We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A relaxing sleep sound machine that'll lull you into a deep sleep with white noise, brown noise, and a variety of other sensationally soothing sounds.
2. Or a rain app to save some space and cash — just tap your phone for a gentle rain or crackling fire on the Rain Sleep Sounds app.
3. A botanical duvet set that's as breathable as it is beautiful. Toasty sleepers, rejoice! This is gonna keep you covered and cozy without causing you to overheat while you sleep.
4. An aromatherapy spray that'll soothe your senses and help you sleep through a fortnight of your roommate playing Fortnite (and losing, loudly).
5. A pair of blackout curtains to block out all the light from your windows with a simple swish (letting you sleep so soundly, you just may think you've blacked out).
6. A calming mushroom hot chocolate for people with busy schedules that don't leave ~mushroom~ to relax before going to bed.
7. Or a sleep tea so you can be one sip away from slumber.
8. A cool gel memory foam pillow that will help you chill out before bed, so trying to fall asleep isn't a pain in the neck.
9. An anti-snoring spray to help you (or your partner) breathe easy, helping the whole house get more sleep.
10. An air mattress with a built-in pillow and air pump so you can feel like you're sleeping on air, literally, while on a camping trip or while camping out in a crowded house.
11. A four-piece set of satin sheets to make going from wide awake to fast asleep a silky-smooth transition.
12. A contoured sleep mask that'll block out all the light around you so you can block out the world when you need some serious shut-eye.
13. An essential oil sleep balm — the actual ~balm~ for anyone who needs a little help calming their minds before bedtime.
14. A pivoting fan to fill your room with fresh, moving air and a gentle white noise. One night with this in your room and you're gonna be its biggest ~fan~.
15. A travel-sized sound machine, because falling asleep on a different time zone can feel impossible while on vacation, but turning on some calming white noise can help.
16. A pair of sleep-safe earplugs designed to fit inside smaller ear canals, to drown out every single sound (including, but not limited to, your cat meowing at literally nothing at 4:30 in the morning).
17. A neck wrap pillow for when traveling has you so exhausted, you're ready to hit the snooze button and say, "That's a ~wrap~!" on your day.
18. A curved body pillow – at about half the price of traditional body pillows – that'll always gladly be the big spoon.
19. A pair of leopard print or striped satin pajamas for people who can't get their beauty rest unless they're in beautiful loungewear.
20. A lavender and frankincense pillow mist you can use when you desperately need sleep to (hopefully!) simply be a spray away.
21. A pack of weatherstrips that'll seal gaps in your doors and windows to prevent pesky outside noises and draftiness.
22. An essential oil diffusing LED nightlight – it'll project a lovely forest scene and scent into any bedroom, making your room a place worth hibernating in all year long.
23. A soothing peppermint foot lotion to relieve the aches and pains that may leave you feeling de-feet-ed when trying to fall asleep.
24. A pack of two smart lightbulbs controlled by Alexa, that can turn on and off, change color, dim, and set timers, all with the amount of effort it takes to fall onto your bed and ask.
25. Or if Alexa isn't your thing, a nightlight projector — it's gonna let you zone out to a calming rendition of ocean-wave-like lights and sounds.
26. A calming hemp patch sure to be a system worth sticking to when you occasionally can't fall asleep.
27. A cozy headband for when you need to listen to music while you sleep but your partner needs to listen to NOTHING.
28. A foam bed topper so you can soften and upgrade your cheap-o mattress faster than you can say "I hate my cheap-o mattress."
29. A cool mist humidifier that'll alleviate a stuffy nose or dry skin while you sleep.
30. A knee cushion — a real leg-up for side sleepers who suffer from back/hip/knee/ankle pain and a great way to have better sleep posture at night.
31. A scalp massager to gently relax your anxious mind by massaging your scalp before bed (turns out there's no better way to clear your mind than by shaking things up a little bit).
32. A teensy dab of tiger balm for when your muscles or joints are rawr-ing with pain and you need relief before even thinking about falling asleep.
33. A bath milk that'll do a ~dairy~ good job soothing your system before you fall asleep.
34. A melatonin gummy or chocolate sleep-aid you can turn to when all you want is the sweet taste of sleep.
35. Or a NightFood bar made specifically to let you indulge in a delicious and snooze-inducing snack when your munchies don't go away after the sun goes down.
36. And finally, a slightly terrifying Fuggler — you won't stay up worrying about monsters under your bed when you're being protected by the one on your bed.
When you finally find something that helps you sleep after feeling dead tired for ages:
Amazon Prime Day is happening July 15–16 this year. Don't have a Prime account yet? Sign up now to be ready to take advantage of all the deals!`
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Dreaming of more things to help you sleep? Check out some of the posts below: