We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heavy duty utility knife so you can ~cut it out~ with using your house keys as a boxcutter.
2. A drain snake sure to make you feel like a wizard when you decide to have it ~slytherin~ your drain and pull out something from the dark arts.
3. A steel frame three-step ladder that's gonna be a true ~step up~ from the jumps you've been attempting when trying to reach your top cabinets.
4. A magnetic stud finder so you can be the real stud in the home.
5. A deliciously organized 39-piece toolkit any A-type folks are gonna go gaga over.
6. A small claw hammer that'll give you a perfect grip – helping you ~nail~ your next project.
7. A heavy duty tape measure you're sure to love beyond, well, measure.
8. A cordless electric screwdriver that's gonna make home projects so much easier. Why? Because "It's electric!"
9. A torque wrench you can (and should!) keep in the back of your car when your poor little sedan is ~tired~ of driving...with four tires.
10. A folding saw so that even when projects feel like a house of cards, you won't have to ~fold~.
11. A hex key wrench set – I bet you never thought a set of tools could be the ~key~ to your heart, but when you have the exact size you need in every single situation...you'll understand. This is real love.
12. A multitool key you can leave on your keychain to unlock some brilliantly useful tools all at once.
13. A gutter grabber sure to make finishing this frustrating chore less of a stretch.
14. A torpedo level that's gonna be a straight shot to level-keeping success.
15. A fire extinguisher – this hot house accessory is here to keep you cool, calm, and collected if your indoor BBQ doesn't go exactly as planned.
16. An 11-in-1 multitool – an excellent go-to choice for people living in small spaces who don't have room for an entire tool box just yet.
17. A drip-free caulking gun so satisfying to use you're gonna spend the weekends walking around your house just looking for a nook or cranny with a gap to be filled.
18. A pair of paint scrapers that'll help prep your walls without leaving a chip (of paint) on your shoulder, or on the walls.
19. A roll of self-fusing silicone tape – a temporary solution for rescuing your pipes when they get totally over dramatic and start turning on the waterworks.
20. A mini shop vac that switches from dry to wet mode with a quick filter swap. This thing is totally gonna ~suck~.
21. A bike multitool that's lightweight and comes in a pack you can attach to your bike. Use this and you can feel safe and secure, even when your bike takes you on the road less traveled.
22. A light changing kit that's gonna be a bright idea, literally, if you have high ceilings you could never reach on your own.
23. A pair of groove lock pliers sure to help you get a grip on your next project.
24. A pair of needle nose pliers that'll always be useful in a pinch.
25. A pack of bungee cords to help keep even oddly shaped things organized and together...keeping your nerves together at the same time.
26. An LED pen flashlight that'll be great to have on hand (or more specifically, in your pocket) when you're working in tiny areas and need as much light as possible.
27. A silicone molding putty set for creating a super strong surface when you have a chip or crack that needs fixin'.
28. A hot glue gun – you're sure to be ~glued~ to this thing from the first moment you start crafting away.
29. And finally, a ceramic box cutter that'll give your toolbox some serious ~curve~ appeal.
When you fix something in your house all on your own:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want to check out some truly splurge-worthy stuff, click through the posts below: