We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
From now until November 30th, Backcountry is giving all outdoor adventurers a most glorious gift: up to 70% off their entire sale section *and* 20% off one full-price item.
Want some help navigating the sale? Here are some of our top picks:
1. A Flylow lab coat with waterproof fabric and fully taped seams that'll keep you covered, literally, while you ski or snowboard the day away. It uses direct venting to stay breathable as your body heat increases with exertion, so you'll never be too warm or too cold while wearing it.
2. A box of 12 orange ProBars for filling you up when you're getting your fill of the great outdoors. These bars are made with organic, vegan ingredients and they're gluten free. They're also packed with electrolytes, antioxidants, complex carbs, and B vitamins.
3. A pair of high waisted leggings – they're gonna keep you from sweatin' it through rough rounds of cardio. The quick-drying fabric and four-way stretch will help you keep ~chafing~ your dreams, without chafing at all.
4. A Camp Chef burner range that'll give you 15 hours of cook time on a 20-pound tank. It has micro-adjacent valves so you can adjust the temperature and make sure your outdoor dinners take the cake no matter where you make them.
5. A pair of Smartwool crew socks sure to keep your tender toes from getting clammy while hiking in warmer climates, preventing blisters and offensive odors on the spot.
6. A multicolored Hydroflask for people who aren't afraid of purchasing a trendy product when it's this practical. Unapologetically jump on this trend and drink it all in.
7. A thermal skully cap — a gift anyone is gonna wanna keep scorpi-on all winter long.
8. A pair of high-end waders with gravel guards, a field repair kit, and four H2No performance standard layers. The avid fisher in your life is sure to think you are quite the ~catch~ when you give them this useful gift.
9. A pair of Spy Ace googles that'll enhance color and reduce eye fatigue anytime the sunny snow looks a little too brilliant when you hit the slopes. It has 100% UV protection, scoop venting and anti-fog coating, and a cushy face foam.
10. A compact Herschel chapter case so you can carry your essentials in a bag that isn't a pain in the neck to carry.
11. A wine pack — this'll store your boozy drinks in a foldable package that's easy to carry and far more efficient than trudging up a mountain with glass bottles. Bring this clever tool and you'll *shatter* your friends' expectations, instead of their chardonnay.
12. A tiny bear suit with fold over hands and feet for keeping your little cub warm when the weather is getting grizzly.
13. A heavyweight hooded fleece jacket with a softer, plusher feel than traditional fleece. This has stretchy, water-resistant pockets and elbow patches and is so soft you're sure to feel ~sheepish~ about wearing anything else this winter. I guess the only solution is to grab every color. Whew! Problem solved.
14. A pair of polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes and guarantee you see every view that comes your way. Because you did not walk three miles uphill, over a river, and through a patch of poison ivy to have the blinding sun force you to squint your way through a once-in-a-lifetime view. You did NOT.
15. A lightweight complete table set made of clear polypropylene that's light, BPA-free, and 100% recyclable. With this, you can easily carry utensils you need to eat/avoid getting hangry on a hike.
16. A pack of five organic waffle bites for anyone who knows the real treat on a hike isn't the view...it's the snacks you pack as a reward for when you reach the end of the hike.
17. A trail pedal pair – these have a wide pedaling platform, meaning they're gonna be great whether you're a pro or a beginner. They're made with sealed cartridge bearings, have four degrees of float, and include two-bolt SPD cleats (if you know what all of that means, these are probably made just for you!).
18. And a knit cycling shoe with an EVA footbed and heal/toe reinforcements for added durability, so you won't feel de-feet-ed by a difficult ride.
19. An Arc'teryx Cerium hooded down jacket made with 850-fill down and an insulated StormHood. This piece is designed with women's bodies in mind to provide maximum mobility while being lightweight, intensely warm, and packable.
20. A machine washable silk sleeping bag liner that'll guarantee some soft, sweet dreams (even if you're stuck sleeping on rocks). Secret glampers? This is the thing for you!
21. Or a parachute hammock so you can swing in the breeze and make your friends positively ~green~ with envy over your comfy sleeping spot.
22. An inflatable, stand-up paddle board made for whitewater rides. It has an EVA stomp pad to give you added grip and it's got solid control for river surfing – there's even a kayak seat in case you can't stand standing any longer. Get this paddle board and you're never gonna be bored on the water again.
23. A 60L backpack with a re-fit hip belt for safely and comfortably carrying everything you need on a multi-day adventure (it even has a vapor cooling system so your back can breathe while you backpack through some breathtaking views).
24. A Patagonia cap that'll let you show off your street wear skills from atop a mountain.
25. Or A Fjallraven heater hat you're gonna want when you know wintery weather is no excuse to slack off on your style.
26. A Hero7 Silver GoPro bundle with 4K video and stabilization that's sure to satisfy the klutzes among us who would prefer to have their boating trip look a little more like smooth sailing than it actually may be.
27. A Baggu tote for folks who want a reusable bag that's equal part fashion-savvy and earth-friendly.
28. A two-person, 30-degree down sleeping bag with a 600-fill down (i.e., a fabulous warmth-to-weight ratio) so you can double-down on your naps while camping, without carrying twice as much bedding.
29. An Alchemy Arktos 27.5 Eagle Complete trail bike, the sports car of mountain bikes, with a carbon frame, FOX suspension, and all the bells and whistles that'll make your next ride one worth having (PSA: does not include bells or whistles).
30. And finally, a mod Yosemite tee that's sure to keep your wanderlust alive even when you're stuck in the city for weeks on end.
Didn't find what you're looking for above? Here's a link to *everything* you can get on sale.
And remember – you can take 20% off one full-price item when you enter promo code TAKE20WINTER at checkout and sign up for the Backcountry credits program.