We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trinket dish that's gonna be quite a delight if you're a fan of squirreling away tiny treasures.
2. A Halloween eucalyptus garland for gaudy goths who know a lush, dark floral display is a necessary autumnal staple.
3. A cotton knit duvet cover in pumpkin — this'll make your bedroom look like a chic dream even if you only sloppily make the bed. Bless.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terracotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be knit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $63.09+ (available in three sizes and 18 colors).
4. A trio of Hocus Pocus tarot cards — these are gonna give your holiday home decor a satisfying sense of nostalgia.
I have these hanging up in my office right this very moment! The illustrations are so rad. The paper is stiff and the quality of the print is great. BTW, Neuer Geist is a small design firm in Salt Lake City. Their Etsy shop has risograph prints, apparel, and tarot cards with their one-of-a-kind artistic style.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I am completely speechless. I really cannot express how awesome these tarot cards are. Plus the note inside the package thanking me for the order also goes a long way! I will definitely be ordering more things in the future!!" —Tucker Walden
5. A cheesecloth table runner — if you're looking to transform your dining room with an autumnal touch, this table runner is sure to be the best place to start! If you're anything like me, you're already drooling over holiday season table settings.
6. And a set of four linen napkins that are naturally stain-resistant, so if you're gonna really make your napkins work to earn their keep — this gorgeous set has your name on it! Soup season has got nothin' on these.
Promising review: "These are beautiful napkins. They are a fine weight for everyday use and hold up to the washing machine. Being linen we didn't expect them to be wrinkle-free but they are amazingly stain resistant. We are totally in love with them. We got a set of each color. They are big enough we can use one color napkin as a placemat and then an alternate color as the napkin to mix and match with the placemats. The coral color is our favorite." —Deanna O'Shaughnessy
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $31.99 (available in eight colors).
7. An Ollie Ella mushroom basket you could give to a kid, sure...OR you can give it to YOURSELF and add it to your forest floor decor. Say that five times fast.
8. A hand-shaped ghost vase — these'll be the not-so-spooky accent piece you've been hunting for.
This small business is located in New Jersey and owned by artist Efnan. Browse around and check out all the quirky cute clay decor available!
Promising review: "I wish I could leave 100 stars, everything was so cute, the packaging was to die for and the shipping was so fast! I’m in love!!<3" —Lauren
9. A pair of felted wool pumpkins that look like sweater weather and a pumpkin patch had babies. Oh my gourd I wish science would figure out how to make that scenario a reality.
10. A really rad skeleton throw to use while snuggling up with your scaredy-cat boo during the horror movie marathon you've tricked them into "enjoying" with you.
This darling Etsy shop, started by artist Diane, includes woven throw blankets, printable wall art, and pillows. This is a small business you don't want to miss!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this blanket! The quality is amazing! I would definitely buy it again!" —Sarah Hensley
11. A bed canopy (that doesn't require bedposts!) for upgrading even the barest of bedrooms. Have a mattress on the floor? It's about to look like a witchy wonderland.
Promising review: "I LOVE this canopy! It's great for the price. It takes a minute to figure out which way it goes on the bed but don’t get discouraged, you’ll figure it out. This is meant to hang from the ceiling but you can make it work on posts. I tied the hook strings around the bed post and it holds great. It’s a great canopy." —Shonteka
Get it from Amazon for $17.49+ (available in three colors).
12. A preserved floral display you can pack flat and bring out every harvest season, when bright colors take a step down in favor of calm and cozy neutrals.
13. Or a naturally dried bouquet featuring autumnal colors that'll be a welcome part of your decor until the day Santa comes knockin' at your door (or creeping down your chimney? Whatever that guy does).
14. And a handcrafted vase sure to quickly become your favorite ~peace~ of decor.
Jungalow is a Black woman-owned business founded by Justina Blakeney, an artist, designer, and author. The retailer offers an array of handcrafted home goods and original artwork.
Promising review: "So beautiful. Excellent weight and feels like it was made for me. Perfect addition to our little NYC apartment garden." —Samantha M.
Get it from Jungalow for $59+ (available in 12 colors).
15. An unstuffed leather ottoman you can use as secret storage in your studio. Fill this with your summer dresses or bedding and enjoy some extra seating all season long! Who knew saving closet space could look this good?
If you don't plan on filling this with things you already own, grab some bean bag filler to go with it!
Promising review: "Great size, the color was as described, and for it being faux leather it certainly feels real! It didn't have a bad odor when I opened it. So far I'm very impressed!" —Tiffany Zylstra
Get it from Amazon for $40.98 (available in three colors).
16. A pack of 24 retro Halloween postcards that'll give you an excuse to send your loved ones some snail mail. OR be like me and keep them all to yourself! They easily double as decor. Sorry, loved ones.
I love decorating for the holidays but I try to keep things thrifty. These cards were just what I was looking for! I use them as decor (my kitchen is pictured above, right). They fill a lot of space when on display, without taking up basically any storage space during the rest of the year.
Promising review: "These are quite beautiful and I almost don't want to send them out because I like them so much. They are a very classic style so if you're looking for scary cards these may not be what you're looking for. Since they are reprints of old vintage styles, some of them are not as crisp. The photos are mostly drawn in that style to begin with so it's not something that detracts from them in the slightest. Overall they are worth the money and I'd definitely buy them again." —Jama Lama
Get them from Amazon for $15.99.
17. A vampire bat door knocker to let solicitors know *exactly* what they're getting themselves into if they try to bother you by knocking on your door.
18. A baroque mirror — if your idea of perfect autumnal decor is a hearty dash of dark academia, this romantic mirror is gonna be the piece you need.
Promising review: "All I can say is woooow! This mirror is not only affordable, but the quality is amazing. It’s heavy and not cheap-looking. The gold color is not so tacky, and it’s done just right. My main concern was receiving a broken mirror but the packaging was great and arrived in one piece. Don’t hesitate buying this gem, you need it!" —Celeste C
Get it from Amazon for $84.87+ (available in multiple shapes and sizes).
19. A vintage farmers market print, because it's 2022 and TikTok is in charge. No home can call itself complete without corn! A big lump of knobs. Even if this print doesn't *technically* have the juice, I can't imagine a more beautiful thing.
Owner Will Ruocco runs this small business from Columbus, Ohio. The shop has bright, colorful prints in all sorts of fun themes and styles.
Promising review: "These posters (several in the series) are so fun: we love the colors, themes, etc. We now have two in our kitchen." —Melissa Kertley
20. B is for Boo: A Halloween Alphabet, a chillingly charming board book sure to add some silliness to spooky season.
I impulse-bought this to use as decor for a Halloween table I put together last year. It's perfect! Each letter has a vintage-inspired illustration with diverse characters and clever details. I'm a big fan!
Promising review: "The illustration style immediately grabbed my attention. I bought it for my toddler but could have just as well bought it for myself. My son loves the book even though I got it after Halloween. He seems to like Halloween imagery and we've read it frequently this December. His favorite letter is B for boo as he likes to scare us all the time." —BlueCactus31
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.