1. A bottle of fizzing tablets sure to quickly wipe out coffee and tea stains from travel mugs and kettles. I'll drink to that!
2. A drip dry cleaner so you can get your chandelier shining with just a spritz of spray. There's no need to take the dang thing down and clean each individual crystal any longer! The future is now.
3. An Oxo brush set — this includes two brushes (one big and one small) so your grout and appliances are gonna look pristine even under a magnifying glass.
Promising review: "These are magical! I've tried toothbrushes, sponges, rags, scrubbies, and everything to clean my nasty bathtub grout and these brushes worked better than all of them combined. I have arthritis and these are easy to grip and use for the duration of cleaning. They're very effective at lifting up the mold and mildew, as well as cleaning the soap scum and hard water lines. I used the littlest brush to clean around the fixtures on my bathroom sink and now it's sparkling. I'm so happy with these!" —BrooklynBeaches
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
4. A ChomChom pet hair remover roller that'll pick up fur and lock it inside the roller so that cleanup is a breeze. The best part? It doesn't lose its effectiveness with heavy use. We love our pets but woof, shedding is their greatest skill.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $31.95.
5. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can rid your rings of buildup and cloudiness.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would!!! I'm a little of a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry and the results are nothing less than amazing!!! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I have not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance the first day I bought it!!! I cannot recommend this product enough!!! I just ordered additional wands so I don't run out!!! Home run Amazon!!!!!!!!!!" —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in four kit styles).
6. An oven cleaner that'll eat up baked-in stains as fast as your kids ate the cake you baked in it.
7. A dustpan and brush set for helping you ~brush up~ on your cleaning skills. TBH, even if you skip dusting, just leaving this lovely piece may make your place look spic and span. Life hack.
9. An extendable microfiber duster set, because your high ceilings makes your apartment a great place to live, but a rather difficult place for your short self to dust.
10. A bottle of wood polish so you can spruce up surfaces Mother Nature never knew could be so shiny.
11. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum — throw that dust pan in the GARBAGE where it belongs. Thanks to this, you won't have to bend and snap every time you sweep.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $128 (available in six colors).
12. A jar of The Pink Stuff (the internet's favorite cleaning product) that'll clean everything from pots and pans to blotches in your bathtub. Move over firefighters, I want a calendar of THIS sexy stuff and its shiny results.
Promising review: "I used this product for my stove because it's one thing I dislike cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don't work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn't have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!" —May
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
13. A bleach-free weekly shower spray — this both cleans your shower *and* prevents soap scum buildup in the future. Spray this in the shower one a week before bed, go snooze, wash it off in the A.M. and then your shower is gonna be shining, shimmering, and splendid.
14. A carpet spot remover sure to prove stained soft surfaces are just a spray away from looking clean as can be!
15. A microwave cleaner — it's gonna save your microwave from your messiest leftovers. Bring it on, spaghetti.
16. A mighty mildew stain remover can revive tile, plastic, and even vinyl upholstery so your deck furniture can weather the storm when you leave it out in all kinds of harsh weather.
17. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to clean out your rental's sink before your landlord decides to dispose of your deposit.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.78.
18. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner — this spiffy (and portable!) system uses warm water and a special formula that can save the day when slips turn into spills, which turn into stains.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.