We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ceramic mug some people may find silly, but you're totally gonna stick your neck out for it.
2. An ivory pullover so warm and cozy you'll wish more massive reptiles had this when that ice age finally hit. Sad.
3. Encyclopedia Prehistorica Dinosaurs: The Definitive Pop-Up, a delightfully detailed pop-up book full of fun facts that over 1,000 reviewers are positively roaring over – for your favorite pint-sized paleontologist.
4. A stegosaurus ornament so cute it's almost gonna bug you, because this darling design is simply the ~beads~ knees.
5. A ceramic planter so you can display your two favorite (extinct) things in one place: dinosaurs...and your houseplants.
6. A charm necklace for showing off your ferociously suave style.
7. Or a claw-shaped cuff bracelet that'll prove you have a real talon-t when it comes to picking out accessories.
8. A duvet set that'll make your child's jaw drop in awe when they've been dreaming of dinosaurs non-stop.
9. A ferocious food stand to hold chips, tacos, or hot dogs to satisfy your herbivorous, omnivorous, or carnivorous appetite.
10. A nightdress that'll have you looking like dino-mite when you and your friends get together to have a Jurassic Park all-nighter.
12. A T-Rex hat – it's gonna be the fashion statement that puts you a-head of the rest.
13. A pack of cupcake wrappers for anyone who thinks dinosaurs are ~sweet~.
14. A set of wall decals so you can subtly show off some dino decor without stepping on your roommate's toes.
15. A scarf – an accessory that's sure to tip the ~scale~ in your closet.
16. An inflatable critter to make your apartment or playroom look tricera-top-notch.
17. A night light for anyone who thinks dino decor is a ~bright~ idea.
18. A color-in pillowcase that'll satisfy your almost ~sketchy~ love of dinosaurs.
19. A astronaut pin with a brave dinosaur who is totally looking up at the sky like, "Comet me, bro!" Oof, rough.
20. A onesie you can wear if you too want to shed your skin from time to time.
21. A pair of fossil socks that'll totally have you lookin' bad to the bone.
23. A pasta serving spoon – it's gonna help dish up some massive servings when your stomach is not grumbling but lit'rally roaring.
24. A backpack or weekend bag that'll help you pack up and head out...unlike our unfortunate fossil friends. Too soon?
25. A set of four dinosaur pins so you can remember delicious drinks in an especially ~corky~ way.
26. A jewelry-holder, because we all know the only thing the Brachiosaurus was missing was some bling. Throw a ring on this cutie and it'll finally feel complete!
27. A pack of holiday cards that show off an incredibly well-researched and accurate account of how the dinosaurs would have enjoyed a winter wonderland, i.e. adorably. Be sure to grab these for the history buffs in your life!
28. A snacky sticker that's gonna bring back some delicious '90s lunchtime vibes.
29. A statement necklace that'll be a skele-ton of fun to wear.
30. A handy brachiosaurus stand strong enough to hold almost any size tablet or smartphone...and your heart, I'm pretty sure.
31. A waffle maker sure to make your whole herd jealous whenever you do brunch at your place.
32. A travel brush you're gonna be rather glad you unearthed.
33. A Pusheen plushie for people who believe some dinosaurs had a softer side.
34. Or a more accurate plush Ankylosaurus for parents whose children know more about dinos than they do, and know a simple "long neck" toy won't cut it.
35. A fossil cookie cutter kit to give your age-old cookie recipe some serious bite.
36. A bottle opener that'll help you drown in your sorrows when you finally realize you'll never be able to pet a real live Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Me swiping left while shopping until I find that perfect, prehistoric piece:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more cute gifts in your life, check out the posts below: