Just 32 Great Gifts Under $15
It's the thought (and all the money you saved on a gift) that counts.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crisp bullet-dotted notebook for anyone who would like to take a shot at note taking, journaling, or sketching a little each day.
2. A plant basket that'll keep your favorite green-thumb's plants cozy (and be an appropriate apology after you inevitably forget to water a ficus when they're away).
3. A memo pad you can give your bff coworker as a thank you for being such a peach (or, um, a pomegranate).
4. A box of Cafe du Monde beignet mix that's gonna be the sweetest gift you could give your buddy's tastebuds, literally.
5. A deck of circuit-themed playing cards sure to be a fun gift to give the mentor in your life to remind them you're a (micro)chip off the ol' block.
6. A marshmallow whip maker that'll turn their cleanser into a whipped skincare treat that's soothing, fun, and dangerously delectable.
7. Much Loved, a coffee table book you can give to the person in your life who still has their best fluffy friend. You might as well give in...no one could ever compete with a darling, deteriorating, stuffed animal.
8. An adorable blackhead extractor scrub made with plant extracts, black mud, and charcoal that's gonna gently extract and clarify their skin. I have an ~inkling~ they're gonna love this.
9. A pair of Kevin's famous chili socks for fans of The Office who will never stop laughing over that scene, even if they know cleaning that spill would be quite a ~feet~.
10. A massive ball of arm-knitting yarn that'll keep crafters entertained. They'll think you're a gem (or, more specifically, a purl) when they get this.
11. Tasty Dessert: All The Sweets You Can Eat (from BuzzFeed), a visual learner's cookbook sure to delight anyone with a sweet tooth. This takes the simple, above-view style from Tasty videos and puts it into a picturesque cookbook form.
13. A 150th Anniversary edition of Little Women, with illustrations and type from early editions, that'll be loved by readers who knows life is more beautiful thanks to stunning, classical text.
14. A matte black planter – they can ~plant~ this on a bookshelf and think of you whenever they see it.
15. A pack of 24 outlet decals – mischievous folks are gonna love spending some time ~enhancing~ the outlets around the house with these.
16. A '90s version of Watch Ya Mouth that'll make you and your millennial friends smile from ear to ear when you play it (you just won't be able to tell).
17. A caffeinated butt mask that's sure to wake up their skincare routine and let them know you always have their back(side).
18. A pencil set for students who need an adorable set of friends around when studying starts feeling isolating.
19. Dangerous Games To Play In The Dark, a frighteningly informational book to give brave readers who want to know the rules, alleged results, and history of some of the most bone-chilling games of lore we humans have dared to play.
20. A pocket-sized beer journal so they can record the "appearance, aroma, taste, mouthfeel, and overall impressions" of 124 beers. A gift like this will certainly have them feeling all bubbly inside.
21. A pack of daaarling fruit coasters that'll be a little ~slice~ of heaven if the A-type in your life hates water rings.
22. A pack of stackable crayons for parents who love playing with their kids, particularly when their kids are gifted beautiful things to play with.
23. A ceramic ring stand that's gonna keep all their tiniest treasures in a safe place and not, you know, deserted on the bathroom sink.
25. A pair of front-back earrings with a look that'll be as unique and fun as the person you give them to.
26. Dogs on Instagram, a piece of ACTUAL ART they can set out on their coffee table and peruse whenever they need an instant shot of serotonin.
31. A tattoo coloring book for body art enthusiasts who need a way to get out their enthusiasm when their bank account is not about to let them get another high quality tattoo. Skip the at-home stick-and-poke (please!) and get them this instead.
Their IRL reaction when they open up their pur-fect gift:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want even more gift options? Check out the posts below: