1. A Kendall + Kylie for Walmart mini backpack made from a translucent material with such fab colors you're gonna want this neon your body every moment of every day.
2. A rainbow-mirrored flatware set that'll turn any stale table setting into a mirroraculous masterpiece in moments.
3. A pair of scratch-resistant polarized sunglasses in a blush rose gold or silver blue, so you aren't stuck seeing the world in sepia every time you go out in the sun.
5. A single serve coffee maker in darling pastel colors that'll lift you up just by looking at it, and do it even faster than the cup of joe it makes.
6. A bold leather belt for fashionable folks who aren't afraid to ~buckle up~ and embrace a statement accessory.
7. A floor pillow almost too chic to toss on the ground, but you should do it anyway — this thing is sure to make your place look heckin' ~cush~.
8. A framed print sporting strong lines and a striking design that'll have you feeling anything but blue.
11. A simple LED light you can get as a pine tree or pine apple — either way I guarantee your friends are sure to be ~pining~ after one the minute they set their eyes on it!
12. A round beach towel blanket so darn welcoming you're gonna have to tell jealous beach-goers to flamin-go away and get their own cutie blanket!
13. A set of four natural agate stone coasters so you can protect your table with some colorful coasters that really ~rock~.
16. A mandala yoga mat bag with a handy adjustable strap — it won't be a ~stretch~ to see why this is as useful a choice as it is fun to look at.
17. A sunny pair of slip-ons with a big bow detail and clean design — you're gonna be ~tied~ to these forever from the moment you try them on.
18. A peel and stick wallpaper so you can have some greenery in your home without having to ~stick~ to a watering routine.
20. A multi-colored Moroccan-style rug so you can still fill your home with timeless, traditional decor even if you'd love a bunch of color.
21. A floral chiffon top that'll go with everything you own, because it includes about every color under the sun.
22. A BuzzFeed Tasty gadget set so you can have the primary colored kitchen of your childhood dreams.
25. A light teal Joy razor with two blade refills and a look as smooth as the shave it will give ya!
27. An inflatable chair with a pattern that's gonna prove how great it is when you loosen up your look and start ~monkeying around~ with your furniture.
28. A standing mixer for home chefs who want a professional kitchen tool worth keeping on the counter.
29. A set of rainbow blocks with a limitless shape that'll spark your child's imagination and a pleasant vibe that'll make the toy box (or your bookshelf, if it's really for you) look lovely.
30. A floral duffle bag sure to encourage you to put the ~petal~ to the metal and get yourself to the gym each morning.
31. A twelve-piece porcelain dinnerware set with a geometric design so delicious you're gonna wish you could eat it right up.
32. And finally, a vintage-inspired apron with a bright outline and lovely floral pattern that'll help you cook up something bright and beautiful every time you put it on.
When your monochromatic-loving friends see your bright new colorful stuff:
Looking from more great finds from Walmart? Check out the posts below:
27 Things Under $50 From Walmart To Add To Your Dorm Room
28 Chic Accessories You Can Get At Walmart For Under $50
28 Cute Bags That Are, Surprisingly, From Walmart
27 Kitchen Products From Walmart You Might Want To Keep On Display