1. A muslin blanket that'll look sensationally chic in your minimalist space.
Make sure you clip the coupon to receive an additional 10% off!
Promising review: "This is the perfect throw for summer nights as it is lightweight. Yet since it is muslin it will adjust to the climate so I'm sure it will be so cozy during the winter time. It's beautiful and so soft and now I don't have to steal my son's blankets! It is so soft, cuddly, and beautiful." —A&E
Get it from Amazon for $31.89+ (available in four sizes/styes and 10 colors).
2. A cordless table lamp I highly recommend you keep on your kitchen counter. Adding some warm lighting in the kitchen is a growing trend I fully support!
P.S. these are cordless and only require a tap at the top to turn on, so you can turn it on and off even if your hands are covered in dish soap or batter. Brilliant.
Promising review: "These look just as pictured! The top is white and a hard plastic which makes it easy to clean. Each charge lasts at least 12 hours." —Robin
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
3. A KitchenAid mini stand mixer necessary for anyone who knows they need some major machinery to help them eat their delicious, delicious feelings.
This 3.5-qt. mini mixer includes a wire whisk, flat beater, and dough hook. It is dishwasher safe and sports a powerful 10-speed slide control. Oh, and it can make five dozen cookies at once.
Promising review: "This is the perfect size for my small kitchen. And you can’t beat quality and diverse uses of a KitchenAid." —Kay
Get it from Amazon for $349.95+ (available in nine colors).
4. An at-home slushy-making cup – to use: Freeze the cup for four hours, pour in any ol' cold drink (sparkling water, juice, beer, smoothies — you name it), and crush the sides of the silicone cup until that satisfying slush appears!
Promising review: "I’m an absolute sucker for slushies. Why? Heck if I know. I saw this cup on TikTok, and bought it though I was very skeptical. However, it works!! I’ve made at least a dozen already, if not more." —C. Warrick
Get it from Amazon for $17.98+ (available in nine colors).
5. Or a milk frother for coffee connoisseurs who have ~bean~ wanting a tool that creates a rich, creamy froth for their daily drinks.
Promising review: "All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that is comes with a cute holder for it." —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 28 colors).
6. A snazzy makeup brush UV sanitizer just might save your skin if you're prone to breakouts. The UV-C light inside is designed to kill 99.9% of the bacteria buildup on your brushes. Keep your skin clean while making yourself look fresh!
Promising review: "This first caught my eyes when I saw how chic and cute it is. Then, I found out it actually helps sanitize makeup brushes! I wear makeup regularly, but to be honest, I don't clean my brushes frequently enough. I found it kind of frustrating to clean my brushes. Not sure why, but it always takes a REALLY LONG TIME for my brushes to dry. This is such a lifesaver as I know I can sanitize my brushes every time I use them with just one click! I don't have to worry about skin issues caused by dirty brushes anymore! It also makes a really good/cute gift. Very happy with this purchase." —Cyn
Get it from Amazon for $89.
7. A pickle keeper and juice strainer — tip this over like an hourglass so you can eat pickles to pass the time *without* the juice making a mess.
Promising review: "I love pickles and olives but hate the mess and pain of pickle/olive brine. I've been known to just drain it out of a jar immediately, even if that means having to throw away the pickles or olives sooner. I randomly discovered these containers from some online article, and knew right away I would be getting one. I now have two but plan on buying more. They're just great. The only thing is, you need to be 100% sure you've got the lids on completely or you will have a disaster on your hands. Check and double check each time you are securing them. The tongs are useful just to have around for anything, too." —Nick
Get it from Amazon for $13.95 (also available with add-ons).
8. A tattoo aftercare salve to make both colored and monochrome tattoos look out-of-this-world lovely. This soothes, protects, and enhances the look of your ink, both fresh and faded.
I use Mad Rabbit products on my own tattoos. Every product is vegan and cruelty-free (making it great on sensitive skin). I've recommended it to all my friends with tattoos. The soothing gel is lightweight and calming, the sunscreen is effective without feeling heavy, and the balm makes tattoos look gorgeous (my arm pictured above, left). I'm truly surprised by how well color pops with this stuff!
Mad Rabbit was found by college friends Oliver Zak and Selom Agbitor after seeing a gap in the market for all-natural products to heal, protect and enhance tattoos. They pitched their tattoo salve in season 12 of Shark Tank.
Promising review: "Product was awesome. It rejuvenated a 5-year-old tattoo and made it look like new again. Mad Rabbit absorbed into the skin very easily without being greasy." —Janson Ward
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in two scents).
9. A cotton knit duvet cover so you can cover up your old duvet and make your bedroom look dreamy even if you only sloppily make the bed. Bless.
And if you're looking for a great duvet to fill this cover, here's a hypoallergenic option that reviewers love!
Promising review: "I have been looking for a terracotta jersey knit duvet cover forever and took a chance with this one. The color is great, a dark terra-cotta/rust color. It’s soft, but if I had to be nit-picky it isn’t as soft as other jersey knit fabrics I have felt. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the size was perfect for my queen bed. Overall I am happy with my purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $46.41+ (available in three sizes and 23 colors).
10. A versatile veggie chopper that'll help you prep (and cleanup!) in no time at all. The interchangeable blades just pop out, then just throw them right into the dishwasher!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. This requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
11. "The Clean Ball" — throw this cat-toy lookin' thing into your purse or backpack, and it's gonna catch all the crumbs and debris that accumulate at the bottom. I sure wish I'd known about this gizmo before going through my homemade granola phase.
Promising review: "Best invention! I purchased after seeing it in a TikTok video, and it works soooo well in my purse." —Wenhether
*Another* promising review: "This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse, which I live out of. It picks up a lot of lint, debris, or even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must-have!!" —dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in three colors).
12. A portable blender for folks who basically have to trick themselves into eating a balanced breakfast. This water-bottle sized *blender* even charges on the go. So, no matter how big of a rush you're in, you just blend the ingredients, swap out the lid, and drink straight from the bottle. Breakfast is served!
Promising review: "Yes, I did it. I bought the TikTok blender and don't regret it one bit. I can create any smoothie I want, from healthy to dessert shakes for the kids. So easy to use, charge and clean. It's a must buy!!!" —Debby from Warren
Get it from Amazon for $34.18+ (available in four colors).
13. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to clean out your rental's sink before your landlord decides to dispose of your deposit.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.78 (available bagged or boxed).
14. A board game book that'll be hidden in plain sight on your bookshelf, blending in with your color-coded, A-type decor seamlessly. Candyland just got so much cooler.
Looking for a version of your favorite game? WS Game Company has a great selection of these brilliant "books!"
Promising review: "These have adorable vintage designs! Sturdy pieces. The board is ripping a bit but we’ve played this dozens of times with our toddler so I suppose that’s expected. Definitely more pricey than the cheap version you could get for $10 at any big store but honestly it’s worth it to me. It lasts so much longer and it's