep this upstairs literally in the kitchen since a lot of impromptu repairs occur at the dining room table, but I have not been let down. This is top-notch/quality material and manufacturing. It not only feels comfortable but is also very strong, and bits do not let go of screws. It has a great deal of bits too, 64 in fact. It pretty much covers all the phone and laptop screws you will encounter and even has some socket ones too. Nice touch." —Riboild
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.