We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hand cream that'll make your skin so smooth you'll forget you once had hands as dry as your humor.
2. A makeup brush cleaner – you're gonna be shocked when you realize how much cleaner your brushes (and face) get after using this thing.
3. An air purifier sure to clear up the air in your home so well that going outside to get "fresh air" will seem like an oxymoron.
4. A drain snake that's gonna pull up something worse than even Stephen King would put down a drain.
5. A scar cream you can throw on any awful scrapes or cuts when you have someone in your life who refuses to cut it out with the dangerous activities.
6. A spinning scrubber that'll scrub your floors so effortlessly you'll likely be ~floored~ yourself.
7. A lice comb for when you just want to try on a nice hat but end up trying on a lice hat instead.
8. A drill brush kit, because your mom has been trying to ~drill~ this into your head for years...you have to clean your bathtub to actually get clean from a bath.
9. A window fly trap so you can get rid of pesky house flies in an efficient and sanitary way when spring brings back the bugs.
10. A pack of pimple patches that'll blast away blemishes in the blink of an eye.
11. A microwave cleaner sure to save your microwave from a caked-on death by chocolate (mug cake).
12. A laundry whitener that's gonna help make your stained whites look brighter than the day you bought them...no matter what your kid left on the floor for you to step in.
13. A bottle of nail and cuticle care oil to strengthen your nails and bring them back to life. Get this if having another broken nail after a gel manicure will be the final nail...in your coffin.
14. A can of oven cleaner that'll eat up baked-in stains as fast as you ate the cake you baked in it.
15. A Tubshroom sure to keep your drain clog-free fur-ever.
16. A bed bug killer that can kill off the scary monsters on your bed faster than they can say, "Boo!"
17. A pet hair brush, because there's no way to ~brush off~ the need to remove pet fur from your furniture...unless you want your clothes, blankets, and guests covered in it as well.
18. A bottle of stainless steel cleaner if you know the site of nasty, sticky fingerprints would ~stick~ with you forever if you don't immediately wipe them away.
19. A carpet-scrubbing shampooer vacuum that'll make your carpet look as good as new. You know, from before your brown carpet had dealt with two kids and two dogs and was actually a white carpet.
20. A tongue scraper, because cleaning your tongue is an important part of oral hygiene – you can use this to take off all that bacteri-yuck.
21. A toilet scrubber that'll quickly help your toilet sparkle and shine before you start feeling too ~crappy~ about how dirty it gets.
22. A pack of BootRescue cleaning wipes for keeping your shoes from becoming as salty as your attitude in gross winter weather.
23. A bottle of fizzing tablets sure to quickly wipe out coffee and tea stains from travel mugs. Honestly, these things work so well you'll be able to sit back, relax, and drink it all in.
24. A box of deep-cleansing pore strips that's gonna help you break free from your breakouts.
25. A foot file for when rough heels and calluses make you feel like you just might ~crack~.
26. A rust-removing gel spray that'll make cleaning so easy you'll wish you could use this on the ~rust~ of your chores too.
27. A salt shooter so you can finally kill off the nasty houseflies that keep putting their dirty little feet all over your food.
28. A dandruff shampoo sure to work wonders as long as you aren't ~flaky~ about using it.
29. A headlight restoration kit so you can hit the road...with your high beams. There's no need to spend money on expensive replacements when you can just give them a good scrub!
30. A terrific toenail brace that'll flatten out your nail to prevent it from jabbing into your skin. Your ingrown toenails are about to be de-feet-ed.
31. A bottle of pet earwax to clean out ear gunk so well your pets may finally hear you when you tell them to stop jumping on the furniture.
32. A pack of melamine erasers that'll clean your walls so well it'll be like your kid's abstract marker masterpiece never ended up on your living room wall in the first place.
33. And finally, a bottle of Tend Skin Solution to clear up redness, bumps, and razor burn. Shaving is about to be a much smoother process.
Me, looking at literally all of these:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you'd like even more practical products, here are a few great posts: