We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of fizzing tablets sure to quickly wipe out coffee and tea stains from travel mugs. Honestly, these things work so well you'll hardly have to lift a finger. Just sit back, relax, and drink it all in.
2. A mold and mildew removing gel that clings to the grime on tiles and edges so you can soak awkward angles without your cleaning products dripping off before they've done anything at all.
3. A lemon-scented, foaming disposal cleaner for unclogging the drama that's stuck in your drain. Your goopy food buildup might be tough, but this stuff is tougher. That peanut butter bread ball won't know what hit it.
4. A box of OxiClean stain remover – it's gonna erase every accidental spill and stain even better than white out on a subpar book report.
5. A grout pen that'll make your tile look so clean your landlord won't have anything to be groutchy about.
6. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can rid your rings of buildup and cloudiness. Get ready to shed some real tears over how lovely your tear drop diamond is sure to look.
7. A rust-removing gel spray that'll make cleaning so easy you'll wish you could use this on the ~rust~ of your chores too.
8. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to rid your washer of any limescale or mineral buildup. Your family has a habit of literally licking their plates clean on lasagna night, so it's definitely best to make sure those plates are washed in something especially sanitary.
9. Or a can of oven cleaner that'll eat up baked-in stains as fast as your family ate the cake you baked in it.
10. A Tubshroom sure to keep your drain clog-free furever.
11. A headlight restoration kit because replacing your headlights sounds expensive but driving at night with sub-par lighting is gonna be down right dangerous, so go ahead and solve that problem on the cheap!
12. A powder polish so you can give your kitchenware a well deserved scrub after you watch Beauty and the Beast and start feeling guilty about the condition of your own flatware friends.
13. A toilet wand that'll keep you from getting in too deep while cleaning the worst bowl in the house.
14. A bottle of wood polish for spiffing up surfaces Mother Nature never knew could be so shiny.
15. A powder cleaner that'll make your floors, walls, and wood look brand-spanking new and save you a ton of money when you would have otherwise had to put new wallpaper in the whole place.
16. An air purifier sure to clear up the air in your home so well that going outside to get "fresh air" will be sound like an oxymoron.
17. A pack of melamine erasers that'll clean your walls so well it'll be like your daughter's abstract marker masterpiece never ended up on your living room wall in the first place.
18. A drain snake that's gonna pull up something worse than even Stephen King would put down a drain.
19. A hard water remover that'll make your shower doors look so clean your freshly washed body'll be genuinely jealous.
20. A bottle of stainless steel cleaner for anyone who knows the sight of nasty, sticky fingerprints would ~stick~ with them forever if they don't immediately wipe them away.
21. A carpet-scrubbing shampooer vacuum that'll make your brown carpet look like it did before you had two kids and two dogs. You know, back when it was a white carpet.
22. A bottle of Krud Kutter to break up the built-on grime your floors have been clinging to since you decided a "shoes off" policy was an unnecessary system your parents inflicted on you and not something you would use in your own home.
23. A bottle of dishwashing booster powder – it's gonna bring your favorite (murky) mugs and cups back to life in *one* sweet wash cycle.
24. A carpet spot remover sure to prove stained soft surfaces are just a spray away from looking clean as can be!
25. A leather cleaner to make your aged furniture look bright, lively, and worthy of a weekend-long streaming binge... every weekend.
26. A drill brush kit, because your mom has been trying to ~drill~ this into your head for years... you have to clean your bathtub to actually get clean from a bath.
27. A microwave cleaner sure to save your microwave from the certain death that comes every time you put in a death by chocolate mug cake.
28. A mighty mildew stain remover that'll revive tile, plastic, and even vinyl upholstery so your deck furniture can weather the storm when you leave it out in all kinds of harsh weather.
29. A squeegee broom you're especially gonna want if your landlord said no pets but your heart said a Pomeranian doesn't count.
30. A pack of washing-machine tablets to dissolve and wash away any odor-causing residue your sweat-stained competitive hopscotch laundry may have left behind.
31. And a dryer vent coil brush because you shouldn't ~brush off~ cleaning every nook and cranny of your laundry room when you remember what life was like back when you had to take everything to the laundromat instead of just down the hall.
32. An electric pressure washer so you no longer have to be awash in grief over a dull and dreary patio or back fence.
33. A pet hair brush, because there's no way to ~brush off~ the need to remove pet fur from your furniture... unless you want your clothes, blankets, and guests covered in it as well.
34. A wood polish for filling in scratches and nicks on furniture, floors, and cabinets. It turns out restoring annoyingly worn out wood *is* an itch you can scratch! And then fill in, of course.
35. A pumice stone — it's gonna break apart the worst hard water buildup on toilets and tubs and truly ~rock~ your world.
36. And finally, degreaser cleaner that'll get greasy oil stains off of concrete and hard surfaces if your car refuses to stop leaking oil and it's ~driving~ you wild.
How you'll feel cleaning with such efficient products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: