We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A decorative pillow case for anyone who is ready to yeti their place up in preparation for the cooler weather that's coming our way.
2. A plush tieback sweater you're gonna want to have ne-on every day you stay in *and* every night you go out.
3. A pair of cross band indoor/outdoor slippers so cozy, you won't even feel ~sheepish~ wearing them to the store. And everywhere else.
4. A furry transitional vest that'll make your life (and wardrobe) a little more bearable in between seasons.
6. A pack of monstrous socks to keep your toes cozy while you sleep *and* protect them from the monsters under the bed if you dare let your leg creep out of the covers at night.
8. A cotton farmhouse wreath to add a cozy, festive touch to your door no matter what holiday springs up on you each season.
9. An eyelash sweater — throw on some waterproof mascara when you wear this, because you'll have to blink away tears when you throw it on and realize how comfy you're about to be all day.
10. A stuffed llama head for curious curators who want home decor that will really ~alpaca~ punch.
11. And stuffed mountains so you can decorate your adventurous child's room with soft accessories that won't hurt when they inevitably knock them off a shelf.
12. A pack of pom pom elastics sure to give you a hair style worth cheering about.
13. A celestially soft short sleeve top for anyone who thinks toilet paper shouldn't be the only thing that's angel soft.
14. A yak ottoman to give your home a wild vibe *and* a plush touch.
15. A sweater-knit cami that'll perfectly balance your desire to wear clothes that are equal parts edgy and cozy.
16. A corgi pillow so you can snuggle a fuzzy pup without a single shred of shed on your body.
17. A cap-sleeved mini for adding a soft side to your daringly dark wardrobe.
18. A colorful felted garland you're sure to have a ~ball~ decorating with.
19. A pair of anti-skid memory foam slippers with a faux fur lining, because your pet husky's feet look warm and toasty all the time and you wanna get your paws on something similar.
20. A bucket handbag with a fluffy flamingo charm you'll have to flamin-go get before they're all gone!
21. A rainbow fringe bath mat so you never again have to step out of the warm shower onto mercilessly cold tiles. Dry off awhile and curl your toes into this fuzzy thing instead.
22. A wool steering wheel cover to keep your frozen fingers warm this winter and look heckin' soft and snazzy the rest of the year.
23. A pair of slide-ons that'll make you think, "Ugg, can I even handle being this incredibly comfortable?!" The answer is, maybe not!
24. A faux fur accent piece that's sure to instantly enhance your living space with absolutely zero effort on your part. Throw it on your floor, a chair, a messy child... BAM! Beautiful.
25. A cropped sweater for a brilliant between seasons staple piece.
26. A chrome desk chair so comfortable it'll help you get through any ~hairy~ situations that may arise when you're working from your home office.
27. A pair of pom pom earrings that are gonna ~bee~ the bomb.
28. A cropped two-piece for a daring Sesame Street-chic style.
29. A pair of rectangle clips so you can literally soften up any bad hair day.
30. A plush bean bag chair that'll be the squishiest statement piece you've ever seen and delight adults and children alike.
31. Or a slightly more sophisticated bean bag chair every dorm room is gonna be begging to get.
32. A bunny keychain that'll be far more lucky (and adorable) than any ol' rabbit's foot.
33. A checkered maxi to prove you aren't playing ~games~ with your bold fashion statements.
34. And finally, a sloth pocket journal so you can write and record all your warmest and fuzziest feelings.
My immediate reaction to all of these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For other sweet and silly things, check out the posts below: