We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A Stagg pour-over kettle so you can give your delightfully snobby friend a gift they can't help but applaud.
3. A cool gel memory foam pillow that absorbs body heat and releases it from the other end of the pillow — with this, your hot-headed S.O. is gonna be able to *literally* cool off at the end of a long day.
4. A pack of rainbow fire packets — a gift that'll turn your camping trip into the magical rainbow unicorn vacation your seven-year-old has been begging for.
5. A tortilla blanket for foodies who would like nothing more than being wrapped up in the cheesiest gift of all.
6. What if?, a book of fun hypotheticals with impressively scientific answers — this is gonna entertain inquisitive folks who want the answers to life's most dramatic questions.
7. An origami lunch bag that folds flat into a placemat for loved ones in your life (or A-type associates) who like things just so.
8. A stunning celestial Timex — astrology lovers are gonna be totally starry eyed when you give them this.
9. A hanging bookshelf — a gift they won't even be able to see but also won't be able to stop talking about.
10. An LED arch lamp that'll be arch-way cooler than gaudy table lamps and truly brighten up their life.
11. An air bazooka – it's gonna prove you weren't just full of hot air when you told them you had a gift in mind that'd blow them away.
12. A Grilled Cheesus sandwich press sure to make your favorite chef say, "~Holy~ moly! This gift is something special!"
13. A pack of three deaths head moths for friends who like somewhat dark and dreary decor (as long as it's also covered in gold).
14. A wall mounted rainy pot sure to show your friend who misses summer that even dreary weather has a darling side.
15. A pom pom throw so you can give them a soft gift that shows you appreciate them dealing with all your rough edges.
16. An eye massager — it may help ease migraines and act as a source of stress relief for anyone whose tension is not just a weight on their shoulders.
18. A wood bottle lock brain teaser – it'll be fun (and infuriating) for your favorite wine connoisseur.
20. A pack of VSCO girl stickers for keeping their Hydro Flask lookin' fresh and on-trend. Sksksksksk.
21. A lightsaber umbrella that changes colors, allowing the receiver to decide if they're learning toward the light or feel forced to chose the dark side on a cloudy day.
22. A pair of cross band indoor/outdoor fleece slippers — you won't have a reason to feel ~sheepish~ about giving these to your recently official S.O. They're gonna be the perfect pick.
23. A chocolate chip shopping bag for earth-friendly folks who know how ~sweet~ it is to find a good looking reusable bag.
24. A 150th Anniversary edition of Little Women, with illustrations and type from early editions, to give avid readers who know life is more beautiful thanks to stunning, classical text.
26. A pizza pocket lanyard so they can enjoy an accessory they can really sink their teeth into. No, really.
27. A mod "mason jar" that'll let you add a sophisticated touch to your rather rustic friend's growing jar collection.
28. A game night masterpiece, Escape Room In A Box for people who love game night... as long as they don't have to leave their house for it.
30. A pack of 24 outlet decals so funny they'll certainly wonder aloud, "I ~mustache~ you, when did you become a gift-giving genius?"
31. A pack of unique Montessori wooden teether rings — you can leave them in a drawer and snag some when baby fever hits your friends and your life is officially filled with baby showers each weekend.
33. An oversized sweater that's sure to keep your VSCO friends warmer than their beloved oversized shirts this winter.
34. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot — a practical gift that'll basically replace their entire kitchen, saving them space and money this year.
35. A scratcher lounge to give cat parents who feel like finding sleek cat furniture has been an itch they can't scratch.
36. A tissue box cover — a sentimental gift for anyone who gets teary-eyed when thinking about home.
37. And finally, a customized pet portrait for pet parents who treat their four-legged babies like royalty. As! They! Should!
Me, before they've even opened their gift:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Still looking for the perfect gift? Check out the posts below: