We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adult swaddle that's gonna help save you from insomnia and have you sleeping so soundly your baby's gonna be jealous.
2. A magnetic zen garden that'll help you become the (magnetic) force of nature you know you are when you're able to garden through the daily grind.
3. A massaging shower head with 30 different settings so you can wash away the stress of the day, literally.
4. A box of essential oil incense — they're gonna be, well, essential when you need to breathe in some relief.
5. A stress relieving book that'll help you stay centered when you find yourself reading into things too much.
6. An eye massager — it may help ease migraines and act as a source of stress relief for anyone whose tension is not just a weight on their shoulders.
7. A color changing Himalayan salt lamp with a salty and sweet aesthetic that's gonna help create a calming space to enjoy your own cat nap.
8. A Disney coloring book that'll calm you down so quick it'll seem like magic.
9. A soothing lavender pillow so that falling asleep fast and having a restful night's sleep is no longer just a dream.
10. A levitating bonsai you can peacefully appreciate when you need something soothing to focus on while attempting to meditate.
11. A scalp massager (which is also a great way to get a deep shampoo) for anyone who knows that the best way to calm a loud mind is with a soft massage.
12. Or a deep-kneading foot massager that'll give you a moment of zen when your dogs have been barking all day.
13. A weighted blanket for adults and children who have a hard time calming down at bedtime and need to feel extra tucked-in at night with a warm weight around them.
14. A pack of aromatic shower tablets so you can enjoy the benefits of a bath bomb even if you don't have a bathtub.
15. A picture book on deep breathing to help calm little kiddos who have a hard time managing their stress on occasion.
16. A bamboo mini water fountain you can set up in your yard or even in your living room to immerse yourself in the calming sounds of a spa.
17. A head scratcher that'll feel so good you'll forget all about whatever was worrying you. Unnecessary stress? Scratch that!
18. A mini magnet toy you can manipulate and mold all day to keep your hands busy and your mind clear.
19. A calming body oil so lush and luxurious everybody is gonna be jealous of it.
20. A pack of stress relieving tea that'll warm you up so you can chill out.
21. An essential oil diffuser for anyone who needs to occasionally ~diffuse~ a bad situation by reminding themselves to take a deep breath.
22. An aromatherapy hot/cold wrap that'll ~shoulder~ the burden of easing your stress whenever you need it.
23. A two-piece singing bowl set so you can wash yourself in a calming sound bath.
24. A comfy pillow that'll remind you a nap is the often the perfect medicine.
25. And finally, a pimple-popping pad for anyone who needs a strangely soothing (and, sure, totally nasty) activity before they burst.
When my bank account attempts to make me feel guilty about the things I just bought:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Check out the posts below for more stress-relieving products: