We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ceramic vase for quirky friends who are all for adding a little character to their new place.
2. A braided throw blanket you can really give anyone. Grab one of these and you can have something wrapped up and ready when it seems like everyone in your friend circle is moving out of their apartments and being serenaded by suburbia.
3. A spiffy spoon rest – a useful gift that's sure to ~measure up~ to your bud's high decor expectations.
4. Beaches, a coffee table book that'll give them a little slice of vacation life after they've spent all their savings on a down payment.
5. A big ol' box of bamboo toilet paper so they don't have to worry about grocery shopping and can get on a roll with unpacking.
6. Dark Side of the Spoon: The Rock Cookbook – your band's drummer who's moving into a wholesome home may seem like they are settling down, but get this for them and at least their meals will always rock.
7. A trinket dish and bracelet duo so you can give them a piece of jewelry they can wear all the time *and* a special place to put it in their brand spankin' new space!
8. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths – an eco-friendly gift that's gonna help them make positive changes with their fresh start.
9. A pack of dryer balls so funny they'll surely have a ~ball~ using these on laundry day. These'll also come in handy when you inevitably come over to their place to do your laundry now that you know someone who has an actual laundry room.
10. A bag of Death Wish Coffee for anyone who has ~bean~ packing nonstop and deserves a little lift.
11. A hand-painted decor box that'll compliment everybody who uses their bathroom and give them a real chuckle.
12. A retro cookie cutter so they can still have a perfect roommate even when they leave you and move into their own place.
13. A most welcoming doormat that's gonna be a true finishing touch (perhaps the only touch) to their porch's decor.
14. A stemless wine glass, because home ownership is sure to be worth drinking to! Plus, they'll be sure to need a drink after the months it took to actually close on their new home.
15. A tube of hot honey with the perfect amount of sweet and heat to make their meals extra special, even though you know they'll be eating takeout forever if you don't help unpack their kitchen products.
16. An over the door hanger to guarantee that your jackets have a spot in their studio when you visit. No more of this "Just toss it on the bed" nonsense now that they have a new place!
17. A cool gel memory foam pillow for helping them sleep soundly and cool off when unpacking has them unhinged.
18. A pack of rainbow fire packets so you can properly celebrate your boo's new backyard fire pit. There's nothing like building equity to make the sparks fly!
19. A bar of gemstone soap that's sure to be a stylish, satisfying gift to give if you don't know them well enough to give them decor, but still want to give them something that looks extra special.
20. An enamel butter boat that'll help you make sure they have the appropriate amount of food pun decor all around their new apartment.
21. A pack of mushroom string lights for when your friend moves into a place without ~mushroom~ for anything other than wall decor.
22. A cocktail syrup set – it's gonna make their bare bar cart beautiful.
23. A stunning acacia wood chef's board that can be used as a prep station, cutting board, or serving board. Cost-effective end-grain wood in a patchwork pattern? That's a housewarming gift that keeps on giving!
24. A soy wax candle sure to have them breathing in the sweet scent of their new place far after that "new home" smell has left their senses.
25. Or a marble patterned diffuser for anyone who has moved into a place that doesn't allow open flames. This is a less expensive essential-oil diffusing system that really ~rocks~.
26. A table runner – a chic piece of decor their table's gonna adore.
27. A jar of exfoliating sugar cubes so they can enjoy a ~sweet~ bath after a long day of unpacking.
28. A beeswax food wrap that'll eliminate the need for plastic wrap and traditional food storage containers, helping their new open shelving look especially chic.
29. A vintage frame, because vintage accents are back from the dead and you're gonna be dead set on helping your friend get with the new (old) times in their new place.
30. An armadillo chew toy for the four-legged friend who needs a new toy to go with her new home.
31. An oven mitt that's sure to be the ~hottest~ accessory their oven has ever seen.
32. And finally, a box of chocolate covered cookies so they can celebrate their new home with something truly sweet.
When you realize this housewarming gift would actually look pretty good in *your* home:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Need a gift for a different occasion? Check out the posts below: