We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A deluxe latex poodle mask that'll be the doggone best costume you've ever worn, no matter what outfit you pair with it.
2. A taco onesie for foodies who think looking like a snack on Halloween would be just their taste.
3. A lace poncho you can wear if the thought of wearing a full-on costume all night is a little daunting... or haunting, if you will.
4. A brutal clown costume so terrifying and fun it's gonna make you part of the IT crowd, no doubt.
5. A Rick and Morty costume for fans of the show who find themselves in a real ~pickle~ every time they try and find a clever character costume that doesn't cost a fortune. Problem. Solved.
6. A trophy head — get this in your cart and your ~hunt~ for the perfect Halloween costume is officially gonna be over.
7. A bacon onesie sure to make your friends say "You're bacon me very jealous." when they see how sizzlin' you look.
8. An inflatable bodysuit that'll help you create unique costumes like Violet Beauregarde (after becoming a human blueberry) or festive Deadpool Santa.
9. A brilliant Fun Dip number — get this while you still can, because we're sure everyone is about to be in a sugar-rush to grab it for themselves!
10. A set of shimmering devil bits if you wanna wear some sinfully sweet accessories this season.
11. An unsettlingly realistic mask that'll prove there's no age limit on festive fun.
12. A peanut butter and jelly set that'll make all your friends sandwish they had your costume picking skills. One look at your couples' costume and every pair at the party will be peanut butter and jealous.
13. An inflatable costume — your throat's gonna be ~horse~ at the end of the night after everyone wants to stop and talk to you about your incredible attire.
14. A retro poodle skirt dress — a timeless Halloween pick that's sure to look anything but poodull.
15. A hilarious graphic tee that'll be an easy costume to help you connect with those TikTok teens, even if you don't understand what you're wearing.
16. A pair of butterfly wings for anyone who is ~bugged~ by people who don't wear costumes to costume parties.
17. A Wonder Woman blanket you can toss on yourself to stay super warm when the chilly October weather is not working with your mini skirt and kitten ear costume combo.
18. A framed Mona Lisa so you can have a truly picture perfect costume at your friend's rather competitive costume party.
19. A batwing dress that'll be a subtle and sensational way to celebrate this holiday at the office.
20. Or a jack-o'-lantern dress for any punk-in who doesn't want to wear a costume.
21. An Edna Mode costume sure to delight any fans of The Incredibles. Unfortunately, this outfit comes with NO CAPES.
22. Or a high collar vampire cape that'll be the piece you need if you think going out on Halloween without a cape ~sucks~.
23. A catsuit that's gonna be a skele-ton of fun to wear.
24. An inflatable tube person for anyone who has always dreamed of being a car dealership for Halloween.
25. A latex mask you can wear if you don't mind looking a little corny. And, you know, terrifying.
26. An inflatable dino that'll make your heart dino-soar when you hand out candy and the trick or treaters giggle every time they walk by.
27. A bird mask you can get if you want your costume to have just a smidgen of pigeon.
28. A unicorn cat onesie sure to delight anyone who wants to spend Halloween as both a cat *and* a unicorn. Why not both?!
29. A bass trophy costume that'll only look slightly fishy.
30. A spider web poncho for people who want a satisfying outfit worthy of praise from the whole world wide web.
31. And a MOMO mask, because the only thing scarier than going as an out-of-date meme is going as THIS out-of-date meme.
Raise your hand if you're ready to have the best Halloween ever!
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to find more fun products for this spooky season, check out the posts below: