We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of nail clippers that'll catch your nails as you trim them, saving you from picking up the nasty little pieces.
2. A pasta pot with a built-in strainer, so you can lock the lid, strain out any liquids, and save time/storage space by not using a traditional colander.
3. A plasma lighter with an extended handle that'll make lighting candles, grills, and fireplaces far easier. This really is the perfect ~match~ for anyone who ever needs a little light.
4. A sleeping bag suit that's gonna keep you toasty and let you stay in "bed" the entire time you camp.
5. A trio of Baby Lips lip balm with sunscreen, healing moisture, and color that'll both nourish your lips and have them looking fab all the live long day.
6. A smart notebook that can scan your handwritten notes and erase them in the microwave so you can save on paper, even if you like writing by hand. It won't be long before this thing starts making (micro)waves.
7. A heat conductive ice cream scoop ready to make impatient ice cream eaters icescream with joy when they are able to scoop out their dessert in seconds — straight out of the freezer.
8. A volumizing mousse enhanced with black currant extract, beet root extract, and coconut oil that'll nourish hair and seriously lift you (and your roots) up.
9. A super slim portable cell charger thin enough to fit inside your wallet and save your skin when your phone needs a little ~Apple juice~ while you're out.
10. An elastic belt so you can stop struggling with being in-between belt holes and sport an accessory with a sleek design.
11. A runaway alarm clock that'll force snooze button enthusiasts to get out of bed and get on a ~roll~ the minute their day begins.
12. A stunning dust pan for tidy A-types who want their cleaning tools to be as beautiful as their picture perfect place.
13. A jar of toothpaste tablets made to eliminate plastic waste and keep your teeth feeling healthy and clean, for anyone who thinks environmentally responsible hygiene sounds like a ~breath~ of fresh air.
14. A salt shooter that'll be far superior to the fly swatter... or the salt shaker, for that matter.
15. A steel bar of soap that'll quickly eliminate those hard-to-lose smells like onion, fish, and garlic (reviewers also say this works great on body odor).
16. A bento box to make your homemade lunch look even tastier than pizza day in elementary school, while also being the most efficient way to carry your meals in an organized manner.
17. A rainbow knife set that'll add some real color to your dishes, no matter how bland your recipes occasionally turn out.
18. A spinning brush cleaner you're gonna be glad to invest in — especially when you realize just how dirty the brush you've been rubbing all over your face is.
19. A cutting board that'll fit over your sink, saving you counter space when prepping food and saving you from the cleanup that comes from dicing juicy foods on the counter.
20. A razor subscription that'll let you skip paying that stupid pink tax and make your shaving a ~cut~ above the rest (without, you know, the cuts).
21. A pair of fingerless LED gloves sure to come in ~handy~ when you're working in a dark spot and need a little bit of light to brighten up the job that needs to be done.
22. Or a pair of touchscreen gloves for when the job at hand is simply taking the perfect Instagram photo out in the cold.
23. A wine shelf for efficiently storing every glass and bottle you've got, while also looking impossibly chic any place you put it.
24. A butter bell that'll keep your butter spreadable and soft 24/7 — simply press a stick of room temperature butter into the top, fill the bottom with a little bit of water, and place it on the counter. You'll have rich and creamy butter that'll be the most satisfying thing since sliced bread.
25. A pack of mushroom coffee to possibly boost your metabolism while giving you a caffeine boost in the mornings — letting you enjoy a more beneficial breakfast in an instant (instant coffee, that is).
26. A set of Matryoshka measuring cups — they'll nestle into a small corner and take up hardly any space, even if you insist on keeping them on display 24/7.
27. A Wallet Ninja that can open boxes, peel fruit, screw in basically anything, and get almost any job done without a toolbox in sight.
28. A Yeti tumbler you'll keep in your life forever, because it'll keep your drink the perfect temperature every day of your life.
29. A Quip subscription that includes everything you need to keep your toothbrush up-to-date and clean, even while on vacation, so you can ~brush up~ on your oral hygiene.
30. A rotating makeup organizer so you don't keep wasting precious minutes searching for the right mascara wand when you get ready in the morning.
31. A Primary bedding set that's sure to be a ~snap~ to wash, (the top sheet literally snaps to the duvet cover) while also being the most luxurious bedding you've ever tucked yourself in to.
32. And finally, a standing Loch Ness ladle that eliminates the need for a spoon rest... and any need for pre-dinner entertainment.
When your products do way more than you expected:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for other things to upgrade your space? Check out the posts below: