Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A 12-pack of cacao Soylent that'll change the meaning of, "I need a drink."
2. A dystopian cult classic for people who wanna live in a world where TRON meets Trailer Park Boys and the '80s never end.
3. An egg cooker, so you can stop being such a chicken and egg-noring us when we say making these won't be ~hard~ at all!
4. An off-the-shoulder swimsuit to wear on your next spontaneous vacation (get ready to tell your boss, "sea ya later!").
5. A felt headphone headband your child is gonna love as much as you love them... when they're silently watching Paw Patrol on your nine hour flight to Hawaii.
6. A pack of caffeinated gum that'll help keep your brain awake through the rest of the rose ceremonies in The Bachelor.
7. A beard kit for your furry valentine.
8. An Echo Spot that can control your sprinkler system, update you on weather forecasts, walk you through recipes... basically it can be your new mom (bye, Mom).
9. A natural seagrass belly basket — it's gonna smell amazing and make your storage look seriously chic.
10. A pack of eight FreshPaper sheets to keep your produce alive until you finally convince yourself to start eating broccoli.
11. A braided nylon charging cord your cats and kids can gnaw on all day without causing a frayed wire or tear (although we're gonna go ahead and recommend NOT eating it).
12. A cereal dispenser that'll trick people into thinking you've upped your grown-up kitchen decor, when really you're now pouring Cheerios straight into your mouth when running out the door before work.
13. A box of 48 thank you cards that are gonna come in handy whenever you wanna say "thanks" without actually having a social interaction (remind me how to "eye contact?").
14. An at-home waxing kit so you can lose hair as fast as Kim and Kanye lost their fanbase in Chicago.
15. A pair of slip-on boots for people who know getting on regular boots is another way winter punishes us for loving summer more.
16. An air plant kit which, with the plants' resilience and versatility, may make your studio apartment look like a seriously gorgeous garden (step aside, Versailles, we've got air plants on the PlayStation).
17. A microfiber mop that'll make your floors glisten like the day your boyfriend dropped an entire bottle of olive oil on the kitchen floor (he def stayed extra virgin that night).
18. A BLOM headband and styling book to seriously improve on your messy-bun look while letting you get away with bedhead for the rest of your days.
19. A cute and genuinely practical dome umbrella to let you see clearly while you look for the perfect person to kiss in the rain.
20. A waterproof speaker that's gonna make your shower concerts (and solo singalong hikes) something special.
21. A stainless-steel compost bin that'll help you get the most from your compost.
22. And a 12-inch green tea memory foam mattress so comfortable you're gonna fall asleep before you can even enjoy it.
When your Amazon package arrives a day early.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.