We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. An Amazon fire stick that'll give the anti-social sweetheart in your life a whole world of new friends...who they're able to turn off whenever they feel like it. Sure, Lorelai Gilmore's banter is delightful...in small doses.
2. A makeup brush cleaner – they're too responsible to go to bed with their makeup on, but they're still gonna be shocked when they realize how much cleaner their brushes (and face) get after using this thing.
3. A tea pot for the grown-up in your life who puts the ~kettle~ to the metal and races toward that 9pm bedtime like their life depends on it. Nothing gets me in the mood (to snooze) quite like a big cup of camomile.
4. A pair of frames so they can start 2020 with 20-20 vision and be in the right ~frame~ of mind in the new year.
5. A 23andMe DNA ancestry or ancestry + health kit – both break down percentages of ancestral roots with nothing but some snail-mailed spit! Grab this for your family history-loving grandparents and you just might realize how much you have in common.
6. An Instant Pot they needed in their kitchen, like, yesterday. This contraption can basically replace half of their appliances! Look, my cooking is fine. But this thing's cooking is finer.
7. And a simply packaged pack of zesty seasoning (from BuzzFeed's Tasty) that'll be a stocking stuffer everyone will love. Especially if they're into spice rack organization as much as they *should* be by now.
8. An eyeliner stamp for people like me who, despite years of daily eyeliner application, still can't manage more than a smudge. It's as if my Jr. High goth phase never even happened! I'm sorry to have let you down, Gerard Way.
9. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free display, up to 32 GB worth of storage, a built-in adjustable light, and a weeks-long rechargeable battery so avid readers can have dozens of books at their disposal. Those Agatha Christie novels won't read themselves!
10. A question card game that's sure to create engaging conversations with your S.O. if they've started wanting to know more about you than "U up?"
11. A palm leaf kitchen mat that'll work botanic-all over your home: the bathroom, kitchen, backyard, etc. It's also machine washable, which is my kinda Christmas magic.
12. An inflatable wedge pillow sure to add some in-flight personal space (albeit, minimal) and help them sleep soundly even when they're stuck in the middle seat. Remember the good old days when your parents paid for flights? Me neither.
13. A KitchenAid stand mixer, the hype-beast of kitchen appliances, for when you've outgrown spending your paycheck on streetwear but would put down some real ~dough~ to upgrade your kitchen tools.
14. A hand-held mini clothing steamer so they can enjoy a luxury in life only adults seem to properly appreciate: wrinkle-free clothes.
15. An electric toothbrush for anyone who knows they'd brush better if their toothbrush was more buzz-worthy. BRB, I think I hear my dentist crying with joy.
16. A cold brew maker that'll give them the only kind of shots they're able to stand these days, those of the espresso variety.
17. A Casper mattress with a top layer designed to minimize excess heat and high-density memory foam. Get them a Queen or King, because adulthood is hard and they deserve to sleep like royalty.
18. A marble cheese board that will step up their serving game. Something that shouldn't be hard if they, like me, still eat mac and cheese straight out of the pot.
19. A tissue box cover – a sentimental gift for anyone who has moved away and occasionally gets teary-eyed when thinking about home.
20. A pack of 16 hydrating skin masks I know I need because my aging skin is getting as dry as my father's humor. Give them these and they'll get to enjoy the soft skin of their youth, without the hormonal acne.
21. The Lawn Mower 2.0, a waterproof electric razor that's sure to be a ~cut~ above the plastic razors they've been using since their first shave.
22. A set of four trinket dishes so the knickknack collector in your life can keep their tiniest treasures in a safe and stylish spot. My porcelain babies deserve a golden throne, but this will suffice.
23. A roll-up blanket with a nifty handle they can easily carry with them when they start thinking every outdoor adventure sounds too chilly.
24. A collapsible strainer that'll also work as a steamer or a lid. Am I literally drooling over the extra storage space I could have? No, because I'm an adult and don't use "literally" lightly. But I am very excited about it. Maybe too excited.
25. A pair of rainbow drip candles they can put inside a vase, wine bottle, or candle holder. These colorful candles will brighten up their room even better than the flame they light 'em with!
26. A handmade rib knit pouf for sprucing up their living room space with a unique and natural seating option.
27. And finally, a mini skillet so your friends are able to make a single-serving dish without having to clean out a massive pan. Apartments with dishwashers are like narwhales, I know they *technically* exist, but I'm still not totally convinced they're real.
When I take a good, hard look at my wish list:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want some more last-minute gift options, check out the posts below: