We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A strawberry cutter — it'll take exactly one batch of perfectly decorated cupcakes for this useful little tool to totally and completely steal your heart.
2. A latex polish barrier sure to manicure you of the most frustrating nail polish application problem. Flooded cuticles? Nope. Never again.
3. A custom selfie doll that'll be a truly cute gift to give a loved one. Or.... you know... to satisfy your unbridled vanity.
4. A tube of hot honey with the perfect amount of sweet and heat to make every meal (and I mean *every* meal) a masterpiece.
5. A pair of snake skin patterned flats that'll be the most striking pair of shoes in the hisssstory of fashion.
6. A coffee table refrigerator with BlueTooth speakers, a refrigeration drawer (that can hold up to 32 beers, according to one reviewer), two USB charging ports, four 110V outlets, and LED lights for space-saving geniuses who want to use their apartment's tiny footprint in the most efficient (and futuristic) way possible.
7. A Pedi Pocket blanket with a cozy li'l pocket to keep your constantly chilly toes warm and toe-sty.
8. A mini beauty fridge so you can finally chill out and not have to worry about having (egads!) room temperature beauty products.
9. A cropped jumpsuit for fashion-savvy folks who know how to jump on trends and keep them going.
10. A set of paper plane hangers that'll be flying off the shelves and becoming shelves themselves.
11. A Souper Cubes container so you can easily store, freeze, and reheat meals in minutes — making you the ~coolest~ meal prepper around.
12. A bottle of Poo-Pourri that's gonna have you breathing easy during every bathroom break. Just spray this directly into the toilet before using the bathroom to enjoy a heavenly fresh scent.
13. A pair of mod sunglasses so you can look chic while soaking in every last second of summer before the fall chill sets in and starts making you feel blue.
14. A touch-up painter sure to save you time and money when you need to quickly paint over your kid's magic marker masterpiece.
15. A graphic tee with some unsolicited advice everyone is gonna appreciate.
16. A bottle of fizzing tablets that'll help you easily wipe off caked-on stains from travel mugs, water bottles, and more. Honestly, these things work so well you'll basically be able to just sit back, relax, and drink it all in.
17. A beach cottage candle sure to ease you out of summer in the most pain-free way possible = by lighting this up and breathing deep into denial.
18. A two minute journal with guides to help you find gratitude, feel stress relief, and set intentions each day by reflecting and recording for just a couple of minutes.
19. A rainbow bath bomb with a colorful, spiraling fizz that'll transform your sub-par bathing experiences into the most magical moments this side of Equestria.
20. A ball cap cage to make washing, packing, and storing your baseball caps (while keeping their shape!) easy as can be. There's no striking out with this system. Seriously.
21. A funny refrigerator magnet that's sure to make you feel better about eating that week-old spaghetti.
22. Paper to Petal, a DIY guide that'll give you step-by-step instructions on how to make stunning floral bouquets out of paper — an inexpensive skill that'll truly come in handy when your ~buds~ deserve a nice gift.
23. A pair of stellar running shoes with built-in sockliners, compression mesh, and a "zero-gravity" feel that are sure to make running marathons feel like a walk in the park.
24. An eyeliner stamp that's gonna give you wing-tips so impeccable you're gonna get every makeup artist's ~stamp~ of approval.
25. A Bob Ross waffle maker that'll make your breakfasts happier than any watercolor ever could.
26. A 3D effect essential oil diffusing LED light — an awesome accent piece your guests are sure to ~lava~ a lot!
27. A camel colored leopard print skirt so you can add a little thrill of a frill and turn this trend into a look all your own.
28. A probiotic purifier that's designed to organically rid your space of allergens, pet dander, and pollen both in the air and on surfaces of your home.
29. A pair of cactus dryer balls that'll give you the greatest delight life has to offer, soft laundered linens that feel anything but prickly.
30. A pair of Sock Ons you can toss on over your baby's socks to keep them in place and also keep your kiddo from pulling them off while they still haven't quite figured out how to take full advantage of those opposable thumbs.
31. And finally, a startlingly accurate heart charm necklace you're gonna want to wear anatomic-all over the place.
You, after getting any of these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: