We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A keyhole back pullover with slightly puffed sleeves and a bold green color that'll make *you* the pick of the patch at your local pumpkin festival. Everyone will see you and be all, "Oh my ~gourd~ you look great in that shirt!" And you will.
2. A leopard print piece for anyone who is ~feline~ fierce in the foliage and wants a stunning top to show off that sensational self esteem.
3. A batwing pullover you can toss over any top when the weather is chilly or throw it on on its own when the summer sun sneaks deep into September.
4. A long sleeve slim fit number that's gonna delight artful types who would far rather stand out among the colorful leaves than blend in around them.
5. A relaxed fit open back sweater that might have its boldest statement in the back, but it's still sure to look fab from every (tri)angle.
6. A satin cowl-back cami basically begging for a chance to be the silky smooth accent piece to your staple chunky cardigan.
7. A waffle knit tunic with buttons down the front and a small tie at the bottom — you can wear this opened up as a luxe layer or show it off on it's own. You can also order a size or two up and get that tossed-on slouchy look that's simply cozy as can be.
8. A blazingly bright drawstring top that'll add so much color to dreary autumn days that you'll want to put it ne-on every time the clouds come out.
9. A watercolor top for adding a lovely piece of spring to your wardrobe if you're ready for the fall leaves to be replaced by dainty li'l blossoms before they've even fallen.
10. An embroidered loose fit blouse with a high neck you can untie, giving you a comfortable piece to wear at the office in-between seasons when you never know what the weather (or AC) is going to feel like.
11. A lightweight knitted top – it's gonna be the thing to toss on when Hocus Pocus is calling and you need something comfy to keep you feeling snug and safe when the Sanderson sisters arrive.
12. A camo V-neck that'll be a nice, earth-toned addition to your fall wardrobe — even if you'll have to hunt through your clothes to find it every time you want to put it on.
13. A collared blouse to help you dress with some pep in your prep without having to add too many layers to your look. Plus, this gives off Wednesday Addams vibes worth showing off way past October 31st.
14. A cozy tee for giving your fall closet a basic staple you basically end up wearing every day.
15. Or an oversized flannel top because flannel is gonna stop being a fall staple in exactly never, so you might as well have a piece worth wearing every single year.
16. A cropped turtleneck — a trend that may be risky for your chilly midsection, but that's a risk we're willing to take. Time to show your high rise pants what they were made for!
17. A chiffon tunic that'll add a darling dress-like detail to any (warm) outfit if you're the kind of perky person who dreads having to put away your sun dresses.
18. A boxy top that's sure to give you the art-teacher-meets-NYC-socialite vibe you were thinking of asking Santa for this Christmas.
19. An embroidered peasant top that's sure to make your family's hayride photos look splendid, even when most of the photos end up being of you trying to keep your toddler's hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the ride at all times.
20. An eyelash sweater for seasonal statement-makers who want an outfit as cozy as it is cute.
21. A leopard print tee that'll complement your look so well, you'll wonder why anyone ever thought lions were the king of the jungle.
22. A batwing V-neck that's chic enough to have you looking fantastic at your family holiday parties *and* flowy enough to let you down all the candy, turkey, and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that come your way.
23. A turtleneck bodysuit in a bold shade of tangerine that's gonna be as stunning and comfortable as your, well, birthday suit.
24. A graphic tee with some unsolicited advice you can share with others without saying a word. Plus, this just might be the cutest thing that was ever under a chunky yellow cardigan.
25. A ribbed button-front sweater that'll make an outfit worthy of your early '00s dreams. This year? It's reality.
26. A chiffon blouse with a classic bandana pattern that's gonna pair with dark jeans and apple picking perfectly.
27. A long sleeve poplin shirt — a casual and comfortable pick you can throw on when you go out with friends to a haunted maze that (fortunately) can also be worn to work the next day when you end up going home too scared to fall asleep.
28. A combo top for people who love a big chunky sweater and a prim and proper collar. A top that does both really hits the ~spot~.
29. A crushed velvet shirt — you're gonna love sporting a top with a softer touch when the brisk fall wind starts blowing in.
30. An oversized pullover that'll be comfortable enough to cuddle in and look nice enough to photograph your way through every farmers' market you find this fall. Make every sip of cider look chic!
31. A checkered crew neck, so you can show off a style at your favorite fall festival that isn't playing any games... other than a nice round of corn hole, that is.
32. And finally, a boat neck sweater that'll fill your frilly heart to the brim and remind you that nothing is more comfortable than a cozy fall top.
Oh look it's me:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more pieces your fall wardrobe wants (and deserves!), check out the posts below: