Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A sunset projection lamp for giving them some soothing light therapy every night — letting them enjoy a sunset even if the view from their window is the brick wall from the building next door.
Promising review: "Bright and worth more than it costs! Very bright and I like that it has a button to turn it on and off." —V.R.
Get it from Amazon for $13.59+ (available in four options).
2. A board game book that'll be hidden in plain sight on their bookshelf, blending in with their color-coded, A-type decor seamlessly. Candyland just got so much cooler.
3. An iridescent table, a true unicorn of furniture, for folks who never got out of their My Little Pony phase and still consider *rainbow* a neutral.
4. A roll of smart LED strip lights sure to take your gamer's home office ambiance to the next level. The strips work on walls, the ceiling, or even behind televisions and furniture. Everything's controlled from an app, and they get to choose from a variety of lighting effects. These even automatically sync with their music!
Promising review: "My fiancé and I love this product! We hung these lights up in his game room and they covered every bit of space that we needed them to. They were easy to put up and work wonderfully. My fiancé loves to explore the app and all of the different setting options with these lights. We simply can’t get enough. Every time we go in there, we could have a different light setting. These light up the entire room so we don’t even need to use the over head lighting. I would 100% recommend these to anyone looking for good quality LED light strips with 100s of light settings!" —Jordyn
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four sizes).
5. A pine forest Bundt pan that'll delight the home baker in your life who lives to make The Great British Bake Offworthy desserts from the comfort of their own kitchen.
Promising review: "I had this Bundt pan on my wish list for years and finally got it. I'm so thankful I did!!!! What an absolutely beautiful cake it makes with so little effort!!!! This is going to be our Christmas dessert tradition from now on!" —RachelKS
Get it from Amazon for $34.05.
6. A pair of light saber chopsticks any lifelong Star Wars fan would Jedi for, no matter how grown up they may seem.
This set includes two light saber chopsticks. The Force is strong with these (i.e., batteries are included).
Promising review: "These are the coolest chopsticks I have ever seen. The instructions for use and cleaning were clear and concise and the light that they give off is amazing!" —Jennifer P. Lane
Get them from Amazon for $12.97.
7. And a light saber wiper blade cover if you feel ~forced~ to get the fan in your life a gift this gloriously geeky now that you know it exists.
It's reflective, so it glows! Some reviewers suggest that you attach it with a hook-and-loop adhesive, so you can easily remove and re-attach the cover as needed.
Promising review: "I bought this knowing it would just be a piece of plastic, but didn't care because I thought it would be fun to have on my car. I've received so many compliments so it definitely was a good buy." —ewitt3
Get it from Amazon for $18.95.
8. A retro Apple Watch stand that'll make their charging watch look just like their favorite handheld video game. Nothing beats the gift of nostalgia!
Promising review: "Got this as a gift for my fiancé and he was so stoked when he opened it. It’s such good quality for the price and it fits the watch super well!! It really looks like the real thing!" —natuuhhhliee
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in four colors).
9. A propagation wall hanging — this is gonna be a hit with anyone who would love propagating without losing all the surface space in their studio. Plus, it's lovely!
Promising review: "I’m a recently plant-obsessed person and knew I wanted a space for propagating and flowers. I love picking up a little bunch of flowers and popping them in there for color, along with my props! It’s sturdy, functional, comes with an extra glass vial, and looks wonderful on my wall!" —Happy Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in three colors).
10. Or an avocado pit planter so they can grow their own avocado plant if they don't have a yard but gardening is in their roots.
I own this! I have mine hanging in my kitchen windowsill. I've had it for ages and like the design for several things. I've successfully grown plants from avocado pits and I'm currently using it to regrow green onions. I buy green onions, chop up what I need for a recipe, throw the rest into this planter with water, and watch my green onions grow for future meals. It's great!
Promising review: "I am absolutely obsessed with this vase. I had been searching a long time for bigger vases with a narrow neck to grow my avocado plant, and this was exactly what I needed! The bottom is nice and wide, and allows so much room for root growth. The glass is not real glass, it seems like it’s some type of high quality plastic. But it still looks very nice!" —Alysia
Get it from Amazon for $24.
11. A set of three Baggu bags for eco-friendly friends who would love a pretty and practical gift Mother Nature would approve of.
Promising review: "I’ve tried all kinds of different bags and these are my absolute favorite. I originally received a set of bags from Baggu about 5-7 years ago and they quickly became my go to. Super strong, I can load these bags up with stuff without worrying. Easy to clean and store away. Just purchased a set of three large bags and another matching set of the smaller size bags. Love them!!!!" —Jaqueline
Get them from Amazon for $42 (available in 13 three-pack styles and 17 individual styles).